PDA

View Full Version : Incredible!!

07-12-2002, 08:22 AM
Should be posted on the "Pokermoments ......" thread I figure......

I haven't played much on True but have heard that it should be a good place if you are patient, so i thought i would try some tourns when i was i that mood.

Took one yesterday and came in the money. Should give my buy-in back which i could see it exactly did all though i thought there should be a small win, but what .... i just wondered.

Was in my patient mode today too. 10 minutes ago. Those I played yesterday was so incredible weak that i had to try again.

Again extremely weak players. 50-60% seing the flop with bunches of crap hands. And me playing my A-game. Of cause I won!!

Go to my account to check if the cash came. ????? no cash. Strange... check again. NO MONEY.

hmmmm go to the lobby and then it strikes me......

=)(/&%¤#!#¤%&/)(/&%¤##"#¤%&/((/&%¤##¤%&/)(/&%¤

I've just used 2 hours playing my very best game at a PLAY MONEY table. Must have done that yesterday too.

SIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Think I will drop poker for the rest of the day.

07-12-2002, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't admit that if I was you. People might start to think you're a total moron.

07-12-2002, 08:36 AM

07-12-2002, 09:49 AM
There is no way english is your first language. Please let me know I am curious, I also bet my wife $20 and gave her 5-2 odds.

07-12-2002, 07:26 PM
I certainly hope you're talking about Chr there, and just responded to my post by accident.

07-13-2002, 03:21 PM
Yes, the new version of software reset some options defaults pointing all players at play$

I though real$ server was down till I figured it out.