PDA

View Full Version : New Poker Blog

PokerAce
02-02-2005, 05:49 PM
I know what you are all thinking. "Great, another [censored] poker blog, just what we need." Right? Am I right? Well, if you are, click Back on your browser now and leave me alone. Thanks.

If you're still here, I'll give you a link to my blog that I've been keeping since the start of the year. I'm not keeping a blog because it's cool, or because everyone else is doing it. I'm doing it to document my journey from $3/6 to $15/30 and beyond. I wanted to document it in a public forum so that others may learn from my experiences (or at the very least be entertained by them).

I'll give you a little background here, but I have a very detailed explaination of everything in the blog. I started playing in July, 2004. Stopped being a fish in mid August. Went through a rollercoaster ride of life and poker experiences and setted down to grind my way up from $3/6. You can read the details here:

http://pkrace.blogspot.com

Please, if you don't like blogs, keep your comments to yourself. If you think I'm a retard for what I've wrote, then please comment. However, don't just say something negative because it's a blog. Yes, I realize there's a ton of them, but I feel mine may be of some interest.

Other than that, comments are welcome. Thanks!

moondogg
02-02-2005, 05:50 PM
I don't like blogs.

PokerAce
02-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Bastard.