PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Poker

wahooriver
02-03-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm interested in some 2+2'ers reviewing this site - worth playing or not. I can get a nice rakeback deal - but is it worth it.

I currently play Party skins, Paradise and Stars (just for SNGs). I prefer 5&6 max ring tables - 3/6 or 5/10.

Thanks in advance.

Tk79
02-03-2005, 08:42 PM
The traffic there is terrible. Most of the time I go on there there is 1 game at each level and no games at many levels. If you like playing 6 max tables there is usually a few of those going, but the the full games are few and far between. When you log in sometimes it tells you in a popup that there is a $100 bonus or something, similar to empire or party. The way you clear the bonus there is different. You get $10 out of your bonus account for every 100 raked hands you play. I doubt youll get a lot of 2+2ers reviewing the site for you as the games are so weak that I doubt many of those players are from 2+2. Overall I would say get your rakeback there and play only when there is no bonus anywhere else. If your bonus is cleared at absolute I would recomend getting a rakeback somewhere else as well. Its just nice to be able to clear their bonus whenever you want as there is no expiration on it and you can continue to add bonuses together.

moondogg
02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its just nice to be able to clear their bonus whenever you want as there is no expiration on it and you can continue to add bonuses together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of. There is a 60 day expiration on bonuses, but playing a few hands and clearing one increment of the bonus resets the 60 day counter.