PDA

View Full Version : Empire: New Player Bonus vs. Feb150 Bonus

BigBluffer
02-03-2005, 05:19 PM
I have just signed up with Empire but haven't made my first deposit yet. Empire offers a standard 20%, max $100 initial deposit bonus to new players (no bonus code required). However, if I use the FEB150 bonus code and deposit $600, will that override the regular new player bonus? I'd prefer to get $150 on a $600 deposit than $100 on a $500 deposit.

I don't think I can make the $500 deposit with no bonus code to get the $100 bonus, then make a second deposit for $600 using the FEB150 code to get the $150 bonus since the T&C for the FEB150 bonus specify it's only good on your first deposit in the qualifying period.

Any ideas from the zoo would be appreciated.

Hung
02-03-2005, 05:25 PM
I think I saw a similar post about this.
And you can deposit for your 20% and then make another deposit for your FEB150 bonus.
You'll have two bonuses pending in your bonus account.

jagoff
02-03-2005, 05:43 PM
You got to clear your welcome bonus before you can clear the reload bonus though. And since the reload only lasts 7 days from when you deposit you got some poker to play boy!

SackUp
02-03-2005, 06:06 PM
start your welcome bonus now and clear as much as you can and then sign up for the reload on the last day so you have the maximum time to clear. I don't know how much you play, but if you are just starting out this might be a little difficult, especially if single tabling.

Go for it though, worst case you just don't clear the 150 bonus, but there should be some more reloads soon /images/graemlins/smile.gif

StellarWind
02-05-2005, 01:35 AM
From the Feb150 terms:

"4. In case of a deposit by any method where funds are not credited to your account instantaneously, the deposit must be initiated during the validity of the offer. The bonus will be added to your bonus account when the funds are credited to your account."

Looks like a loophole to buy some extra time to get the first bonus out of the way before the 7-day clock starts.