PDA

View Full Version : pokerroom.com ALERT!

06-26-2002, 01:53 PM
I was deposited and played at pokerroom.com yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and won around $500 in an hour or so-and when i tried to log in this am i get the following message:

Failed to login

You are not allowed to log in.

Your account has been blocked either on your request, or because it is under investigation. For further questions, please contact support@pokerroom.com.

I have contacted support and got two replies this am and nothing since, the first reply was:

Hi,

your account is under investigation.

We will get back to you with a report as soon as the investigation is

over.

the second reply was:

Hi,

we will look in to this at once.

--

Regards,

Anna

Poker Room support

*** sent over 5 hours ago- i guess they have a different timeframe of at once in Costa Rica.

has anyone else had problems with this site and their "investigations"

Thanks in advance and be careful!

06-27-2002, 05:13 AM

06-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Hey,

I had the same thing happen to me. I was pretty frustrated since it took them about a week to sort it all out. Also another regular had this happen, but after posting here his issue was resolved quickly. I think pokerroom.com must have istaled some cheating detection software that is tad bit too sensitive in detecting "suspisious" activity. I would not worry if I were you (provided you did not cheat or nothing /images/wink.gif.

06-27-2002, 10:03 AM
I was playing at 10-20 and then 5-10 i think...it's total BS...they now dont answer my emails and i gave them my home phone to call me with any questions and havent heard anything as of yet...somewhat comforting to know i am not the first this has happened to!