PDA

View Full Version : wsex collusion?

07-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Hey,

Maybe it's because they have wild games with some bad players, but I have seen some strange hands at wsex {3-6 to 10-20}. Anyone else notice something amiss?

07-04-2002, 04:40 PM
Could you be a little more vague, please ? You went so far as to name a site. How about now just ranting about conspiracies. That seems the preferred mode of discourse.

07-04-2002, 09:07 PM
Email poker@wsex.com

give them the hand number (numbers) and the players involved.

Give a description of what happened and why you think further investigation is warranted.

I know the effort and amount of time spent investigating and researching anything that is suspect (reported and unreported).

I think all players should not hesitate to report anything that seems out of the norm

(after taking into consideration that there really is some bad play out there).

But I also hate to see wsex (or any site) get a headline like this thread has, and then nothing

of substance to back-up such a statement.

I am not saying it should not be said, just that

some situations and details should also be offeredas the reason for the headline.

07-04-2002, 11:09 PM
I have mostly played in the lower limits (below 5-10) and I have not seen any. With some players you have to show down because they will bet like they got the nuts with only and inside st8 draw. Sometimes you can get whipsawed between two of these chaps, and it seems like collusion.

In a sense I suppose it is sort of an implicit collusion. These playerers, however, are the ones ultimately feeding chips to the winners.

Stu