PDA

View Full Version : Isosceles

andyfox
02-03-2005, 01:41 AM
"Isosceles. I love that word Isosceles. If I had a kid, I'd name him Isosceles. Isosceles Kramer."

ThaSaltCracka
02-03-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Isosceles. I love that word Isosceles. If I had a kid, I'd name him Isosceles. Isosceles Kramer."

[/ QUOTE ]haha.

housenuts
02-03-2005, 01:43 AM
sounds like you're the type of dude that won't have kids.

youtalkfunny
02-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Gee, another line from Seinfeld that I don't find remotely funny. I think I'm the only guy in America who never once laughed at anything that ever happened on that show.

(But I will grant that the jerk-off episode, which I never saw, sounds funny.)

Best avatar yet, TSC.

Shajen
02-03-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gee, another line from Seinfeld that I don't find remotely funny. I think I'm the only guy in America who never once laughed at anything that ever happened on that show.

Best avatar yet, TSC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seinfeld was(is) lame.

bobman0330
02-03-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Best avatar yet, TSC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seinfeld was(is) lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, you're all dumb. Go watch Friends or Survivor or whatever

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-03-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seinfeld was(is) lame.

[/ QUOTE ]
BLASPHEMY!

Shajen
02-03-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Best avatar yet, TSC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seinfeld was(is) lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, you're all dumb. Go watch Friends or Survivor or whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, because not liking Seinfeld means I instantly like Friends and Survivor huh?

Negatory ghost rider, that pattern is full.

Seinfeld was an admitted "show about nothing".

The jokes weren't really very funny, and I can't stand whiny bitches.

Therefore, Seinfeld is for sucks.

Wake up CALL
02-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Enjoying Seinfield requires the ability to enjoy intellectual humor, many cannot, they should stick to slapstick comedy.

Shajen
02-03-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Enjoying Seinfield requires the ability to enjoy intellectual humor, many cannot, they should stick to slapstick comedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because jokes about beating off and how long can you go without sex are highly intellectual.

Whatever man. You like the show. That's great.

IsaacW
02-03-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm the only guy in America who never once laughed at anything that ever happened on that show.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, Seinfeld sucks. WORST. "COMEDY." EVER.

benfranklin
02-03-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched part of one show once, and gave up on it about half way through. The "plot" was that the little fat guy's tool was suffering "shrinkage" because of swimming in cold water, and as he was changing out of his swim suit, the chick he had the hots for walked in on him and saw it. From what I watched of the rest of it (not much) it was a half hour of boring people discussing "shrinkage". I guess that's too intellectual for me.

Even the promo spots for the show, which supposedly have the funniest stuff, always consist of a bunch of boring people standing around beating a dead horse. I've seen Three Stooges flicks that had more meaningful and insightful commentary on the human condition than Seinfeld. Maybe it's a generational thing, and Seinfeld is intellectually stimulating to Gen X slackers. I grow old, I grow old.

Nottom
02-03-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't understand how all you people don't like Seinfeld. I can understand not loving it, but I don't see how you can hate it.

Shajen
02-03-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how all you people don't like Seinfeld. I can understand not loving it, but I don't see how you can hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's boring. It isn't funny. It's a show about absolutely nothing.

I don't know what else to tell you.