PDA

View Full Version : ESPN wants me to be on Tilt!

DaveWilliams
02-02-2005, 04:03 PM
I have been approached by the producers of Tilt to play a minor role in an upcoming episode. Without releasing too much detail they want me to play the part of a "computer whiz kid" who wins big online, and plays in the big game in vegas. Look for me soon. Hollywood here I come! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

other1
02-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Watch out for the Matador. Word is he cheats. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

This is cool. I was wondering after Daniel N. and TJC appeared in the pilot if they would have pros do regular cameos.

asofel
02-02-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Watch out for the Matador. Word is he cheats. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

This is cool. I was wondering after Daniel N. and TJC appeared in the pilot if they would have pros do regular cameos.

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh*...

yeah, and um, my name is Phil Ivey, and they wanted me to do a cameo with sup bro and iceman, but i said f that cuz I played Division I badminton while I was busy schooling Dutch Boyd in college...

SossMan
02-02-2005, 04:24 PM
get a life...nobody is buying it.

ddss6_99
02-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Soss was that in response to DW or the supbro, iceman thing? Personally I wouldn't doubt supbro making an apperance. From what I hear, the entertainment industry can't resist guys who were all county in 1995.

SossMan
02-02-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Soss was that in response to DW or the supbro, iceman thing? Personally I wouldn't doubt supbro making an apperance. From what I hear, the entertainment industry can't resist guys who were all county in 1995.

[/ QUOTE ]

DW...wasn't sup bro already in Playmakers?

asofel
02-02-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...it was a response to "DW" i'd think...

DaveWilliams
02-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Im hoping I can play in that big underground game at the black strip club, you know the "no string bets biotch" game. But the problem is that im apprently not "black" enough. lol. Just kidding. WIsh me luck guys.

Tyler Durden
02-02-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im hoping I can play in that big underground game at the black strip club, you know the "no string bets biotch" game. But the problem is that im apprently not "black" enough. lol. Just kidding. WIsh me luck guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually laughed at this.

tek
02-02-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have been approached by the producers of Tilt to play a minor role in an upcoming episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might look back someday and realize this was the point in your life where you jumped the shark /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stinglikeabee
02-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Have fun! Did you help Clark come up with the algorithm?

DaveWilliams
02-02-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually laughed at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, im actually also embarrassed to say that I silently watched your "big" win in the Large caps tourney the other day. So, were even! when are you graduating to the daily super tourneys???

Tevyee
02-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Why are you posing as David Williams? Dude get a life... or at least just kill yourself.

Shoe
02-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Lol... now i know your fake. The entire season has already been taped.

Brad F.
02-03-2005, 05:42 AM
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time.... Dave Williams you need to get a life.

TY asofel.

Brad

Brad F.
02-03-2005, 05:44 AM
Seriously dave, why?

Supbro needs to do what supbro does and regulate this imposter. Supbro don't respect that.

Brad