PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Plugin Update

Laughingboy
02-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Ok, I have an alpha rev of my Poker Tracker plugin ready for testing. You can download it at http://www.wseanowen.com/poker/PokerBankroll.zip.

It's a very simple tool. Features include:

1) Allows you to track brick and mortar results and merge them with your poker tracker results. Similarly, allows you to track results at sites not supported by Poker Tracker. (Nothing fancy, just results, manual entry. No hand histories.)

2) Generates printable session profit/loss reports suitable for submission to the IRS, which include all your online and brick and mortar sessions in chronological order.

3) Allows you to enter deposits, withdrawals, and bonuses earned at poker sites, and keeps track of your total bankroll based on these transactions and your session results. Sort of like a poker check register.

The tool requires Access XP and PokerTracker version 2 or later. You'll also need office web components, which is a free download. The URL is in the README file.

Please PM me with any comments, questions, or if you have trouble running the program. Remember, this is an Alpha release, so some bugs are to be expected.

Thanks to all who agreed to help me test. I hope you enjoy it.

Sean

Laughingboy
02-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Bump. Has anyone else tried it? Have any bugs to report?