PDA

View Full Version : PROPOKER & PARADISE

06-28-2002, 09:12 AM
There is NO way that these 2 sites are not affiliated!!!! If they were not Paradise Poker would be all over ProPoker legally as there is no difference between the websites or the game, although I do beleive the only difference in the game is that ProPoker is using an older version of Paradise. If you do a whois look up on the DNS domain it is very strange that for both, the contact is under a Hotmail account. These 2 are absolutely affiliated in some way. Yes other poker rooms have copied some things from Paradise, but nobody has so blatanly ripped them off. I just want to know if I play at ProPoker is my money going to Paradise I beleive I have a right to know where I am spending my money, as I do not currently play or like paradise. In the end I guess my solution is to just NOT play at PROPOKER. Unless somone has proven information and facts that dictate otherwise. So can someone provide these facts??????

06-28-2002, 09:19 AM

06-28-2002, 11:32 AM
"... I beleive I have a right to know where I am spending my money..."

Rights? RIGHTS? You don got no esteenkeen rights in Costa Rica.

You do have the right to wise up, show a little personal responsibility and quit playing online poker. Exercise it.

06-28-2002, 11:50 AM
Well, it's hard to say. It's entirely possible that propoker just licensed Paradise's software. It's also possible that the two sites are more closely affiliated.