PDA

View Full Version : Creating new party account....Need help

nbake
02-02-2005, 12:54 AM
One of my buddies is going to give me rakeback so I'm making a new party account. I already have an account and I'm wondering what i need to look out for so they don't freeze my account.

I'm cashing out some money from party to neteller and opening my new account with that same neteller account. Will this work, or do I need to just find a new bank and open a separate checking account? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nick

nbake
02-02-2005, 02:52 AM
bump

beyeond
02-02-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my buddies is going to give me rakeback so I'm making a new party account. I already have an account and I'm wondering what i need to look out for so they don't freeze my account.

I'm cashing out some money from party to neteller and opening my new account with that same neteller account. Will this work, or do I need to just find a new bank and open a separate checking account? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't do that.

HesseJam
02-02-2005, 08:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a bad idea, honestly! Ask them to cancel your account and wait 6 months. Meantime, play all other skins.

pstripling
02-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I just tried to do this and it was a disaster.

Here is what you can do though. Sign up a new account with your wifes name (if married). Provide all the correct info for her and fund the account with a different bank account or you can fund it with the same account provided its a joint account. This will work, as I have done it and have had no problems for over a year with it. Good luck

Emmitt2222
02-02-2005, 11:57 AM
whoa, 6 months?? I was planning on waiting a few weeks, is this a problem?

Emmitt2222
02-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Sorry to double post but I dont want to start another thread, could someone please tell me if after I cancel my account today at PokerNOW I will be able to set one up through an affiliate in a few weeks instead of a few months? Does anyone have any first hand experience or anything?

ilikeaces86
02-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Yes I did that exact thing....I cancelled my account at pokernow and signed up through a rake back affiliate the next day with no problems!