PDA

View Full Version : Injected - Burn It Black

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-02-2005, 05:26 PM
I was just curious what other people thought of this band/album. Personally, I really like it, but I can understand people who say it's not anything special. Also, not a whole lot of people probably know what the hell I'm talking about anyway (and it was released in 2002). So... have at it.

istewart
02-02-2005, 05:50 PM
The Arcade Fire's Funeral >

tdarko
02-02-2005, 05:56 PM
i voted "it's good but nothing to write home about." i bought the cd cause a friend (whose musical taste i trust) said it was his favorite album to come out since the original queens of stone age album. i got it liked it and forgot about it, have you seen them in concert? would like to know if their concerts are worth going to?

ddollevoet
02-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Before I clicked on this thread, I thought Burn It Black was a reference to a burning pile on manure in Nebraska.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-02-2005, 11:48 PM
So... what you guys are trying to say is you've never heard of Injected. Gotcha. I can't say it's not what I expected.

Alobar
02-03-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So... what you guys are trying to say is you've never heard of Injected. Gotcha. I can't say it's not what I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you are trying to say is "look at me, im all smart and a rocket scientist AND im super cool cuz I know a band none of you 'tards know!!"? /images/graemlins/smile.gif