PDA

View Full Version : Colgin's Fundamental Theorem of People

colgin
02-03-2005, 04:22 PM
For the past half-dozen years I have been working on condensing my several thousand page manifesto on human nature and the human condition into a tightly reasoned five-hundred page essay. Then in a moment of clarity I realized the foolhardiness of my venture and was able to sum up all of my beliefs into one simple, universal statement, which I will call Colgin's Fundamental Theorem of People.

Colgin's Fundamental Theorem of People:

"People suck. They just do."

That is all.

Feel free to comment. Or don't. I don't really give a damn.

All the best.

Colgin

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-03-2005, 04:25 PM
You suck.

sfer
02-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Bad day at the office, brah?

Nottom
02-03-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would seem an obvious corallary to the original theorem.

colgin
02-03-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

It goes without saying. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SossMan
02-03-2005, 04:32 PM
love your avatar.

that is all.

colgin
02-03-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bad day at the office, brah?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I knew someone would say this. Not particularly. I think I am just having a moment of clarity from the absence of all of my self-prescribed meds for the past week.

mistrpug
02-03-2005, 04:38 PM
That's pretty similiar to the words I live by, which are "People are dumb."

Shajen
02-03-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the past half-dozen years I have been working on condensing my several thousand page manifesto on human nature and the human condition into a tightly reasoned five-hundred page essay. Then in a moment of clarity I realized the foolhardiness of my venture and was able to sum up all of my beliefs into one simple, universal statement, which I will call Colgin's Fundamental Theorem of People.

Colgin's Fundamental Theorem of People:

"People suck. They just do."

That is all.

Feel free to comment. Or don't. I don't really give a damn.

All the best.

Colgin

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget Shajen's corollary:

If people can [censored] you over, they will.

I find by abiding by these simple principles I've managed to live my life relatively serenely.

nice post.

Nottom
02-03-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
love your avatar.

that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks

colgin
02-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Nottom,

I second Sossman's sentiments about your avatar. Pure genius. Also, please stop by the SS forum sometimes and post some hands or give your thoughts on others' hands. You are sorely missed there. In fact, if you make the occassional visit there I can exempt you from CFTP and provide you with a certification of same.

Nottom
02-03-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nottom,

I second Sossman's sentiments about your avatar. Pure genius. Also, please stop by the SS forum sometimes and post some hands or give your thoughts on others' hands. You are sorely missed there. In fact, if you make the occassional visit there I can exempt you from CFTP and provide you with a certification of same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, but I realized I suck at poker.