PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Paradise Bonuses

pyroponic
02-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Is it too late to open up a new account and stack GRANNY and Super Bowl bonuses?

SackUp
02-04-2005, 01:38 AM
jesus, it's bad enough you asked a question that has been asked about 400 times today and is answered on the front page in at least 3 threads alone, but then you go and make two competely new threads about it. Come on, just try a little.
There is a search function and it is likely that if you hvae a question someone else has probably asked and answered it. Just look to a thread considering your topic, such as one of the nine other ones that say "paradise" or "bonus" or "paradise bonus"

Ok now that's off my chest. Yes you can sign up with granny and then do the reload. But don't F up again!

tyfromm
02-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Poor SackUp, did you get rivered again? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pyroponic
02-04-2005, 01:45 AM
First off, no need to be a dick.

1. My internet connection froze while the first post was being processed so I hit back and resubmitted because I didn't think it went through.

2. Notice I posted right after the bonus period began, and I didn't realize that the deposit bonus was linked to the team name. Some sites automatically credit your account without bonus codes (e.g. Interpoker's monthly bonus), so I knew it was stackable but I didn't know if it only applied to your first deposit of the period (like Empire and Party's bonuses), only the first deposit counts during the bonus period.

I qualified my question with "is it too late."

Don't bother replying next time if you're going to be so rude about it.

MycroftX
02-04-2005, 01:50 AM
you tell 'em Pyro, don't take that $#&@!

SackUp
02-04-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Poor SackUp, did you get rivered again? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yup and her name was Amy...what a sloot!

and pyro, let's be honest you f*cked up and you deserved a little flaming. Real dicks don't give you an answer after they rant...so be thankful. I may rant, but i usually give you an answer too. So you learn twice /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm so generous