PDA

View Full Version : Paradise superbowl, deposit, bonus, cashout, deposit, bonus?

gasoltub
02-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Ok, I really haven't seen this particular issue on the forums and the search didn't come up with anything useful... so I'm daring to ask and prepare to get flamed.

The Paradise Superbowl bonus is good for 20% up to $200, right? Currently I have $340 on paradise and I'm going to cashout tonight and deposit all of it again tomorrow when the bonus starts. That will give me a $68 bonus.
Now I know that the paradise bonuses stack and that the superbowl bonus is cumulative on all deposits while the bonus is on, so if I were to deposit $640 more at a second occasion I would get the full bonus.

So is it possible to do the following?
1. Deposit my $340 and get $68 bonus
2. cashout directly, or perhaps wait until the day after
3. Deposit all of it again and get another $68 bonus?
4. Repeat from step 2 until I have $200 bonus

I know it sound too stupid/simple and too obvious to work, but hey, sometimes it's possible to do crazy stuff.

Does anyone know?

Now I'll just get my flameproof clothing on and take cover behind some garbage cans... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MicroBob
02-03-2005, 09:51 AM
There is a 24 or 48-hour wait period to cash-out from paradise (I think it's 24). It won't let you cash-out at all until then....and then after that you have at least a few hours to get the money back (unless they hold it up suspecting you might do this).

However...if you can get the money back in time I suspect you might be able to get the bonus again.

Some sites have stipulations preventing this though and I wouldn't be surprised if Paradise did somewhere in their T&C's too. but I don't think they do.

Baulucky
02-03-2005, 09:58 AM
This will not work. Paradise's cashouts over weekends are notoriously slow, more so, when they are running a depo promo like this. If you depo on Friday, you have no chance whatsoever of seeing any cashouts till Tuesday. Sorry to destroy your dreams. Time better spent at the Empire bonus with that BR, try to bump it to $600 to make full use of the EP $150 bonus. Good luck.

Edited to add: This is "Carnival Weekend" in all Latin-America, everybody is out till Wednesday next week trying to put in a year's worth of fornication in 4 days. Expect people in Costa Rica (Paradise) to be doing exactly that instead of expediting cashouts...

gasoltub
02-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks, I'll check their T&c carefully first.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 12:01AM is one minute after thursday becomes friday, right? I'm from sweden and we use 24-hour time representations so I'm not used to the am/pm representations.

But if I'm right I should be able to deposit 12:05am friday "morning" play through the bonus during the next 24 hours cashout 12:30am saturday "morning", wait perhaps an hour or two then deposit all of it again, say 03:00am saturday, play through the bonus again, cashout at 04:00am sunday, and still have time to make a third deposit to max out the bonus before 04pm sunday. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Come to think of it... they really shouldn't care much if I do this anyway, since I have to earn the bonus by playing raked hands anyway.

comments?

gasoltub
02-03-2005, 10:09 AM
doh! /images/graemlins/mad.gif
hmmm... So it's that slow even to neteller?

Baulucky
02-03-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 12:01AM is one minute after thursday becomes friday, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Midday. PAradise's cashouts are 1-2 BUSINESS days. As I said before: They are very slow over weekends, specially promo weekends.

1C5
02-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah, you may be out of luck there. I went through the same thing a couple months ago (not at paradise) but having a small bankroll sucks cause you cant get the full bonus amounts. Sfter buliding my bankroll I now have neough in my Neteller to get the full bonus from both Paradise and Empire at the same time which is a nice change.

gasoltub
02-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Dammit, we're living in a hightech world! These things should be instantaneous! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Oh well... I guess I'll just go for what I can get from one deposit then. Any tip on which team to go for?

thanks
gasoltub

1C5
02-03-2005, 10:26 AM
Patriots /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Baulucky
02-03-2005, 10:29 AM
The -6.5 one.

gasoltub
02-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Looks like you and 1C5 agree on Patriots. I'll take your word for it and come back to haunt you if those Eagles should win (or whatever they're supposed to be doing) /images/graemlins/cool.gif

gasoltub
02-06-2005, 09:56 AM
I just thought I'd share my results with this method. It actually worked almost as I hoped.

By late thursday night I had increased my $360 to over $420 and then I chashed out to neteller. It took some 20 hours to arrive at my neteller account, and then I deposited all of it immediately, receiving over $80 in bonus. Then I played just for a couple of hours and cashed out around $400. (losing session /images/graemlins/mad.gif) This time it took slightly longer for the money to arrive to neteller. But it got there sometime during the night between saturday and sunday. So when I woke up today I deposited the money again to receive araound $80 bonus again.
Now there wouldn't be time for a third round so I finally deposited around $200 of my non bankroll money just to get the last $$ worth of bonus. And I'll withdraw those last money in a couple of hours since I won't be playing with them.

So far I've cleared $30 bonus and have a healthy $170 left to clear /images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheers

PS. I made my first deposit of $200 last weekend and so far I'm up 70BB + $130 bonus and have the $170 bonus left to clear /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Baulucky
02-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Nice job. They seem to have improved their cashier procedures. Still slower than most main sites.