PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Poker

Tboner7
02-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Does anyone hear play there? That's mainly where I play. What does everyone think of it? Does that Poker Tracker program work with Full Tilt? If you play there, what do you think of the players there? Are they easy, hard, or normal compared to other sites?
I've been doing much better lately on there. I was actually making some money, but then I think I played too long and then my network connection had some problems and I ended up losing what I made plus a little extra.

ThePinkBunny
02-04-2005, 02:05 PM
yes
it's okay
no
they're normal

warlockjd
02-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Poor Spirit Rock has been sitting all by himself at the $25/50 blind NL table for 3 hours. Someone have a heart and give this poor guy a game!

TM1212
02-06-2005, 12:16 AM
5 Days ago I deposited $750 (neteller max till I verify) on to full tilt after seeing there 100% bonus. The first day I planned on $1-2 limit holdem to clear the bonus. The tables where very tight and contained few fish. I was barely making a profit. The flop seen % for the tables was low. It's probably that im just to use to party where there are more fish then you know what to do with and you done have to look for a table.

I took another look at my game selection and found that there where some real soft spots in the 6 handed .50-1.00 NL, and 1.00-2.00. I found a few fish playing ever hand, next thing I new, on a nice run, and after a few hours, I am up $900. I plan on staying at or around these limits till i finish my bonus. Then ill probably cash and go place my money somewhere else. Unless of course they get there affiliate program going and get some fish on this site.

My user id is Tm1212, Ill be on all day tomorrow playing NL. I will also participate in a few satellites to the 200,000 guaranteed. See yay at the tables

TM1212
02-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh and also, I can get my hand historys, maybe I'm missing something, but I dont think you can. I emailed them about it and am awating a response. It would also be really nice for them to add a buddy list (to put those fish on). I have a list of some nice targets at the .50-1. 1.-2. NL tables if you want LMK.

Tboner7
02-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Nice.

I have been playing the .10/.25 NL Holdem. I was doing good but had some really bad beats yesterday. But I can tell I am making good progress.

Tboner7
02-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Dude, tm, you'll never guess what happened right after you left. I had pocket 10s and a 10 came up on the flop, so I raised $7 and the other guy had $7.10 and raised all in, and I accidently hit fold! /images/graemlins/blush.gif I woulda won $7 but instead lost $7. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Told you I was tired lol.

Hung
02-06-2005, 07:03 PM
This feels like publicity /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2ndGoat
02-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Is it possible to mention any site other than party/affiliates in the zoo without the hooligans descending upon you?

2nd

Tboner7
02-06-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible to mention any site other than party/affiliates in the zoo without the hooligans descending upon you?

2nd

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

TM1212
02-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Hows it publicity, He wanted to meet fellow 2+2ers for some play on full tilt. WTF man. Ever other thread Starts with "PARTY". If you have nothing to add to this thread STFU!

Sup, Tbone, that suxs. Ive had similar things happen many times. Damn buttons are so close, and being tired makes it even easier.

After I got back to my comp, I played some $1-2 heads up omaha. I think it was against ElDiablo, At least that was his user. I got torn up. Lost 300 to him and left. He out played me pretty bad. Anyway, after that I headed to the 5/10 holdem table for some heads up against a player my friend had listed as a fish. (normally wont play so high, but according to his notes it was an easy mark.

I buyin 400 (what hes got on the table.) We pass blinds around for 10 mins, then this hand comes up.

I'm dealt KK, Villian Raises off the button, I reraise, he Reraise, I go allin. Hes got... of course AA. I felt like death!!!

Flop KQT Turn 7 River 9

My heart was POUNDING!!!! And still is... LOL Well I guess i'll stay away from that 5-10 for a while.

BTW Does any1 Know how or if you can get Hand histories off Full Tilt? I contacted them and they still haven't replied. Back to my friends house to watch the rest of the super bowl. Peace man Nice meeting you!

TM1212
02-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Also El Diablo if you see this post, is ur 2+2 handle ElDiablo_79, if so thanks again for ripping me apart at that table. LOL, if not sorry for bothering you.

Tboner7
02-06-2005, 08:50 PM
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Wow, I think I would have fainted with that much money on the line.