PDA

View Full Version : My brother's Party Poker account

j0n_blayze
02-04-2005, 06:51 AM
My brother made a PP account... I have one as well. Will PP allow him to use the same netteller account as me?
Thanks alot,
Jon

adamstewart
02-04-2005, 09:38 AM
I've got a brilliant idea.... Why doesn't your "brother" just start his own Neteller account!!?!? (They're free, you know).

Adam

BlueBear
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Don't do this, as this will bring up the flags and may cause problems for both of you in the future. It is the Party policy to request for documents if they suspect anything remotely suspicious.

I should suggest either doing an inter-player transfer in Partypoker or starting a new Neteller account for him, and then transferring your funds to him through a Neteller inter-account transfer.

eastbay
02-04-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My brother made a PP account... I have one as well. Will PP allow him to use the same netteller account as me?
Thanks alot,
Jon

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as you do, they will try to call you to verify identities and to tell you not to do that. If you don't answer, they will lock down one or both accounts.

eastbay

Dangergirl
02-04-2005, 11:35 AM
You really have to be careful with this. I am on the same network as my roommate who also has party accounts and recently my roommate received an email from pay pro. They wanted to verify all his info. We both have seperate Neteller accounts, bank accounts, and completely different info but we just share the same house.

They proceeded to ask him why we both "use the same computer". They also continued to tell him that two people shouldn't share the same computer??? We really dont' use the same PC we each have seperate ones. Every now and then he will borrow my laptop to play. He explained to them that we are roommates and that this just happens.