PDA

View Full Version : Meeting the right girl...

Zygote
02-01-2005, 09:26 PM
I truly feel like this is my only goal in life. I can't think of anything that i do that isn't somehow an attempt to come closer to meeting the right girl.

Often i used to think that sex was my goal, but there is no real satisfaction (beyond the moment). Perhaps the perfect girl would not be satisfying either, but i've never had the oppurtinity to have this experience. Girls are not soley the core of my problem, in general, i rarely find people that i can relate to. I'd assume other 2+2ers have felt this way, because i've found a much higher ratio of people that can relate to they way i think here, than anywhere. I know these analytical, objective type people are rarities, but i'm not willing to emotionally accept that fact.

Why I think I am Very Unlikely to Ever Meet the Perfect Girl

The following is an example of a thought that always runs through my head and, in addition, is a very depressing:

Lets assume there a 3 billion girls in the world. Of those girls, with my own eyes, whether it be at a concert or a shopping mall, I have seen less than 1% of the entire female population. Of that group, I will only speak to less than 1% of all those girls. Of that group, many will be waitresses, operaters, doctors, etc., so i am likely to only thoroughly socialize with a small percent of that group. Of the group i socialize with, a smaller percent will be within a reasnoble age category. Then, an even smaller percent will not already be taken. Then, an even smaller percent will live close enough. An even smaller percent will be interested in me, etc., etc.

Then i think, if I had a computer program, like pokertracker, I could have a database of all the 3 billion women. Lets assume i could auto-rate these women based on my set criteria. If i compare the top girl the program comes out with, to the girl i am likely to end up with, how big do you think the gap will be with respect to me ending up with what i want?

The Seemingly Unfindable Qualities I Assume I want

-A girl who has a desire to unbiasedly rationalize.
-A girl who who understands the fundamental theories of successful poker (this sets a big a foundation, becuase it is likely that she thinks very similarily in other situations)
-Witt and humor
-Attractive (obviously not necessarily typical, so more specifically, just a girl that is "my type".
-Musically inclined (least important factor)

Fortunately, I've never really had a problem getting girls, but have had a huge problem being satisfied with them. I don't think the qualities i'm asking for are supernatural by any means, so i don't see why this should be so hard, but reality has shown me otherwise.

The fact that i have overanlyzed this, is a way of thinking that i believe has hurt my life. Once i epiphanize these ideas, I experience mental paralysis, and feel doomed to internally be cynical. This problem is seemingly unsolvable and I must rely on the odd chance of being lucky and meeting a satisfactory girl, but i can't live by such a hopeless cause.

I'm sure people have worse problems in life, but everything is relative, and this is something that bothers me more than anything. I'm still very young, but am pesimistic about my potential future with girls.

What i want out of this post is advice. Can others relate? If so, how do you handle it? Are there better methods of solving this problem that I have been too passive to attempt? I'm sure you get the picture...
Now i'm thinking this should go in the psychology forum, but i tend to like the personalities that visit this forum so i'll keep it here.

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 09:30 PM
http://www.thedumasbrothel.com/dumas1.jpg

peace

john nickle

Boris
02-01-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...Qualities I Assume I want

-A girl who who understands the fundamental theories of successful poker (this sets a big a foundation, becuase it is likely that she thinks very similarily in other situations)

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks Like you're headed for the gay side.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 09:34 PM
haha.. emphasis on the heading, "Seemingly Unfindable..."

Bluffoon
02-01-2005, 09:36 PM
You are too results orientated.

Stop obsessing about where you want to get.

Enjoy the journey. Dating is fun.

TxSteve
02-01-2005, 09:36 PM
You'll get there. It's a common thing to worry about.

I think the key is just to stay out there...and most importantly don't waste too much time on the girls you know aren't right.

PokerCat69
02-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I can relate, I've had 7 girlfriends (including my current one) and in all that time I've been in love with a female friend of mine. The girls I've had have all been wonderful in their own way, but do not fully compare to the girl I truely desire. You'll find the right girl for you, how old are you?

Sponger15SB
02-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Stop worrying about finding the perfect girl and just find the right one.

95% of all girls are the same.

My girlfriend of 2 years is nothing special compared to the 1,000 girls I've met in my life

MEbenhoe
02-01-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I truly feel like this is my only goal in life. I can't think of anything that i do that isn't somehow an attempt to come closer to meeting the right girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks. You need to find some new goals.

[ QUOTE ]
Then i think, if I had a computer program, like pokertracker, I could have a database of all the 3 billion women. Lets assume i could auto-rate these women based on my set criteria. If i compare the top girl the program comes out with, to the girl i am likely to end up with, how big do you think the gap will be with respect to me ending up with what i want?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like you need one of those online dating services

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif good luck

[ QUOTE ]
What i want out of this post is advice. Can others relate? If so, how do you handle it? Are there better methods of solving this problem that I have been too passive to attempt? I'm sure you get the picture...

[/ QUOTE ]

Date lots of girls, have lots of sex, and just enjoy life. You'll eventually find a girl you enjoy, and on your way to finding her enjoy the ride.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dating is fun

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wish i could relate with this, but i always finding myself hating the situation i am in. Maybe i'm sick in the head.

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 09:45 PM
this thread reminds me of the time i was bored at 3am, and decided to do the e-harmony free interview thing. After being completely honest about myself and my interests, i think i was matched to two people in the entire continental us. I always knew i was special.

peace

john nickle

chabibi
02-01-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My girlfriend of 2 years is nothing special compared to the 1,000 girls I've met in my life

[/ QUOTE ]

does she read this forum ever?

judgesmails
02-01-2005, 09:49 PM
I think most people end up settling for good enough, rather than perfection. You are really expecting too much from your girlfriends.

Relax and try to enjoy others a little more and quit worrying about a girl meeting a list of qualities you think you want.

PhatTBoll
02-01-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A girl who has a desire to unbiasedly rationalize.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny on several levels.

banditbdl
02-01-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see what would ensue if you just deadpanned this one to her sometime.

cardcounter0
02-01-2005, 09:57 PM
"I know these analytical, objective type people are rarities ..."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

analytical, objective, rational ... in a girl?

You are doomed. Doomed I say!
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zygote
02-01-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That sucks. You need to find some new goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have lots of goals, but they all somehow lead back to that. I wish i could change it, but i can't. As an example, this thread is probably just an attempt at finding a sexy, female 2+2er (if there are any) who by some chance want to solve my problem for me /images/graemlins/cool.gif. I always have alterior motives that involve me trying to meet this "perfect" girl, see what i mean?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish these were more socially acceptable, however, i don't see the girl i want being the type to use one of those dating services. Has anyone in my kind of situation had any real success with these?

[ QUOTE ]
You'll eventually find a girl you enjoy, and on your way to finding her enjoy the ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

My problems is i don't believe i will eventually find a girl i enjoy, and i can't intellectually convince myself otherwise. I am just much more likely to not meet that girl.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Do you talk to these girls? If so, was the software accurate in its assessment?

holeplug
02-01-2005, 10:01 PM
uhhh put down the Oprah book and go watch sports.....

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand your analogy, maybe i haven't read as many Oprah books as you. I personally hate watching sports, any other suggestions?

Leo99
02-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Well, you're wrong to think that you need some perfect woman to complete you. You don't a perfect woman or even one that is 90% or 50% perfect. Your goals are too high. Look around you. You'll see plenty of happily married people. Many appear happy. Some are happy and some pretend to be happy. You don't want a woman that is just like you. You want to be happy. Don't let the rational side of you brain tell you what will make you happy.

Most women don't do this. Sklansky is unbiasedly rational. He'd make a terrible wife.

Just look for a woman that shares the same values, goals you do and who loves you for who you are. And until you find her, get as much action as you can. ;-)

BusterStacks
02-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Gushing female admirer to crusty Romance writer Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets": "How do you write women sooooo well ?!"

Jack, with a condescending smirk: "I think of a man....then I take away reason and accountability..."

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 10:12 PM
no, anyone desperate enough to use a webdating site that promotes healthy long lasting relationships, is not for me.

peace

john nickle

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most women don't do this. Sklansky is unbiasedly rational. He'd make a terrible wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I'd marry a female sklansky. Hopefully he/she would be as good in bed as in poker. Assuming he doesn't attempt things he doesn't feel he knows well, he would probably have thoroughly studied, "The Theory of Sex", and be very affective at applying its concepts. One of many bonuses..

BusterStacks
02-01-2005, 10:19 PM
I would need a female sklansky to be much funnier. Actually funny at all would about take care of it.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can relate, I've had 7 girlfriends (including my current one) and in all that time I've been in love with a female friend of mine. The girls I've had have all been wonderful in their own way, but do not fully compare to the girl I truely desire. You'll find the right girl for you, how old are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very young, only 19... But the fact that i have so much time left and such a low chance of meeting the right girl is a large part of my frustration.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:23 PM
He's funny. Its just a dark, old-angry-man kind of humor.

Bluffoon
02-01-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dating is fun

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wish i could relate with this, but i always finding myself hating the situation i am in. Maybe i'm sick in the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not sick in the head. You just have to relax a little. Take the pressure off yourself and just have fun. Just try it. You can always go back to being miserable.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, anyone desperate enough to use a webdating site that promotes healthy long lasting relationships, is not for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but where do you look then? Bars have been very unsuccessful for me. The problem is i'm not only just meeting girls different from my perfect girl, i'm meeting girls that are the exact opposite, and i can't tollerate this.

BusterStacks
02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Meh, I think you are lucky. I dumped the perfect girl back when I was a senior in HS. Regretted it ever since, and I'm pretty sure I won't find another. The point is, not everything gets to BE perfect, so eventually you are going to have to make the most of your situation or you will be in for a very rough time.

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but where do you look then? Bars have been very unsuccessful for me. The problem is i'm not only just meeting girls different from my perfect girl, i'm meeting girls that are the exact opposite, and i can't tollerate this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont. I have accepted, grudgingly, tha i wil probably be alone for the duration. Its not so bad, except when you have those earthshattering days that make you want to kill yourself. Ive found the best thing to do then is to not.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Meh, I think you are lucky. I dumped the perfect girl back when I was a senior in HS. Regretted it ever since, and I'm pretty sure I won't find another. The point is, not everything gets to BE perfect, so eventually you are going to have to make the most of your situation or you will be in for a very rough time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hum, buster, i have been in the same sort of situation. It is shitty.

peace

john nickle

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Fair enough. But if i couldn't imagine the perfect situation it would be a lot easier. Its like watching a bad movie and being able to see through the acting. Once I realize that what they are saying is scripted, and they are poorly presenting the script as a real situation, I can no longer enjoy the art of the film. Similarly, I cant ingore what i know about what i want, and what i think is concievably possible. If i were ignorant to the idea of possibly finding a better girl, I would no longer think beyond the ones i find and happily enjoy the moment with them.

Zygote
02-01-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its not so bad, except when you have those earthshattering days that make you want to kill yourself. Ive found the best thing to do then is to not.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know its best? Have you ever tried the alternative? According Islam, martyrs get 72 virgins in heaven. If i remember correctly, the 72 virgins possess all the ideals of the girls you would want; they are "heavenly". Maybe i'm involved with the wrong religion...

MEbenhoe
02-01-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have lots of goals, but they all somehow lead back to that. I wish i could change it, but i can't. As an example, this thread is probably just an attempt at finding a sexy, female 2+2er (if there are any) who by some chance want to solve my problem for me /images/graemlins/cool.gif. I always have alterior motives that involve me trying to meet this "perfect" girl, see what i mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My problems is i don't believe i will eventually find a girl i enjoy, and i can't intellectually convince myself otherwise. I am just much more likely to not meet that girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously dude brighten your perspectives man. You gotta have some confidence. Girls respond well to it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish these were more socially acceptable, however, i don't see the girl i want being the type to use one of those dating services. Has anyone in my kind of situation had any real success with these?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think these actually are becoming more and more socially acceptable. I know of friends who have used these things such as the Yahoo one, which is what made me think to mention it in the first place. If you're an outgoing person and you're really having that much trouble, my opinion is it can't hurt to try.

chabibi
02-01-2005, 10:56 PM
good idea go blow yourself up and take some infidels with you im sure those virgins would be happy to see you

now if you got 72 virgins would you sample each one first or would yopu use one up till shes to loose then start another one

i guess thats a topic for another thread though.

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its not so bad, except when you have those earthshattering days that make you want to kill yourself. Ive found the best thing to do then is to not.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know its best? Have you ever tried the alternative? According Islam, martyrs get 72 virgins in heaven. If i remember correctly, the 72 virgins possess all the ideals of the girls you would want; they are "heavenly". Maybe i'm involved with the wrong religion...

[/ QUOTE ]

"Martyr" doesnt mean killing yourself because you are sad that you dont have the perfect soulmate there to share your observations about the morning paper. After lots and lots of thought, ive decided that killing one's self is in reality a pretty stupid idea. Doesnt mean there arent large segments of the population that i would love to have do such, just that i dont think being sad or lonely is a good enough reason.

Seriously, if you are that lonely, evaluate where this need for companionship comes from. All of our needs have psychological causes, and finding out where yours come from could help alleviate your suffering. Sure it sucks being lonely, but dont become co-dependant ON your loneliness. It shouldnt define who you are.

peace

john nickle

Dominic
02-01-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm 41. When I was your age, I was pretty much feeling like you do now - like finding the "love of my life" is the most important thing in the world.

Guess what? It's not.

I've been engaged twice, lived with another girl and am now married to a wonderful woman whom I met when I was 38. She's not perfect. We fight. We have problems. But we love one another and have committed our lives to one another. And I don't regret one second of it.

There is no "perfect girl." Only the one you decide to commit to. You will always wonder, "what about that girl, or this girl, or one I haven't met yet?"

The grass is always greener. Part of maturing into a functioning adult is realizing that. Having a great marriage does not banish lustful thoughts of other women.

We're men. It's natural. Choosing not to act on those desires is what makes a marriage strong. Hell, if it were easy, everyone would have a successful marriage, right?

Stop obsessing on meeting the perfect girl. You're young. Get laid. A lot. Have fun. Maybe you'll meet someone soon, maybe not. It doesn't matter. Stop giving yourself a timetable.

And comcentrate on becoming a success in your chosen field, whatever that may be.

Because this is real life, and in real life the man who is successful gets to choose from a wider pool of available females. It's not right, it's not wrong, it's just the way it is.

Work your ass off so that when you're 30 or 35 you're able to actually GET the woman of your dreams, and not have to settle for some pleasant soccer mom. Women don't really care how sensative or nice you are. Women are attracted to take charge guys who are a litle bit of an [censored]. Not a prick, but not a "nice guy," either.

Start making money - this will open up a whole world of women you have until now not been able to venture into.

Trust me. I speak the truth.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

theBruiser500
02-01-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha

The Yugoslavian
02-02-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe Tall seems to have found the magic formula.

Yugoslav

zephed56
02-02-2005, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know these analytical, objective type people are rarities, but i'm not willing to emotionally accept that fact.

[/ QUOTE ]
Be more analytical and objective about it, I guess?

Chris Daddy Cool
02-02-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Pepsquad
02-02-2005, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I'd marry a female sklansky. Hopefully he/she would be as good in bed as in poker. Assuming he doesn't attempt things he doesn't feel he knows well, he would probably have thoroughly studied, "The Theory of Sex", and be very affective at applying its concepts. One of many bonuses..

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading this made my skin crawl.

Lawrence Ng
02-02-2005, 08:28 AM
Me want, where did you get it please? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lawrence

daveymck
02-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Best post on the subject.

Most of you on here and the poster in question may be adults in some ways but in many ways they are so immature.

Your 19 enjoy your life some woman will be along at some point, probably when you least expect it, but at 19 it does not have to be your life goal be all and end all to meet your perfect woman this week or next week you should have years of single fun ahead of you, quit the crying get off your backside work hard and play hard and enjoy life.

Your perfect woman no may not be in five years time anyway as you mature and grow as an adult its to be honest silly to be beating yourself up over this.

B00T
02-02-2005, 09:33 AM
like if you are playing 2/4 people would tell you, read SSHE, then read it again.

Now go read Dominic's post and then read it again.

Shajen
02-02-2005, 10:00 AM
At what point did you stop having fun and suddenly become an old man?

No need for analysis man, just enjoy yourself.

The day I stopped going out LOOKING for the perfect woman was the day I found the perfect woman.

Maybe you'll understand that someday.

Good Luck.

apd138
02-02-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] You are trying to find a unbiasly rational female when their gender, and to an extent our race is not.

apd138
02-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Your sample size is too small but then again you knew that.

apd138
02-02-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand your analogy, maybe i haven't read as many Oprah books as you. I personally hate watching sports, any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ] Yes don't worry so much about things you can't and never will be able to control.

LALDAAS
02-02-2005, 01:16 PM
I use to think I never would find the perfect girl. She actually found me. Dude enjoy your youth and screw the relationship thing.

When I was 20 I remember screwin 3 bitches at the same time and one was my boss.

The grass is always greener on the otherside once you in a relationship with the "perfect girl" You will wish you were single again.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-02-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I use to think I never would find the perfect girl. She actually found me. Dude enjoy your youth and screw the relationship thing.

When I was 20 I remember screwin 3 bitches at the same time and one was my boss.

The grass is always greener on the otherside once you in a relationship with the "perfect girl" You will wish you were single again.

[/ QUOTE ]
This needs to be repeated for effect.

Duke
02-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Just go about living your life as normal, and try to have a job that is as mobile as possible so you can go wherever the great girl you meet happens to be.

You'll probably meet her by accident anyhow. If you're looking you'll just run into idiots.

~D

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, and that is fundamanetal problem i have with life in general. This fact makes the situation worse though, not better like you are seemingly tacitly implying.

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are trying to find a unbiasly rational female when their gender, and to an extent our race is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am only trying to find someone with the desire to unbiasely rationalize.

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this method would result in suicide...

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think most people end up settling for good enough, rather than perfection. You are really expecting too much from your girlfriends.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy with good enough, however, from my experiences, i have only met those that are from that point. They dont only not fit my list, but they are exact opposities of my desired qualities.

chabibi
02-02-2005, 02:46 PM
maybe your standards are to high

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:47 PM
The martyr thing was a complete joke and had no real relevance. Also, i am not sad, lonely maybe, but no sad. Its more numb... like the absece of happiness. I wouldn't want to die because i hate life, just because it ain't that great...

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your 19 enjoy your life some woman will be along at some point, probably when you least expect it

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should I have any confidence in this statement? It is emotionally satisfying, but i can't see why this is meant to be true.

Also, i'm in no rush to meet this right girl or a girl close enough, but my problem is i have little confidence it will ever happen, even if i live to 150.

Zygote
02-02-2005, 02:55 PM
By the way, great post.

[ QUOTE ]
And comcentrate on becoming a success in your chosen field, whatever that may be.

Because this is real life, and in real life the man who is successful gets to choose from a wider pool of available females. It's not right, it's not wrong, it's just the way it is.

Work your ass off so that when you're 30 or 35 you're able to actually GET the woman of your dreams, and not have to settle for some pleasant soccer mom. Women don't really care how sensative or nice you are. Women are attracted to take charge guys who are a litle bit of an [censored]. Not a prick, but not a "nice guy," either.

Start making money - this will open up a whole world of women you have until now not been able to venture into.

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually where i'm at right now. Like i said, i have alterior motives to all my actions, and that alterior motive is always girls. I'm definitely going to try get on the moneymaking train because this heavily increases my odds.

Dominic
02-02-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, great post.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually where i'm at right now. Like i said, i have alterior motives to all my actions, and that alterior motive is always girls. I'm definitely going to try get on the moneymaking train because this heavily increases my odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, impressing women and getting laid is why men do 99.99% of anything. While you my be unique, you aren't different and you aren't special. You're just like every other guy out there wondering if life has any meaning and if you'll ever meet a girl cool enough to want to spend the rest of your life with her.

Food for thought: In 1900 the average American lifespan was 47 years. So if you got married at 20, you only had to deal with the woman for 27 years.

In 2000, the average lifespan is now 77 years.

So now it's expected of us to spend 50+ years with the same woman! It ain't natural.

That's one of the reasons I waited until my late 30s to get married.

Dominic
02-02-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your 19 enjoy your life some woman will be along at some point, probably when you least expect it

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should I have any confidence in this statement? It is emotionally satisfying, but i can't see why this is meant to be true.

Also, i'm in no rush to meet this right girl or a girl close enough, but my problem is i have little confidence it will ever happen, even if i live to 150.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh boo fricken hoo. Here's the worst case scenario if you never meet the "love of your life:"

you spend a lifetime meeting, romancing, and shagging hundreds of beautiful women instead of just one.

It's a win-win, Dude. Get over yourself and stop being so whiny.

LALDAAS
02-02-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh boo fricken hoo. Here's the worst case scenario if you never meet the "love of your life:"

you spend a lifetime meeting, romancing, and shagging hundreds of beautiful women instead of just one.

It's a win-win, Dude. Get over yourself and stop being so whiny.

[/ QUOTE ]

DING! lol Dominic that was truely great. I am with my soulmate but god damn this girl at work has such a slammin ass as she walks down the hall with those [censored] me hard pumps on. I watch the left cheek rise as the right one fall, Knowning damn well she has on some skippy ass thong on.

So I ask my self do I really wanna get married.......

VBM
02-02-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think i was matched to two people in the entire continental us.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know, i think pokerjo's in the UK bro...that might be a 3rd.../images/graemlins/wink.gif

zephed56
02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Me want, where did you get it please? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]
I uploaded it onto my school server so feel free to use that link. right-click, copy link location, and then go into the 2+2 settings thingie and use that link as your new avatar.

zephed56
02-02-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this method would result in suicide...

[/ QUOTE ]
I just thought it was funny that you were complaining how women don't use reason, by saying you couldn't emotionally accept that. Sounds like you should be complaining about yourself then too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think everyone else has given you the best advice here, no need to repeat it. Cheer up.