PDA

View Full Version : is it always wrong to hit a girl?

chabibi
02-03-2005, 06:06 PM
The thread about calling someone a jew got me remising about my high school days and the few times ive experienced real racism

Heres the story

It was the summer of grade 11 and my friends parents were out of town so she threw a kegger. Way more people than expected showed up, but my friend is a chilled girl so she welcomed every random person in to her house. a couple of hours in, we decide to play drunk basketball on her driveway. We were just [censored] around taking shots when some dude starts talking [censored] to me and my friend. This guy went to a different school and our schools had a pretty big b-ball rivalry. we had beat them in the quarter finals that year and I figured he was still bitter. Being a gentleman I challenged him and anyone he chose to a game of 2 on 2. I had played against him before and knew he was a garbage player, his girl friend was standing beside him and he probably didn’t want to look bad in front of her so he refused the match. My friend Matt tried to egg him on to a game by calling him a pussy. The guy turns around to look at my friend and says “your whole school is a bunch of jew faggots” (I may add that my school was probably 75% jewish). Matt whipped the ball at his head and said” you got a problem with jews buddy”. Right then the guys girlfriend steps up to matt (who is a pretty big boy) and starts the most disgusting rant ive ever heard. Something like “ I [censored] hate [censored] jewish pieces of [censored] [censored]…….you should all be [censored] shot and burned etc….” the rant must have gone on for about three or four minutes. And the way she said it you could here the vulgar hate in her words like she meant every word she said. Needless to say I was frozen in shock, but my buddy matt who is not jewish just stood there and listened to what she was saying. When she finished, without saying a word matt clocked her in the face with full force breaking her nose. Instead of retaliating and getting his own ass kicked the guy, with a look of terror on his face grabbed his girlfriend and ran in to the house to clean her nose which was bleeding profusely.

I look back at this incident and im still not sure how I feel about it. Its wrong to hit a girl I know. But this bitch really had it coming to her. You dont really get the feeling of he words by reading them but her tone was so disgusting I think she deserved what she got. She probably though because she was a girl she could get away with saying anything. I guess she was wrong

Yeti
02-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Maybe a full force slap would have done the trick without such extreme results.

Don't mind the punch though.

slickpoppa
02-03-2005, 06:10 PM
I think its only ok to hit a girl if she hits you first. words alone do not justify it IMO

ThaSaltCracka
02-03-2005, 06:12 PM
I think this is a delicate situation, but IMO hitting a girl is bad when it is being used to dominate them or put them "in their place". When a woman tries to accost you I think hitting her could be justified. However, if you are in any sort of relationship with the woman, its never okay.

I have a feeling I am going to get flamed,

Sponger15SB
02-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I haven't read your post yet but I will say if a girl attacked me without serious reason and was of significant size and posed a credible threat to me I wouldn't hesitate to punch her back because I am pretty small and most people could seriously hurt me if they wanted.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-03-2005, 06:15 PM
It's only okay under these specific circumstances:

1) She is in fact a she-man and has you dominated in size
2) You are in dire life/ass peril
3) She just kicked/kneed/punched you in the nuts

This also applies to kicking/punching a guy in the nuts. They are equivalent.

meep_42
02-03-2005, 06:15 PM
If he'd have hit a guy bigger than him in the same situation, I suppose it's fine.

And there are times when it is right to hit anyone.

But, remember, Violence is not the answer. It's an answer, and it'll due until a better one presents itself. Like alcohol.

-d

mmbt0ne
02-03-2005, 06:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
If he'd have hit a guy bigger than him in the same situation, I suppose it's fine.

And there are times when it is right to hit anyone.

But, remember, Violence is not the answer. It's an answer, and it'll due until a better one presents itself. Like alcohol.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY!!! FEBRUARY 3RD!! Are you gonna go Carlton or not?!?

Edit for relevence: I don't think I would hit the girl, but I wouldn't feel bad about it happening, and I certainly wouldn't get pissed off at the guy.

meep_42
02-03-2005, 06:16 PM
[censored] that. If i'm in a fight with a guy outside of an organized event, i'll do whatever it takes to win and expect the same from him.

-d

Dale
02-03-2005, 06:19 PM
1. Yes, it's always wrong to hit a girl.
2. There are certain circumstances when it's not so bad to be wrong, and this might have been one of them.

Sponger15SB
02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, having read your thread, any guy would have gotten the living [censored] beat out of them, so this girl clearly thinks she is above all that and and is using the fact that she is a girl so she won't have to face the punishments of being a complete retard.

I think that if I were jewish I would have clocked her though, cause that is some pretty serious stuff. Since I'm not, I just would have looked the other way, then thrown him a low five if nobody was looking.

BusterStacks
02-03-2005, 06:21 PM
One time a check threw her drink on me, then threw the glass at my head. I grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face into a pool table. Bartender saw it, and let me out the back. Cops came and arrested the chick.

ftball0000
02-03-2005, 06:21 PM
How about this?

"You say one more word and I kick the [censored] out of your boyfriend"

No I wouldn't have hit the chick, and I'm half jewish

-Ftball

CCass
02-03-2005, 06:23 PM
It is always wrong to hit a lady. The girl you described is no lady.

Also, it would never be correct to hit your GF/Wife. If you freely hook up with a female that doesn't qualify as a lady, then you are SOL.

Dominic
02-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Girl or guy, it's never right to punch someone who has not physically threatened you.

And yes, I can think of a few circumstances where it would be right to hit a girl.

KowCiller
02-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Since OOT has had some problems with racism, etc, I better do the politically correct thing and point out that not hitting a female (for the sole reason that she is female) is in fact sexism.

Please, in the future respect this otherwise I'll lobby Mat for your ass to be banned.

Thank you,
KoW

brassnuts
02-03-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Girl or guy, it's never right to punch someone who has not physically threatened you.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS.

Zygote
02-03-2005, 06:35 PM
If I knew i could get away with it, I would've killed her. There are currently too many people that polute the earth, and respecting every life for the sake of life is just stupid, IMO. An individual life is not as important as the quality of the big picture. Its all relative to the greater good.

Edge34
02-03-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One time a check threw her drink on me, then threw the glass at my head. I grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face into a pool table. Bartender saw it, and let me out the back. Cops came and arrested the chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pwned.

Freakin
02-03-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]

you beat me to it.

But Buster: What did you do to start it? Or was the bitch just crazy?

freakin

Shajen
02-03-2005, 06:48 PM
I think a face mush was in order here.

That's where you take your hand and mash her face with it, pushing her away.

It's not violent, it gets your point across, and it also shows you won't take any [censored] from some dumb ho.

I will defend myself, but I can say I don't think it would have reached this point.

However, bitch definitely didn't get what she deserved.

Racism is bullshit, and an excuse for the weak.

BusterStacks
02-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Well, since you asked. My girlfriend at the time was playing pool at an adjacent table and the tables are kind of close together. So it comes time for my gf to shoot, and this other girl has her ass in the way. My gf waites for her to take her shot, and then lines up for own shot. At this point, this other chick turns around and goes "What the [censored]?" and my gf is like "uh... what?". Chick says "You got a [censored] problem?", and my gf is like "um, no. sorry." Check then says "Good, you dumb bitch."

This is where I come in. I say "hey what's the problem?" and she is like "Your bitch is in my way, motherf---er." And I'm just like "there's plenty of room" or something. She then loses it, and say "No there isn't plenty of room, and wtf are you looking at?" and flicks this vodka-cranberry and me from accross the table. I stand up and she baseball-tosses the glass at my head! It dents the wall about 12" from my face, so I get up to the table and before she can say anything more, I grab a fistfull of hair on the back of her head and slam down. She lets loose with a string of obscenities, and at this point the whole bar is looking at her. The bartender, who is female, comes over and is like "I saw what happened and I had to call the cops. You better get out of here." So I did. I get about a block down before the cops are there, and 5 minutes later they are hauling her out.

guller
02-03-2005, 06:54 PM
I think Chris Rock said it best:

It's not OK to hit a woman but you can sure shake the [censored] out of them.

daryn
02-03-2005, 06:59 PM
i agree with saltcracka 100% in this thread (i think).

if a person attacks me and i feel i have to act to protect myself, someone is getting beat down. it doesn't matter if that someone is man or woman.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-03-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a face mush was in order here.

That's where you take your hand and mash her face with it, pushing her away.

It's not violent, it gets your point across, and it also shows you won't take any [censored] from some dumb ho.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good call. The one time since childhood that I've done anything somewhat violent to a woman was when I did this. Back in college, this chick started thinking she was funny walking up and cracking guys in the nuts. I told her once or twice that was very much not cool. Then, my team played her team in broomball, when at the end of the game, in the hand-shake line no less, she decides to cup-check me with the handle end of her broom. Lucky for her, I did have a cup on, or else I would've found it very hard not to beat the [censored] out of her. I still had to restrain myself and ended up grabbing her by the facemask of her helmet and gave it a shove. I guess I shoved pretty hard, because she flew back several feet and landed flat on her ass. That was the end of it. Seeing as though she had a helmet with facemask on, I suppose a punch to the face wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world. The next day I saw her in the kitchenette. She said something about it, I laid into her and made sure she knew exactly what I thought of it and she never cranked anyone in the nuts again. We were kind of friends/acquaintances before that and our relationship actually ended up being better afterwards.

Asufiji2004
02-03-2005, 07:04 PM
The only time it's cool to hit a chick is if you're physically defending yourself. Other than that you are a effin pussy for hittin a girl. As far as the racist chick I would have spit in her face....being spat on is pretty demeaning. If I was there and saw that guy break her nose, I would have unloaded on him. I can't believe there are so many stories of you guys hittin chicks. Whoever does that is pretty low.

Sponger15SB
02-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Back in 6th grade this girl who was easily the biggest bitch in my entire school was at my friends birthday party. She was like attacking me every chance she got, from almost drowning me and hitting me with a diving stick, to kicking me as I tried to get on the trampoline, to other stuff.

I finally had enough of it after I dunno, she did something as I was walking past her on the pool deck, so I took my almost full soda can, hit her in the head with it and pushed her in the pool.

Nobody seemed to mind.

He dad was a super powerful lawyer and she said she was gonna sue me while she was crying, hahaha

apd138
02-03-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only time it's cool to hit a chick is if you're physically defending yourself. Other than that you are a effin pussy for hittin a girl. As far as the racist chick I would have spit in her face....being spat on is pretty demeaning. If I was there and saw that guy break her nose, I would have unloaded on him. I can't believe there are so many stories of you guys hittin chicks. Whoever does that is pretty low.

[/ QUOTE ] Um I don't know what stories you're reading but the ones I am seem to be about guys defending themselves, or in other words what you just said was ok.

peachy
02-03-2005, 07:24 PM
The only time to hit a girl is if shes tryin to harm u...now if shes comin at u to hit u PUSH her back...if shes got a knife clock her!!

Otherwise its a no go...ive had 3different guys hit me then plus a few that have pushed me and it turned out bad (having a steak knife go into mah back) - ranging from a punch to the head to a total utter beat down BUT i didnt get hurt too bad /images/graemlins/frown.gif I didnt deserve this any of the times...and didnt do anything to bring it on...most were just guys with a "im a god" issue and didnt like me talking back or being challenged...gotta luv men

Asufiji2004
02-03-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Um I don't know what stories you're reading but the ones I am seem to be about guys defending themselves, or in other words what you just said was ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Original poster said the girl who got her nose broken was being anti-sematic. Buster bashed a girls face on the pool table for being a loud-mouthed rude bitch. Wanna point out the defending themselves in these?...........

..Oh Edit...she threw a drink on him and missed him with a glass. Geee I guess the face bashing was warranted.

brassnuts
02-03-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Buster bashed a girls face on the pool table for being a loud-mouthed rude bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You read good.

lucas9000
02-03-2005, 07:35 PM
i think violence isn't the best answer regardless of gender. nevertheless, i think women should be treated equally to men. therefore, if a woman does something that would necessitate a beating had a man done it (eg, physically attack you, etc.) there should be no more stigma with hitting her than with hitting a guy who did the same thing.

manpower
02-03-2005, 07:48 PM
I kicked a chick once. Actually three times.

We were at a party talking about stupid stuff and somehow it got on the topic of whether it would hurt a girl to catch one in the junk. Amazingly I managed to convince her to let me kick her in crotch. Recognizing it as the clear +ev situation that it is, I went ahead and gave her three swift kicks to the crotch, each one harder than the next. And she... well she took it like a woman. Just shrugged it off.

Needless to say, I shotgun beers with her all the time.

thatpfunk
02-03-2005, 07:51 PM
That's some serious [censored] dude.

Better solution: Beat the piss out of the guy for not controlling his girlfriend. Someone should have been yelling at him to control his hoe while it was going on.

Also, a slap would have worked better than a punch and seems more "ok."

Weird this stuff never happens in San Diego, I think the chicks are too dumb for it.

Reef
02-03-2005, 07:53 PM
b!tch got what she deserved.

wacki
02-03-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Amazingly I managed to convince her to let me kick her in crotch. Recognizing it as the clear +ev situation that it is, I went ahead and gave her three swift kicks to the crotch, each one harder than the next. And she... well she took it like a woman. Just shrugged it off.

Needless to say, I shotgun beers with her all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she a manly woman? Or just nuts?

Bluffoon
02-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Violence is the refuge of the incompetent.

The only situation where it is ok to hit ANYONE is in self-defense.

daryn
02-03-2005, 08:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
The thread about calling someone a jew got me remising about my high school days and the few times ive experienced real racism

Heres the story

It was the summer of grade 11 and my friends parents were out of town so she threw a kegger. Way more people than expected showed up, but my friend is a chilled girl so she welcomed every random person in to her house. a couple of hours in, we decide to play drunk basketball on her driveway. We were just [censored] around taking shots when some dude starts talking [censored] to me and my friend. This guy went to a different school and our schools had a pretty big b-ball rivalry. we had beat them in the quarter finals that year and I figured he was still bitter. Being a gentleman I challenged him and anyone he chose to a game of 2 on 2. I had played against him before and knew he was a garbage player, his girl friend was standing beside him and he probably didn’t want to look bad in front of her so he refused the match. My friend Matt tried to egg him on to a game by calling him a pussy. The guy turns around to look at my friend and says “your whole school is a bunch of jew faggots” (I may add that my school was probably 75% jewish). Matt whipped the ball at his head and said” you got a problem with jews buddy”. Right then the guys girlfriend steps up to matt (who is a pretty big boy) and starts the most disgusting rant ive ever heard. Something like “ I [censored] hate [censored] jewish pieces of [censored] [censored]…….you should all be [censored] shot and burned etc….” the rant must have gone on for about three or four minutes. And the way she said it you could here the vulgar hate in her words like she meant every word she said. Needless to say I was frozen in shock, but my buddy matt who is not jewish just stood there and listened to what she was saying. When she finished, without saying a word matt clocked her in the face with full force breaking her nose. Instead of retaliating and getting his own ass kicked the guy, with a look of terror on his face grabbed his girlfriend and ran in to the house to clean her nose which was bleeding profusely.

I look back at this incident and im still not sure how I feel about it. Its wrong to hit a girl I know. But this bitch really had it coming to her. You dont really get the feeling of he words by reading them but her tone was so disgusting I think she deserved what she got. She probably though because she was a girl she could get away with saying anything. I guess she was wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

another case of some dude overreacting when someone says something about him being a jew (or anything else he might be).

i think initiating an altercation like this is totally uncalled for. just words man, just words.

my stance is, i will protect myself physically if i have good reason to fear serious physical harm, not because some idiot, male or female, manages to insult me.

if her boyfriend was crazy, and pulled a gun on you and shot you, i'd have to seriously blame you for the situation escalating.

Catch of the Day
02-03-2005, 08:16 PM
I think you should have physically restrained her and then ran out to the local hardware store and bought a wooden dowel...

(*Note: Dowel can be no larger in width than your thumb.)

and then well...you know...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was funny, and at the same time, completely accurate...

Catch-

Reef
02-03-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

put yourself in that spot. She's saying I hate f#cking [insert bluffoon national origin/ethnicity/etc], f#ck those [---], f#ck you, etc..

You just walk away? Or do you go and lay out the boyfriend?

Bluffoon
02-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Walk away.

It's trash coming from trash.

Anything that anyone who is capable of such a hateful and ignorant outburst says is of no consequence to me.

wacki
02-03-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if her boyfriend was crazy, and pulled a gun on you and shot you, i'd have to seriously blame you for the situation escalating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a block party. There was this psycho girl there that everyone called "Fakeboobs". She even responded to it if you said it out loud. Anyway, she got piss drunk and became angry with this one guy because she thought he was the reason my buddy Louis wouldn't bang her. (Louis had played with her boobs and that's about it... Needless to say the cock fiend wasn't happy.) Fake boobs broke a beer bottle and went after the guy that "ruined her chance with Louis". Yes, I know this sounds pathetic, and it was even worse in real life. Anyway, the guy defended himself by smacking her with the bottom of his fist while dodging the broken bottle. The whole block party saw this, and there just happened to be a 2 bit low level drug dealer there with some crappy .22 pistol. The druggy whipped out the pistol and went after the guy that hit the girl. Louis and I had to literally step in front of the guy and tell him to point the gun at us in order to calm him down.

What's even more amazing is that everyone at the block party saw the gun, yet nobody called the cops.

College.....

rmarotti
02-03-2005, 08:32 PM
First the girl, then the boyfriend, and it's not even close.

istewart
02-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Nice story, but Judaism isn't a race /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nongice626
02-03-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you walk in on me giving it to your soulmate in the ass and she is screaming with joy. You still dont want to take a shot at me?

ddss6_99
02-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Women fought for equal rights, here's something they didn't think about. The right to get your ass kicked when you have it coming to you. My compliments to your bro for handling his business. I don't care whether you're male, female, both, gay, straight, white, black, etc. You bring racism and prejudace into it you deserve to get your ass beat.
Sup Bro
http://www.geocities.com/ddss6_99/0096.jpg

jcx
02-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Your friend is lucky that while the girl's boyfriend took her inside to get cleaned up he didn't emerge w/ a .357 and shoot you both. Walk away from sick idiots like this girl, only resort to violence if attacked first.

Catch of the Day
02-03-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your friend is lucky that while the girl's boyfriend took her inside to get cleaned up he didn't emerge w/ a .357 and shoot you both. Walk away from sick idiots like this girl, only resort to violence if attacked first.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is with everyone talking about guns and [censored]...
He said this was Junior year in highschool at a house party. Excuse my upper-middle-class-dom, but I went to public school too, and that [censored] never really happened. Plus, what 16 year ols carries a .357magnum...

Well besides Dirty Harry the highschool years...One has to move up to the .44

Catch-

ddss6_99
02-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Actually you'd be suprised. I attend a public school as well. Last year some kid threw a house party while his parents were gone, same situation, alot more people than expected showed up, alot unknown. One kid starts picking on this smaller kid who's there. Another kid named Anthony decides to stick up for the smaller kid. They start fighting, and the guy who was picking on the little kid pulls out a knife and stabs and kills Anthony. Don't underestimate what high school aged kids have on them.

Kevin
02-03-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We were at a party talking about stupid stuff and somehow it got on the topic of whether it would hurt a girl to catch one in the junk. Amazingly I managed to convince her to let me kick her in crotch. Recognizing it as the clear +ev situation that it is, I went ahead and gave her three swift kicks to the crotch, each one harder than the next. And she... well she took it like a woman. Just shrugged it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of Mr. Deeds after Winona Ryder kicks the big lady in the junk. Fat ladys says, "You dumb bitch, I don't have any balls!"

Bluffoon
02-03-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you walk in on me giving it to your soulmate in the ass and she is screaming with joy. You still dont want to take a shot at me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I want to take a shot at you. I WANT to pick up the lamp and beat you both to death. But I am not going to do it. I am going to walk out the door and go look for a better soul mate.

I was married to a physically abusive woman. And I was attacked on numerous occasions. I used enough force to defend myself and no more. And sometimes enough was plenty. I have had enough violence thank you.

ethan
02-03-2005, 09:52 PM
A vagina is not a universal license to talk [censored]. A guy wouldn't say what she did without expecting to get his ass kicked, and she shouldn't be able to assume she'll away with it. She picked a fight and she got one, what's the problem?

brassnuts
02-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I dabbled im pacifism once... not in 'nam of course.

Asufiji2004
02-03-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A vagina is not a universal license to talk [censored]. A guy wouldn't say what she did without expecting to get his ass kicked, and she shouldn't be able to assume she'll away with it. She picked a fight and she got one, what's the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chivalry....You open doors, pay the bill on a date, pull out her chair for her and put the effin toilet seat down. Why do we do these things? Prolly cause they have a vagina and it's just the way it is. IMO same goes for hittin a woman.

ethan
02-03-2005, 10:04 PM
See...funny thing is. I open doors and pay for dinner. (Most women I know would look at me funny if I pulled their chair out for them.) I'm all for chivalry, but it has its limits. (That said, I've never hit a woman and don't particularly expect to.) But if she's going to get in someone's face and try that hard to piss them off, I'm not going to fault them for taking the bait.

cardcounter0
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Q. What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

A. Nothing. The bitch has already been told twice.

Asufiji2004
02-03-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
See...funny thing is. I open doors and pay for dinner. (Most women I know would look at me funny if I pulled their chair out for them.) I'm all for chivalry, but it has its limits. (That said, I've never hit a woman and don't particularly expect to.) But if she's going to get in someone's face and try that hard to piss them off, I'm not going to fault them for taking the bait.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all for retribution, I suggested something demeaning such as spitting on her face. I just take issue with breakin her nose. That's some pretty serious stuff.

Reef
02-03-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Walk away.

It's trash coming from trash.

Anything that anyone who is capable of such a hateful and ignorant outburst says is of no consequence to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

well then, you're a better man than most

jakethebake
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty sure this was a movie scene...Way of the Gun.

jakethebake
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM

Shajen
02-03-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... /images/graemlins/grin.gifand then there was Jake the Bake. We called him that cause he said everything twice...

partygirluk
02-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Claiming that it is always wrong to hit a girl, but sometime acceptable to hit a guy is sexist.

I think violence is very rarely justified. Words alone would not justify violence. Self defence was. Is someone hit me, and I thought that hitting them back was the best way to defend myself, I would hit them, male, female or haemaprhodite, I don't care.

If you believe that the best way to resolve such disgusting racism as this is through violence, then this girl deserved to get the crap beaten out of them. In fact, perhaps the reason why the boyfriend was not the one who initiated the rant was because he was scared he would get it. The girl knew she could get away with it, because "guys don't hit girls", in which case, hit the bitch.

ethan
02-03-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Way of the Gun. The director's commentary on that scene is great. Something along the lines of "If there's a group of people picking a fight with you, and you know you're going to lose, hit the woman as hard as you can. You're getting your ass kicked either way, but they'll have to go home that night and listen to their gf bitch about her broken nose."

It's among my favorite movies. Hmmmm.

ethan
02-03-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In fact, perhaps the reason why the boyfriend was not the one who initiated the rant was because he was scared he would get it. The girl knew she could get away with it, because "guys don't hit girls", in which case, hit the bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, this is why I'm pro-she-needs-fewer-teeth. I realize it's not coming across in this thread, but I'm very much anti-hitting-women. All the same, if someone picks a fight, I think they should have to deal with the fight they picked. She picked a fight, so game on.

PokerCat69
02-03-2005, 11:22 PM
I couldn't see myself ever hurting a women, unless she was coming at me with a weapon. Even then I'd be more inclined to knock her down and run away, then knock her down and start pounding on her. Hitting a girl just because your angry is absolute bullshit.
With that said I don't like when girls kick you in the balls cause you pissed them off.
I've been hit there [censored] hard several times, girls have no clue what their doing.

nothumb
02-04-2005, 01:13 AM
Right. And what do you CALL a woman with two black eyes?

Educated.

...If this chick had been talking about black people, this would have been okay. Do you see why?

Actually, I was raised not to hit women (or anyone else, I was raised Quaker) but I can see situations where a woman deserves to get smacked. It depends on how drunk this chick was. In general I won't hit somebody smaller than me or sucker punch anyone if they are too drunk to know what's going on. I'll tell them that they are about to get smoked and give them a chance to walk away.

You have to consider the circumstances, too. Someone who crashes a party and comes to start a bunch of [censored] like this should really be humiliated in some way, made to feel stupid. I don't know if this is the best way, they will probably just say you sucker punched a defenseless girl and keep complaining. I would look for a way to expose their idiocy.

Although I would probably also grab the girl and shove her into the boyfriend, and ask him where he found a talking pig with such a filthy mouth. If they didn't leave within 2 mins something ugly would happen.

NT

tolbiny
02-04-2005, 09:18 AM
If this case went to trial and i was on the jury- he ain't getting convicted.
Would i have hit hte bitch?
No...
well probably not- but i ain't convicting the guy for doing something that i wanted to do just reading the story.

Ohh- and the fools who say to hit the boyfriend- hold people accountable for their own actions. Once the dude shut up when he was first told to, hes in the clear untill he makes another move to get back in the shizznit.

The Dude
02-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Brassnuts,

You missed a word:
"I myself dabbled in pacifism..."

The Dude
02-04-2005, 09:35 AM
I like the idea of beating the sh[/i]it out of her boyfriend instead of her, although I don't necessarily think punching her was bad.