PDA

View Full Version : True Poker Cashout

06-26-2002, 01:07 PM
For over 3 weeks, I have been trying to initiate a cashout of my remaining funds (several hundred dollars) from True Poker. Now I can't seem to even get a reply to my emails.

The problem is that my computer (which is limping along, and on its last legs) is not able to bring up the TP software any more. At first I was told that I could only initiate a cashout from their software, and then I was told that they would "look into it".

I am not eager to download their software onto someone else's computer just so that I can cashout, but I will do it if I am forced to.

The least they could do is give me a reply in a timely manner, and let me know what is happening.

True Poker, ARE YOU THERE? ARE YOU LISTENING?

I may well go back to True Poker one day (after I get a new computer, or clean off the old one), but not if this is the kind of customer non-service I can expect!

TEEGRR

06-26-2002, 01:51 PM
Let me first clarify that I am in no way associated with True Poker. But in my experiences the customer service at True Poker is second to none. In your case there must have been a very serious misunderstanding. Try this phone # for customer support: 1-866-824-3652

I'm sure they will be glad to help you solve your problem. Good luck.

06-26-2002, 11:43 PM

06-26-2002, 11:46 PM
Ditto !

06-27-2002, 09:51 AM
I have a similar problem. I need to try to initialize a cashout out of some other players accounts on True Poker. Guys like KWAJR and therazz, any advice? /images/smile.gif

06-27-2002, 11:08 AM
LOL Good one Mewhoelse. We are both pretty easy just jump in and win it!

06-27-2002, 05:03 PM
attention mewhoelse,

kwajr is rookie 2 on truepoker.i am rookie 1 for some unknown reason:)

greetings

asteroid

06-27-2002, 07:53 PM
Sorry, mewhoelse, Truepoker has a policy against allowing someone to cashout another player's account for obvious reasons.

If I misunderstood the question, send me an email as to what you are trying to do. It isn't clear from your post.

Truepoker Management

management@Truepoker.com

06-27-2002, 08:40 PM
I recall your name as a long time customer here. I apologize because we dropped the ball on looking into your cashout request. We said we would look into arranging a draft on June 19th. Your follow-up email on June 24 apparently went unanswered.

(For security reasons, cashouts are generally conducted only through a player's account, which requires a couple of security features, such as you have to know the password and must enter certain information the account owner would know. When a player cannot access his/her account, alternative means of establishing ownership of the account are sought.

We were satisfied in that regard by June 19th and a draft should have issued.)

I apologize for our having apparently dropped the ball in your case. I will have Support arrange for a cash out draft to be sent to the account holder's address of record.

Truepoker Management

06-27-2002, 11:02 PM
KWAJR, don't give mewhoelse any ideas :-) He does just fine without your help.

mewhoelse, how about if I just send you the money, this will save me a lot of playing time :-)

If you figure out how to get KWAJR's money could you please let me know.

06-27-2002, 11:27 PM
I was contacted tonight by support, and was assured that I would be getting a check shortly. I appreciate your help.

TEEGRR