PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about bonuses

07-11-2002, 12:43 AM
I am thinking of trying some other online sites.

So far I have played paradise UB and pokerstars.

If requested I can give detailed reports of how I did and what I think of the three sites/games/players/support etc.

My question is I would like to know what sites are offering deposit bonuses to new players.

The ones I will investigate are pro poker and I hear party poker has bonuses as well.

What other sites offer new player bonuses? What is the catch? (ie play 100 hands, 3 hours etc)

Lastly if you do know of any sites that give bonuses can you please comment on the chances that I will get paid when I go to cash out.

For example there are lots on online sports books that will offer you 30% deposit bonus money but....

1) There is a catch that makes it not worth it(ie you have to bet 100x your deposit etc)

2) They will never pay you.

Thanks a lot

Brian R

07-11-2002, 01:53 AM
americas card room offers a 25 percent bonus to new players and i think u just have to play a hundred hands, and yes they pay u.

07-11-2002, 05:49 AM
id like to hear ur detailed reports on all 3 poker sites, ty

yeah!

07-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Pokerroom is offering 20% to new players.Good site if you play low limit.ProPoker is offering $100 on a deposit of $50 if you play 3-6 or higher for (I think) at least 5 hours.

07-11-2002, 12:19 PM
Caveat: I've never played there (yet) but propoker is offering 300% on an initial deposit of $25 (deposit $25 and they credit you with $100). They are also offering for those wishing to play $3/6 or above (something like deposit $50 and they credit you another $100, IIRC). They require 5 hours of play to cash out either of these bonuses.

Anyone have any experience with the site? I checked it out last night and it appears to be a close replica of Paradise. There were 18 tables running at various limits to $6/12, all of which were holdem. ;-(

07-12-2002, 12:36 AM
I've played a ProPoker.

The bonus requires 5 hours of play and you have to let the bonusamount stay at the site for 60 days.

There have been som talk about they are using bots. I don't know if its true. It is a fact however that there is no chat at the tables. Not even "nh".

That being said, I've had an easy time playing there allthough the players are extremely tight at times. So tight that stealing is almost too easy.

07-13-2002, 09:45 AM
Brian,

Stop over at www.deltapoker.com (http://www.deltapoker.com)

Read what they have to say. Sit down take a shot

Tell 'em lucy sent ya

ll