PDA

View Full Version : the bitter truth

06-29-2002, 06:01 PM
If you play online, you support terrorism, drug trafficking , and murder. These are factual bitter truths. Malmuth will delete this post, but he won't be able to delete the truth, nor his growing attention from Homeland Security.

06-29-2002, 06:13 PM
True Malmuth will delete it because he isn't good enough to play for a living, thats why he writes books and takes in all the advertising revenues from the poker sites (while deleting any bad press about them) because they pay his meal ticket. The term fascism comes 2 mind.

06-30-2002, 12:50 AM
The bitter truth is the government is closing down operations that support terrorism. In fact they closed down a company that sold honey out of Yemen because it supported Al Queda. Now if this company raised more than a million dollars I would be very surprised. Internet poker earns well more than a million a year (probably 75 million) Yet the government does not close them down. Its not like the government could not do it either. The only conclusion I can come up with, is that companies in Yemen that sell honey are a greater threat to national interest than Internet poker.

Think about that next time you eat your Honey Nut Cheerios

Stu

06-30-2002, 02:04 AM
Think about that next time you eat your Honey Nut Cheerios

That bee always did look like a sneaky b******

07-01-2002, 07:13 AM
If i was i would delete this so people like me dont have to waste my time reading it.

07-01-2002, 08:35 AM
Don't you think that Mason has investigated with his attornies seeking a lible case? They would have told him either he'd lose )the truth is always a defense), or his online crook pals told him not to in order to keep their records out of US courts.

You are simply a traitor, a crook, and a slimy compulsive gambler.