PDA

View Full Version : Avatar content - did I miss something?

PokerGoblin
02-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Maybe I missed something, but it seems as though the sleazy boob avatars have gone by the wayside? Is this now not acceptable? I just uploaded mine.

Also if anyone cares to know the story behind the picture that is my avatar let me know, it is quite humorous.

Later

PG

lucas9000
02-02-2005, 12:27 PM
humorous? it frightens me.

PokerGoblin
02-02-2005, 01:47 PM
OK here is the story.

This was about 5 years ago. I had broken up with a chick I'd been dating for about 1 1/2 years and shortly afterward I start dating a new one (the blonde in my avatar). Well, shortly after my breakup with chick X she learns of my new relationship with chick Y. We had vowed to remain friends but jealousy soon replaced that sentiment w/ resentment and we began sending nasty emails back and forth.

This went on for about a month. One morning after banging my new GF, chick Y, we were screwing around on the computer with my webcam. I put on that mask, known in these parts as the Assgoblin mask, grabbed her cans and snapped that shot.

Well later on that day I got another email from chick X, she was totally jealous and berserk and going on and on about how I betrayed her and [censored], So I typed a nasty reply, attached the Assgoblin Picture and sent the email. Now I knew this was going to strike a nerve; the mask in the picture was a gift to me from Chick X's mom for holloween.

So I laughed it off and went to work that afternoon.

I come home from work around 10:30PM and my mom is waiting up for me. She's like 'You're in big trouble buddy' and she proceeds to whip out this printout from the computer. It was the email I had sent to chick X!!!! Apparently chick X's mom called my mom at her work to complain about me and threatened to file sexual harassment charges and such... well she forwarded that email to my mom. We had a long talk and I agreed not to contact chick X again.

The best part of the story is that the next day, I had to meet my dad at his work in the afternoon. We were outside in the parking lot, and he steps up onto the curb (he's quite a bit shorter than I am) so he can glare ar me over the top of his glasses in his 'son you [censored] up' fatherly type look. Then, as he starts to go into his 'That was in real poor judgement' speech, he starts to grin and we both busted out in hysterical laughter!! The best part is imagining my mom irate as hell and him taking every ounce of maturity not to lose it in front of her!!!

My old man and I bonded that day.

Later

PG

SossMan
02-02-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently chick X's mom called my mom at her work to complain about me and threatened to file sexual harassment charges and such... well she forwarded that email to my mom. We had a long talk and I agreed not to contact chick X again.

[/ QUOTE ]

sexual harrassment for what? were you her employer? If I could sue every spammer that sent me "lewd" pics, I would be a rich man.