PDA

View Full Version : Creampuff...and Mr Petersin

06-26-2002, 07:23 PM
Sorry, but I need to ask you another question about the SB heads up issue.

Are you sure that at pokerstars (for Cream) and paradise (for Mr.) a new player entering a two handed game will be dealt in on the button his first hand.

This too is incorrect, as a new player should never have the button without first posting blinds.

These seem to be the only two sites doing it differently than the rest.

Auctually gutspoker has it correct.

It adjusts to put the small blind on the button when 2 handed,

then when a new player enters, the button stays in front of the player who just had the small blind (Yes..he gets the button twice..but that is how a dead button rule works).

06-26-2002, 09:14 PM
Just went to pokers stars to watch how they do the SB.

Watched a three handed game. When it got to 2 handed..the big blind was always on the button.

So then I went to Paradise and watch and guess what...same thing, big blind was on the button.

Although it is incorrect to have the big bind on the big blind on the button,

I can not find any site (except gutspoker) that has software that makes the adjustment when a ring games gets heads up.

06-26-2002, 09:37 PM
The 3rd player always comes in on the big blind. I'm not exactly sure how the sites do it, i know the No Limit games get it right at Stars and Paradise, but since i don't play limit holdem for cash at full tables i don't know. Too damn boring.

Either way it should be fixed at your site and all the others. If they can program tournaments to do it, it should be easy enough to use the same code in cash games. Of course there is the added difficulty of extra players joining in.

06-26-2002, 10:35 PM

06-27-2002, 09:27 AM
truepoker does

greetings

asteroid

06-27-2002, 02:09 PM
I have not yet opened an account a truepoker.

Now that they have gotten rid of the blow -up doll ads (which I found very clever but in very poor taste) I most likely will.

Would you mind emailing me and telling me how the sdjust back when a third person enters the game.

My email is annieadlin@yahoo.com

Thanks very much,

Annie

06-27-2002, 09:35 PM
Dear Annie:

Our "It's Better When Its Real" ad campaign has continued on, this week featuring a lawn mower.

I hope you do come over to try Truepoker. We always appreciate player suggestions on how to improve our site and we already don't charge for cashouts.

Truepoker Management

06-28-2002, 03:05 AM
David,

I think the lawnmower ad is just as clever

(and less offensive to women).

I intend on trying out your site in the near future.

Thanks,

Annie