PDA

View Full Version : Moral Dilemma, need feedback IMMEDIATLEY

augie00
02-04-2005, 12:48 AM
My roommate's friend from high school is here. She's not that hot, and very annoying.

She will have sex with me all weekend, all I want, whenever I want. This means that when we're not having sex, she'll want to hang out with me, and she'll be annoying as hell, and I'll go insane.

If I ignore her, she won't irritate me, but I will also not get laid.

What do I do?

istewart
02-04-2005, 12:50 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

Leaning heavily toward yes though, unless she has cerebral palsy.

Edge34
02-04-2005, 12:51 AM
How long can she possibly stay for? I say deal with it if she's attractive enough that you'd do her if you didn't know her.

If you wouldn't normally do her, ignore her. She has to leave sometime.

astroglide
02-04-2005, 01:00 AM
the answer is evident: make yet another gay thread demonstrating how big of a deal it is for you to have sex!

IggyWH
02-04-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the answer is evident: make yet another gay thread demonstrating how big of a deal it is for you to have sex!

[/ QUOTE ]

POINT!

Drac
02-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Based on your pic I think you should be happy to have someplace to stick your dick that isn't attached to your wrist.

PokerCat69
02-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Your saying the girl is willing to have sex and do anything you want all weekend and this causes you a Dilemma?
Without a doubt gay!

istewart
02-04-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Based on your pic I think you should be happy to have someplace to stick your dick that isn't attached to your wrist.

[/ QUOTE ]

haahahaha

ilovemyZ
02-04-2005, 01:15 AM
No one knows how annoying she is, so we all go for the auto-reply of "just bang her." However, if she is really into talking, try to get her to talk about kinky stuff. Then do it with her.
If all else fails, try to get more oral from her. Mama always don't talk with your mouth full.

jstnrgrs
02-04-2005, 05:24 AM
This is not a Moral Dilemma. It is just a cost/benefit question.

jimymat
02-04-2005, 05:36 AM
HELLOOOOOO. You just described every relationship. Where are you going to find sex and not be inconvienced some way? Even renting a prostitute has its downs. (paying them)
My advice. HIT IT. YOU CAN DO IT.

Bill Murphy
02-04-2005, 05:37 AM
..hit it.

Bill Murphy
02-04-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is not a Moral Dilemma. It is just a cost/benefit question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word to the muthafvcka. And the mere fact dude felt compelled to post this question makes the answer self-evident.

"Heroine" must be a truck, tho, in addition to a blabbermouth.

Michael Davis
02-04-2005, 05:52 AM
"'Heroine' must be a truck, tho, in addition to a blabbermouth"

Awesome. Get some tape and a paper bag.

-Michael

Bill Murphy
02-04-2005, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Get some tape and a paper bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the camera phone & the bisexual chick from the used CD store, either. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ulysses
02-04-2005, 07:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She's not that hot, and very annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluffoon
02-04-2005, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommate's friend from high school is here. She's not that hot, and very annoying.

She will have sex with me all weekend, all I want, whenever I want. This means that when we're not having sex, she'll want to hang out with me, and she'll be annoying as hell, and I'll go insane.

If I ignore her, she won't irritate me, but I will also not get laid.

What do I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Put on your coat, go out and find someone who is hot and not so annoying and have sex with them.

siccjay
02-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Stick it in her pooper.

jakethebake
02-04-2005, 09:52 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

WDC
02-04-2005, 10:19 AM
I have never understood why people want to have sex with people they find both unattractive and annoying. Stay the hell away and flog the bishop if you need release.

jakethebake
02-04-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stick it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct response. This is always the correct response in regards to annoying women. And if she's that annoying, then just make sure there's always something in her mouth so she's not talking.

jakethebake
02-04-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never understood why people want to have sex with people they find both unattractive and annoying. Stay the hell away and flog the bishop if you need release.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never understood why anyone would consider whether someone is annoying or not as a prerequisite for having sex with them. We're not talking about a relationship. We're talking about a purely physical act. "Annoying" has no place in the decision.