PDA

View Full Version : Hand of the Day

andyfox
02-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I suppose this should be on the mid-stakes forum, but there isn't much poker content, I just found it amusing, thought you might too.

40-80 at Commerce. UTG raises, UTG+1 3-bets. All fold around to me in the small blind and I cap with K /images/graemlins/spade.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif. Big blind calls 3 (!) and both others call. Four of us to the flop for 16 small bets.

Flop is K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif7 /images/graemlins/club.gif.

I bet. Big blind raises all-in (he had exactly the amount needed.) UTG call times, thinks, thinks some more, and then mucks pocket queens face up. UTG+1 looks at UTG like he's from Mars, thinks, thinks some more, and then he mucks pocket queens face up. I call the all-in raise and show my set of kings.

Big blind says nothing. Turn is 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif, river is 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and now the big blind turns over 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and my hand is no good.

Talk about a reverse parlay . . . /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kaz The Original
02-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Did the dealer not say anything?

youtalkfunny
02-03-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm glad that the first idiot to expose his cards didn't end up costing YOU money. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AviD
02-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Is Commerce using PartyPoker's random hand generator these days? Looks about right...except for the second guy that folded queens...average Party player would have called even after seeing the other queens folded.