PDA

View Full Version : Bonnaroo

IsaacW
02-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm going to the bonnaroo music festival (http://www.bonnaroo.com/) this June... anyone else going?

I'm looking forward to the Mars Volta, Particle, Jack Johnson, the Allman Brothers, and Modest Mouse. I'm sure everone else will be good too.

IsaacW
02-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Seriously, no hippies here?

IndieMatty
02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I'll probably go. Not a hippie though.

peachy
02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
i usually go to bonnaroo

Philuva
02-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I am going. With the interest in good music on this board, I figured more people would be going as well.

Soul Daddy
02-15-2005, 07:38 PM
I'll be there. Just bought my ticket yesterday and the RV plans are in the works.

Mainly looking forward to Modest Mouse, M. Ward, Jack, and Iron & Wine. I suppose seeing DMB won't be bad either.

shadow29
02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
I went a couple years back. Waay too dirty for me.

wonderwes
02-15-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, something about being in a field in Tenn just doesnt sound appealing. Seeing pictures of last years event it looks like camping out in the woods, under an extremely hot summer sun. If I ever win a big poker tournament, I would get the Bonaroo VIP passes. Like $1k but you get to go to the private (air conditioned) section, and get a special area (actual seats) to watch the show. My main reason to go would to see Dave Matthews.

Inthacup
02-15-2005, 09:45 PM
If anyone is going to be in Nashville during the roadtrip, let me know. I probably won't want to hang out with you, but you never know.

Cup

Philuva
02-15-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what RV's are for.

Philuva
02-15-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, something about being in a field in Tenn just doesnt sound appealing. Seeing pictures of last years event it looks like camping out in the woods, under an extremely hot summer sun. If I ever win a big poker tournament, I would get the Bonaroo VIP passes. Like $1k but you get to go to the private (air conditioned) section, and get a special area (actual seats) to watch the show. My main reason to go would to see Dave Matthews.

[/ QUOTE ]

Living in C'ville and having seen DMB many times, I am a big fan, but I hope his new teeny bopper fans do not make this trip with their parents, b/c they will really be in for a surprise.

I am not implying that you are a teeny bopper.

istewart
02-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Mars Volta = ownage.

Modest Mouse, well, I won't go into my thoughts on them.