PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

07-03-2002, 02:29 PM
how to tell whether someone on Paradise is truly really a man or a woman? (or at least whether their account [and the checks in the unlikely event they win] was registered to a man or a woman).

I know how to tell. I will post it later, but I am curious if anyone else knows, since I posted this a year or more ago. It is not a big deal, since it doesn't really help much. Interesting thing is that with one exception, I only have found one woman playing under a woman's name (erin is the exception). Otherwise, women's names mean you are playing a man. So "Edith Fish" or "Little old Grannie" mean that the opponent is a clever guy, out to fool you. I wish I could tell who the bots are /images/smile.gif

When I heckle them, hehe, they all say "My husband (or brother or boyfriend" set up the account for me.

Right.

Mark

07-03-2002, 02:44 PM
To the best of my knowledge BOTS are neither man nor woman so if you have a 100% sure method of gender identification then you could identify bots as well. Perhaps you only believe you can identify whether a player is a man or woman!!

Jimbo

07-03-2002, 02:49 PM
Women get the doughnut, men get the hotdog?

07-03-2002, 03:27 PM

07-03-2002, 03:29 PM

07-03-2002, 04:41 PM
too bad there isnt really a way to tell. that would be interesting to know.

07-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Yea just ask where do you stick a "press on towel", a) into the gusset of your underpants or b) directly onto your womanly bits?

men just don't know this stuff..

d. :-)

07-04-2002, 03:00 AM
...wasn't there a dealer chat line that included "his" or "her" where paradise apparently customizes the possessive pronoun to the gender from the registration screen? I signed up so long ago that I don't remember gender/sex as a question, but it seems reasonable.

Enlighten us.