PDA

View Full Version : Sex with a Mentally Handicapped Woman

jimdmcevoy
02-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Suppose she is way hot, is your age, but has the mental capacity of a 6 year old. Also, suppose it is entirely her who is instigating the sex, you play a passive role. Would you?

VBM
02-02-2005, 11:24 PM
i have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old, so it's that bad...only 4 years difference.

Lazymeatball
02-02-2005, 11:27 PM
What if she's normally mentally competent but has drank herself into the mental state of a 6 year old?

Alobar
02-02-2005, 11:27 PM
I think a harder question to answer would be if she WASNT instigating sex. Its easy to say yes to a hot chick if shes the one starting it, no matter how smart she is. Seducing a mentally challendged girl tho, would be entirely different

jimdmcevoy
02-02-2005, 11:29 PM
I think the posts from LazyMeatball and Alobar are related, hence the OP

_2000Flushes
02-02-2005, 11:32 PM
If you know she has the mental capacity of a six-year-old, don't you think you should shoulder some extra responsibility? Would you have sex with a hot girl who was actually six?

-2kF

jimdmcevoy
02-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Fair point, but could you also say you should not have sex with a sex addict since she can't control herself?

NLSoldier
02-02-2005, 11:46 PM
I can't beleive that half the people so far have actually said yes. Are you guys kidding me?

Also, I think this question is kinda illigit. When was the last time you saw a hot handicapped chick? Don't they pretty much always stuff wrong with their face and like drool alot and stuff?

Bluffoon
02-02-2005, 11:49 PM
You guys must be really hard up. Don't you make any money playing poker? Hire a prostitute for christ's sake and for an extra fifty she will drool for you.

Toro
02-02-2005, 11:50 PM
If you know her mental capacity, i think you could be arrested for Statutory rape. Also, of course it would be morally wrong, don't do it.

Bluffoon
02-02-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you know her mental capacity, i think you could be arrested for Statutory rape. Also, of course it would be morally wrong, don't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think anyone is disputing that its wrong.

Rushmore
02-02-2005, 11:54 PM
I didn't read any of the other posts, so I don't know if this has been said yet, but...

Mentally Handicapped Woman???

This is a classic case of redundancy.

Toro
02-02-2005, 11:54 PM
But I'm saying that i think it could also be illegal.

nongice626
02-02-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think anyone is disputing that its wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

The question is too flawed to even consider.

Bluffoon
02-02-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It better be.

_2000Flushes
02-02-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fair point, but could you also say you should not have sex with a sex addict since she can't control herself?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were somehow to know it was an addiction, then absolutely.

-2kF

jimdmcevoy
02-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Jeez, I guess I'll have to be the only one here to defend the other side.

If a six year old wants something, gains pleasure from it, and by getting it it doesn't hurt anyone else, what's the big deal?

In a society full of all you up tight guys, this poor female would never get to have sex..

TimM
02-03-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It better be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of whether you would do this or not...

How would it be illegal? Doesn't she have the right to have sex if she wants to?

tolbiny
02-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Nah- don't like aggressive women

bholdr
02-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Big fat GREY area. Probably legal, probably shouldn't be, definitly immoral, and totally not attractive, i don't care how hot she looks- it's like fu**ing a passed-out chick, you gotta be a sicko to get off on that.

but why should the mentally incompetent never have sex? it's not exactly the higher brain functions that make us wanna screw- her desire is, i suppose, as legit as anyone's...

it's still gross, IMO.

Bluffoon
02-03-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It better be.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would it be illegal? Doesn't she have the right to have sex if she wants to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she does but its not going to be with me.

Bluffoon
02-03-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jeez, I guess I'll have to be the only one here to defend the other side.

If a six year old wants something, gains pleasure from it, and by getting it it doesn't hurt anyone else, what's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

If an actual six year old wants sex that's ok? WTF??

[ QUOTE ]

In a society full of all you up tight guys, this poor female would never get to have sex..

[/ QUOTE ]

A six year doesn't have the capacity to make complicated decisions. That's why they have parents.

realwtf
02-03-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do mentally handicapped not have a right to have sex or something?

_2000Flushes
02-03-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The issue at hand is the threat of her getting hurt, not of her hurting anyone else.

That she isn't sufficiently competent to exercise the judgment necessary to protect herself is the reason for statutory rape laws. And I'm not sure, but I think some of those laws may include the mentally handicapped.

-2kF

TimM
02-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Sex in mental institutions can be a problem:

Plain Talk About Sex and Mental Retardation (http://www.cqc.state.ny.us/newsletter/54plaintalk.htm)

Looks like competency would be judged on a case by case basis. But what if the person is not institutionalized?

jimdmcevoy
02-03-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The issue at hand is the threat of her getting hurt

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, but where's the threat?

jimdmcevoy
02-03-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If an actual six year old wants sex that's ok? WTF??

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was 6 with a mental capacity of a 23 year old I might..

Edit: No actually I wouldn't. But if I knew her mental capacity would never progress beyond 6 I might..

apd138
02-03-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ] Isn't this a lot like a bartender serving an alcoholic? Come on now people shes a hot sex addict shes going to have sex with somone and it might as well be you.

HDPM
02-03-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It better be.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I don't think there is a difinitive answer yet. In all or most states sex w/ a mentally handicapped woman is rape or some form of sexual assault I think. OTOH, I think there are laws protecting the rights and decisionmaking ability of mentally handicapped adults. The key statutory language in the rape statutes will be something like "incapable through unsoundness of mind from giving legal consent." Some states lump drug facilitated sexual assault in, some separate unsoundness of mind from intoxication I think. My state has separate subsections for DFSA and unsoundness of mind, both are rape, both carry a maximum sentence of life. Anyway, I don't think there is a clear answer, if so I have not seen it. There are some conflicting cases I have seen. Anyway, any of you guys contemplating this course of action should get ready to be charged with rape.

_2000Flushes
02-03-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ] Isn't this a lot like a bartender serving an alcoholic? Come on now people shes a hot sex addict shes going to have sex with somone and it might as well be you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not really. The analogy might hold more water if you were a legal, tax-paying prostitute.

-2kF

Toro
02-03-2005, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It better be.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so. I think the law regards this the same as a 13 year old. If a 13 year wants to have sex, she has the right but you don't.

siccjay
02-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Retarded poon is +EV.

jakethebake
02-03-2005, 01:37 PM
I thought all women had the mental capacity of a 6 year old?

Shajen
02-03-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought all women had the mental capacity of a 6 year old?

[/ QUOTE ]

wonder how hard you'd get beat down if your wife read this.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sup Jake? where the hell you been man?

jakethebake
02-03-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A conference at DisneyWorld.

Shajen
02-03-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A conference at DisneyWorld.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, makin Mickey your bitch.

Good. Those ears should be nice for handles.

have fun.

peachy
02-03-2005, 02:08 PM
hahahaha 2000 flushes mah friend showed me that fat kid with drums video the other week!!! I dont think hes playin drums in urs tho!! but its still halarious!! that just made me laugh so hard again when i saw u with it!!!