PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Club Initial Bonus

beta1607
02-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Is there a way to check how much of the initial deposit bonus you have cleared on Gaming club? Thanks.

soah
02-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Click the Promotions tab and have your account number ready. Beware though, the thing only updates randomly every couple days apparently. I played some 500 hands there yesterday and it gave me $20 while I was away, then tonight I played 50 hands and then it gave me another $80 of bonuses a couple hours later. Meanwhile the promotions page hasn't updated at all for the past two days of play.

Reef
02-03-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Click the Promotions tab and have your account number ready. Beware though, the thing only updates randomly every couple days apparently. I played some 500 hands there yesterday and it gave me $20 while I was away, then tonight I played 50 hands and then it gave me another $80 of bonuses a couple hours later. Meanwhile the promotions page hasn't updated at all for the past two days of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

ghetto

Stupendous_Man
02-03-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine wasn't quit this bad unless I was playing until around midnight, in which case it did seem to take 2 days to update. Don't expect updates any sooner than 24 hours though.

Also, make sure you know which "rules" you have to follow in earning the bonus. I signed up after the "magical" date and the rules changed. No biggie if you play 2/4 and up. If not, then you might be limited in the # of points you can get (again, depends on when you signed up).

pologuy64
02-03-2005, 11:13 AM
What if u buyin. Loss ur depiost and send more money in, can u still clear the 300 dollar bonus. Send 200( take it all to a 1.5-3 NL game). This is a very beatable game for me and i planned on not going thur my row. 3rd hand i play. i get pocket 4s, flop trips, re-raise a raise.10 on the turn. go all in. and my oppenent turns up pocket tens. I WANT MY BONUS~! /images/graemlins/confused.gif