PDA

View Full Version : Standard?

Ghazban
02-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Live 1/2 NL game, not incredibly soft but certainly has some live ones. I get A /images/graemlins/club.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif in MP and, after its folded to me, I (~$150) make it $8 to go. Button ($82) calls, as does BB (~$200).

Flop: T /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BB checks, I bet $20, button raises to $40, BB folds, I push (putting button allin for $34 more).

This hand seems straightforward to me but, as I've been running so badly the past week I'm trying to scrutinize my play more closely.

Caruso329
02-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Looks pretty good to me. You know you're going to get it all in on the turn regardless because he's so shortstacked, good push IMO.

amoeba
02-02-2005, 12:41 PM
yes I think its standard.

its either push or fold and if you don't think he made the set, which is a lot of the times, push is fine.

Ghazban
02-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Cool, I thought as much. I hit my flush on the turn but he rivered a boat to beat me (he had bottom set). I made the collosal error (sarcasm) later in the session of getting my stack in (~$250 at the time) with KK vs. QJo on a Q54 board and managed to lose that one as well. I play bad /images/graemlins/frown.gif