PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mr Peterson...

06-26-2002, 01:21 PM
I am doing some looking into the software adjusting to put small blind on the button.

Can you tell me which sites that you play at

that make this adjustment when a ring game gets

heads up?

Also, after it adjusts and then another player joins the game, how does the software address that issue.

Does it leave the button in front of the player who just had the small blind, so that this player has the button twice (dead button)?

Or does it let any of the players skip a scheduled blind.

Although I know this procedure is correct (small blind on button heads up), the other sites I play on (besides wsex) all seem to have this same issue. If you could tell me which ones make this adjustment, it would save me some leg work.

Thanks for your help,

Annie

06-26-2002, 01:43 PM
I never read Mr. Petersons post, but

I know that Paradise makes the adjustment HU.

I do recall that sometimes the 3rd player has to wait more than 1 hand to join depending on where they sit.

You may just be able to wait for the player on the NEW PLAYERS RIGHT to have the SB. Then

on the next hand that player (on right) would have the big blind. New Player would get the button, and the player that had the BB would now have the SB...

I know Party Poker has the same problem as WSEX.

Ultimate Bet has problems with the button not

moving in some cases. UB is in denial over many of their

06-26-2002, 06:07 PM
Creampuff is right. Pokerstars has it correct as well just like Paradise. From memory WSEX (and Party,Poker.com, Ladbrokes) gets it right in tournaments but for some reason hasn't translated that to cash play.

It tends to be more of a problem at the smaller card rooms as games break more frequently than at Paradise or Pokerstars.