PDA

View Full Version : A hand i'm really not comfortable with

tl65\
02-02-2005, 02:50 AM
CO was new to the table, after 13 hands he had numbers something like 8/0, 2/0/0. Not much, but seems pretty tight.

I'm really not comfortable with the way I played this hand. I feel like my hand is no good, but I can't seem to find a fold. I planned on checkraising the flop, but decided against it after CO's raise, but i hate calling two bets cold. 5.5 to 1 isn't good enough to draw for my 6 likely outs, but there's also the chance that i've got the best hand. any suggestions?

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (10 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 12 BB

lil feller
02-02-2005, 03:38 AM
I find a fold here pre-flop most of the time. After the raise on the flop I think I either fold or 3 bet, probably 3 bet. It would be nice to get UTG out of this hand, as he may very well have some of your outs tied up. With no information on the c/o, getting away from this hand after the flop is gonna be pretty difficult.

lf