PDA

View Full Version : Fold to the Nuts? Does the Board matter?

GimmickAccount
02-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I'm just curious, if someone had a really big piece of wood, and they cracked you in the nuts, would you fold? If so, why? I mean, they already got you in the nuts, wouldn't it make more sense to try and run away or take their board and hit them with it or something?
Anyway, this has been confusing me for a long time. Please advise.

peace,
john nickels

istewart
02-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Depends if you feel like getting sucked out on.

nongice626
02-03-2005, 01:52 AM
ahem

PoBoy321
02-03-2005, 01:57 AM
This reminds me of a joke.

A female physical therapist is out playing golf one day. She drives a ball off the tee and hooks it into a group of guys on the hole next to her. It hits one guy and he doubles over, falls to the ground with his hands clasped over his groin and curls up into a fetal position.

So the woman goes over and starts to apologize when she goes "Look, I'm a physical therapist, I'll help you." She reaches inside the guy's pants and starts massaging his balls. He starts to get hard, and still feeling bad for the guy she gives him a handjob right there on the golf course.

After he finished, the woman pulls her hand, wipes it on the grass and asks the guy if everything's alright. The guy says "Thank you, I really appreciate that, but my thumb still hurts like hell."

The moral of the story is that folding is slightly +EV.