PDA

View Full Version : Player Notes

06-27-2002, 12:38 PM
I was wondering what type of information do you put in the player notes. I mean, do you write down certain hands, how they were played, or do you jus put a general idea of your opponents play? I use the notes a little bit, but i dont think im making full use of them. Can anyone help me out?

Eric

06-27-2002, 01:13 PM
I put down..what crappy hands I see and in what position, moves this person makes..ex..4th st semibluff raise or likes to bet out and represent a flush when the scare card hits, tilter(watch$}

and other crap. The most important note you can take is a mental one to remember the lose-it-all player. This player almost always loses it all and makes every game way better. These kind of players{and there are not many online} do a great deal for ones ev. I am one of them.

06-28-2002, 10:42 AM
Here is KC50's post from march 10:

Name; residence (if avail); rating, seat #; player type/betting sytle; notes...be honest and try to make them reliable.

Oh and BTW, skip the cards and do this on a spreadsheet. You can even sort your current opponents by placing a 1-9 in the seat column; minimize and drag to a corner while playing.

Hope this helps.

KC50

Also if you do a search here, I did a post titled "Player profiles 101" or something like that about 4 months ago.

Good Luck

MS Sunshine