PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Club Software Problem

Rushmore
02-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Anyone else having this problem?

Every two or three weeks, when I click on my desktop icon for TGC, it simply will not open up. I get an hourglass for a second or so, but then it just sort of quits trying.

Then I need to uninstall and reinstall the program.

It's not the end of the world, but it's a pain in the ass.

Sheriff Fatman
02-03-2005, 10:42 AM
I have the same problem occasionally but found that a reboot (rather than a re-installation) solves it.

Sheriff

Gaming Club
02-03-2005, 10:53 AM
That's strange, we haven't heard of that before. Just a question tho, do you have any other Prima Poker Network clients open at the same time when trying to open up our software?

The reason why we ask is that you can't open two Prima Poker Network clients at the same time and clicking on our icon whilst another client is open will give you an hour glass for a second or two and then nothing will happen - which sounds like what you've described.

Keep that point in mind if this does happen to you again in the future as that may explain why it happens.

Rushmore
02-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Thank you for the response.

Fact is, I do not play any other Prima site.

The reboot seems to do it, but it's a pain.

Eh, I'll survive.

SwordFish
02-05-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when I click on my desktop icon for TGC, it simply will not open up. I get an hourglass for a second or so, but then it just sort of quits trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have also had this problem and I did not have any other Prima skins open.

SF

Gaming Club
02-07-2005, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the notification guys. We've explained this to Prima and asked that they look into why this could possibly happen.