PDA

View Full Version : 88 vs. loosies

JerseyTom
02-01-2005, 11:58 PM
MP and CO are typical 1/2 6-max (55+ VPIP). CO is a bit more aggressive.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: JerseyTom is UTG with 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom raises</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
JerseyTom checks, MP checks, CO checks.

River: (5.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
JerseyTom checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, CO folds, JerseyTom folds.

Final Pot: 6.25 BB

Standard?

spydog
02-02-2005, 08:07 AM
Preflop and flop are good.

Turn is tough. With position I would fire away and check behind on the river. However, you don't have position so I would just check-fold the turn.

When nobody bets the turn it can be safely assumed that MP and CO don't have an Ace and that your hand becomes the favorite again. I think you have a value bet on the river or at least a check-call. Either would be fine as busted draws might take a stab.