PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla Firefox

Freakin
02-02-2005, 04:03 AM

Reef
02-02-2005, 04:07 AM
I nominate this for most pointless poll of the year.

apd138
02-02-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Shouldn't the program have like a child lock on it,so people can't start polls with only one option?

Reef
02-02-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Shouldn't the program have like a child lock on it,so people can't start polls with only one option?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

Freakin
02-02-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

I really expected that it woudln't let me.... so my backup plan was two checkboxes, both saying "meh".... Luckily, it was not necessary.

Seriously, why is Firefox so badass? Convince me. Tabbed browing? Pop up blocker? The only thing that seems good is it's combination of improved programming and lower market share than IE, keeping it from being hax0r3d by every 12-year old with 20 minutes on his time.

Is there something I'm missing here, or is it just another browser?

Freakin

zephed56
02-02-2005, 06:44 AM
What else do you use?

IE?

Reef
02-02-2005, 07:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What else do you use?

IE?

[/ QUOTE ]

IE really really really sucks

Shajen
02-02-2005, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tabbed browing...

[/ QUOTE ]

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-02-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tabbed browing...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use it for all kinds of browing.

B00T
02-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Thats like saying...What makes Kobe Bryant so good, besides the fact that he can shoot, pass, dribble, rebound, play defense etc...

You are discrediting everything that makes it better than its opposition.

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-02-2005, 10:56 AM
That's like saying, what makes anal beads so sweet?

ThaSaltCracka
02-02-2005, 12:25 PM
go download some extensions for your browser, there is some cool stuff you can get to really customize the [censored] out of your browser.

bonanz
02-02-2005, 12:53 PM
I use opera

GoblinMason (Craig)
02-02-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I use opera

[/ QUOTE ]

Mouse gestures = the gg

astroglide
02-02-2005, 01:21 PM
all-in-one gestures for firefox. for me 'up' goes to the top of a page and 'down' goes to the bottom, which is perfect for reading forum threads.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-02-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
go download some extensions for your browser, there is some cool stuff you can get to really customize the [censored] out of your browser.

[/ QUOTE ]
What exactly are you customizing? I can't imagine more functionality than tabbed browsing, adblock, and then just having the right plug-ins to play media on websites (flash, quicktime, etc..). Anything else is just cosmetic, no? I can maybe see a search bar, but that's already in my mozilla and I don't use it anyway. I like customizing the toolbar and changing the skin, but I don't see that adding any functionality really.

turnipmonster
02-02-2005, 01:28 PM
tabbed browsing, adblock. adblock is the nuts.

ThaSaltCracka
02-02-2005, 03:16 PM
I don't know off the top of my head, I'll look when I get home.

Freakin
02-02-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

li'l help?

All I see is the same boring acrobat & shockwave plugins.... can I get some decals and a new muffler? What about a phatty wing?

Freakin

ThaSaltCracka
02-02-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

li'l help?

All I see is the same boring acrobat & shockwave plugins.... can I get some decals and a new muffler? What about a phatty wing?

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ] no, but there is one add-on where you can get this midget to come out of your cd-drive and give you a blow job.

Sponger15SB
02-02-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, but there is one add-on where you can get this midget to come out of your cd-drive and give you a blow job.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Evan appreciates you calling him a midget.

daryn
02-02-2005, 03:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

li'l help?

All I see is the same boring acrobat &amp; shockwave plugins.... can I get some decals and a new muffler? What about a phatty wing?

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ] no, but there is one add-on where you can get this midget to come out of your cd-drive and give you a blow job.

[/ QUOTE ]

does this work on laptops? if so PM me

Terry
02-02-2005, 03:45 PM
FirefoxIE (http://firefoxie.net/)

CORed
02-02-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't the program have like a child lock on it,so people can't start polls with only one option?

[/ QUOTE ]
give the guy a break. He's got a lot of time on his hands since he lost his job as Saddam's Election Commissioner.

Sponger15SB
02-02-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

give the guy a break. He's got a lot of time on his hands since he lost his job as Saddam's Election Commissioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so now you think there are ties between Iraq and Osama!!!

WHAT THE FJKFCJSOITJR*)@ NBR#%U)#U*B(B@%#V

jk jk

Freakin
02-02-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

li'l help?

All I see is the same boring acrobat &amp; shockwave plugins.... can I get some decals and a new muffler? What about a phatty wing?

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

link plz

Google toolbar doesn't seem to work with FF... is there anything else that will autofill for me?

Freakin

Reef
02-02-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tabbed browing...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use it for all kinds of browing.

[/ QUOTE ]

eye-browing?

Reef
02-02-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no, but there is one add-on where you can get this midget to come out of your cd-drive and give you a blow job.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

low blow

TobDog
02-02-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

low blow

[/ QUOTE ]

You never know how low, that could hit him in the forhead.

Jack of Arcades
02-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Tools &gt; Extensions &gt; Get More Extensions

My current extensions...

Linkification (converts text links to hot links)
Adblock (lets you filter out banner ads)
All-in-One Gestures (mouse gestures)
Gmail Notifier (checks my gmail every minute)
QuickTabPrefToggle (options for tabbed browsing)