PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!!!!!

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Had my probation hearing this morning, and, as my lawyer suspected, im not going to jail, at least today. My lawyer requested a 60 day continuance, and both my probation officer and the prosecuter agreed that if i continued going to visit with my PO that not only would i not go to jail, but that they would probably switch my probation over to unsupervised. Im excited to not be going to county-sit-around-bored jail. Now, if i can just get my tax return and rakeback, i will actually have a bankroll to start playing poker again.

peace

john nickle

Lazymeatball
02-01-2005, 01:10 PM
let me guess, misdemeanor drug possesion? I'll set the over/under on class C.

mmbt0ne
02-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Is this after the surprise piss test? If so, awesome!

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 01:12 PM
hardly,,, i have never ever been charged with any drug related crime. Amazing, isnt it? This could be a fun game, though im willing to hazard that due to the diverse arrray of behaviors that i have discussed in this forum, no one will ever guess. Unless i have told them before. Hint: Its not that bad, and not that unusual.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 01:19 PM
This is post-piss-test. Im not sure if that means i passed, which is possible, or just that my probabtion officer has decided to not make an issue of it unless i [censored] up again. We shall see.

peace

john nickle

pokerjo22
02-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Hmmm...tough one. Bestiality?

M2d
02-01-2005, 01:41 PM
indecent exposure? (yeah, this is fun)

Now I'm hoping that it isn't a violence related crime /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

radek2166
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Are we guessing what Peace John Nickle did to end up in this mess?

I am going to guess domestic violence.

peachy
02-01-2005, 01:44 PM
DUI?

radek2166
02-01-2005, 01:48 PM
With pokerjo. I think they caught you in the park cornholeing a goat!!!

VBM
02-01-2005, 01:48 PM
murder, 1999.

The late Idabelle Nickle (http://www.winfieldcourier.com/obit/o991203.html), wife of 60 years.

for the mouse/link impaired...
Monday, Nov. 29, 1999

ARKANSAS CITY - Idabelle C. Nickle, 79, of Arkansas City, died Nov. 27, 1999, at South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center.

Services will be held at 2 p.m Tuesday at Rindt-Erdman Funeral Home. Burial will be in Parker Cemetery.

A memorial has been established with Idabelle Nickle's Children's Christmas Aid. Contributions can be made through the funeral home.

Nickle was born May 6, 1920, in Dexter, to Frederick C. and Lura Jane (Hale) Shawver. She attended Dexter schools and later Arkansas City High School.

On Nov. 16, 1939, she married John Nickle in Newkirk. They made their home in Arkansas City where she was a homemaker, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and a past member of the Old-Time Fiddlers, Pickers and Singers.

Survivors include her husband, John Nickle, Arkansas City; three daughters, Donna Graham, Albuquerque, N.M., Joyce Childs, Wichita, and Patricia Donnell, Branson, Mo.; 10 grandchildren, seven stepgrandchildren, 18 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild.

johnnybeef
02-01-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hardly,,, i have never ever been charged with any drug related crime. Amazing, isnt it? This could be a fun game, though im willing to hazard that due to the diverse arrray of behaviors that i have discussed in this forum, no one will ever guess. Unless i have told them before. Hint: Its not that bad, and not that unusual.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

tax evasion???

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm...tough one. Bestiality?

[/ QUOTE ]

like all civilized places, bestiality is not strictly against the law in missouri. however, engaging in sodomy with another male is. God love missouri.

Besides, the one time i came close, i thought about it, and realized that the poor sheep wouldve just been a warm fuzzy replacement for you, and i dont like using sheep that way.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Now I'm hoping that it isn't a violence related crime

[/ QUOTE ]

indecent exposure? You shouldve gathered from my "depressed" posts that i have some lingering self-esteem issues, and the last thing we low-self-esteem people do is go around flaunting our bodies.

As for the violent crime, its close, and a charge that my lawyer told me i couldve beaten anywhere but springfield, with the exception of a few other "wholesome, god-fearing cities"

peace

john nickle

mmbt0ne
02-01-2005, 02:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
As for the violent crime, its close, and a charge that my lawyer told me i couldve beaten anywhere but springfield, with the exception of a few other "wholesome, god-fearing cities"

[/ QUOTE ]

Did peace john nickle have to choke a bitch?

Lumpy
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

So had you been in Shelbyville it would have been overlooked?

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Now I'm hoping that it isn't a violence related crime

[/ QUOTE ]

Group this with the domestic assault guess. No, peace john nickle doesnt get violent with the ladies, unless the ladies want it. And since there is no b[/i]itch in peace john nickle's household, domestic assault would be out of the question. Besides, im not really that violent of a person. Until i get tackled from behind.....

peace

john nickle

TimM
02-01-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a charge that my lawyer told me i couldve beaten anywhere but springfield, with the exception of a few other "wholesome, god-fearing cities"

[/ QUOTE ]

Statutory rape?

swede123
02-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Fraud of some kind?

Swede

cnfuzzd
02-01-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
murder, 1999.

The late Idabelle Nickle (http://www.winfieldcourier.com/obit/o991203.html), wife of 60 years.

for the mouse/link impaired...
Monday, Nov. 29, 1999

ARKANSAS CITY - Idabelle C. Nickle, 79, of Arkansas City, died Nov. 27, 1999, at South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center.

Services will be held at 2 p.m Tuesday at Rindt-Erdman Funeral Home. Burial will be in Parker Cemetery.

A memorial has been established with Idabelle Nickle's Children's Christmas Aid. Contributions can be made through the funeral home.

Nickle was born May 6, 1920, in Dexter, to Frederick C. and Lura Jane (Hale) Shawver. She attended Dexter schools and later Arkansas City High School.

On Nov. 16, 1939, she married John Nickle in Newkirk. They made their home in Arkansas City where she was a homemaker, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and a past member of the Old-Time Fiddlers, Pickers and Singers.

Survivors include her husband, John Nickle, Arkansas City; three daughters, Donna Graham, Albuquerque, N.M., Joyce Childs, Wichita, and Patricia Donnell, Branson, Mo.; 10 grandchildren, seven stepgrandchildren, 18 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one ollie, but i actually managed to frame that one on the pool boy. Silly man, thinking i didnt know he was trying to off me so he could marry my wife and take her money. Never play games with peace john nickle.

peace

john nickle

mmbt0ne
02-01-2005, 02:26 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

like all civilized places, bestiality is not strictly against the law in missouri. however, engaging in sodomy with another male is. God love missouri.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this game...

pokerjo22
02-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Ah Missouri, then that narrows it down...

[ QUOTE ]
In Saco, women are forbidden from wearing hats that "might frighten timid persons, children or animals." In St. Louis, it is illegal for an on-dutyfirefighter to rescue a woman wearing a nightgown; in order to be rescued, a woman must be fully dressed. While children may purchase shotguns in Kansas City, they are not allowed to buy toy cap guns. Missouri considers drunkenness an "inalienable right." In Merryville, women are prohibited from wearing corsets because "The privilege of admiring the curvaceous, unencumbered body of a young woman should not be denied to the normal, red-blooded American male

[/ QUOTE ]

By process of elimination you must have been a fire-fighter who rescued a woman who was not fully dressed. My hero /images/graemlins/heart.gif

eric5148
02-02-2005, 12:46 AM
This game sounds like something Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew would play with a caller. Good times.

I'm gonna guess attempted suicide. I heard it was illegal in several cities in the south.

theBruiser500
02-02-2005, 12:59 AM
pokerjo, what the [censored] does your location "out of the shower" mean?

BusterStacks
02-02-2005, 01:07 AM
[censored] I gotta mail my P.O. letter today... or tomorrow.

cnfuzzd
02-02-2005, 05:06 AM
okay, im wasted, two versions to this story.

The First: So one night im happily getting as [censored] faced as possible after some menial day at the job i held at the time. I hit up one "5 dollars all you can drink deal" and proceed to get absolutely trashed. I mean, like more drinks than any two other OOT''ers could handle trashed. Then, out of nowhere a guy, who i kindof know, walks up and offers me X. I taste his pills, and they at least lick ok, so i buy a couple. Then, we go downtown to the newest, poshest, most wannabe club in town. Then i proceed to find someone to snort two pills with me. Which essentially amounted to someone bumping half a pill while i took the rest. I was young and reckless. So we did this, and then proceeded inside where we played "whiskey until you drop" a game the *the bartender* decided to include me in. I agreed however, nd it was shots of jack. Then, at some point, while trying to sit down after dancing (its important to my self-esteem to note that up until this point, i had at least three hot chicks in my dancing entourage) i fell through a table. Yes this seems odd, but it was an oddly placed table. I apologised profusely to the owner, and said i could make good on the damgese the next day. He was unwilling to agree. At some point in the conversation, after it became apparent to him that i was blackout drunk, he called the cops/ I had started to walk away from the bar, and was even half a block away, when the po=po rolled up. At first, they yelled, then they decided to go for the "he is walking away from us, lets takle the [censored] out of him." This was a successfull move. Needless to say, i ended up with a few bruised and a small room, with bars on the door. After i wake up in the morn, im threatened with all kinds of charges, from felony property destruction (which ive never heard of) to attempted manslaughter. (that story arose because apparently 'someone' (a bouncer for the bar' saw me sneaking into a closet full of propane gas tanks and saw me attempt to light them all on fire. Note that it is illegal to store more than one propane tank inside a permanent strructure. obviously a false allegation.

So, to make a long story not as long, i woke up the next dar in county with that nonsense following me. My lawyer was able to simply discredit the "he tried to blow the building up" charge, but apparently when i was walking away from the bar, one of the LEO's decided to bring me down, and tackled me from behinf. After he shot a taser into my left shoulder. Which didnt stop me. This alone make me feel that what ever force the po=po used was justified, but i sill was thrown to the ground. Apparently, at some point in the "throwing nickle to the ground" stage, my arm flailed against these unknown assiailants. The charge, at leat according to my lawyer, is completely ludicrous, but being in this stupid place, i have no way to fight it. And thats just part of the story.....

peace

john nickle

Boris
02-02-2005, 05:10 AM
sounds like you live in Whitefish, MT.

Sponger15SB
02-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Ah yeah, its perfectly ok for cops to run up and tackle someone from behind who doesn't know whats going on, but as soon as you fight back against someone who could be trying to kill you (before you realize its a cop)....well now that is a crime.

cnfuzzd
02-02-2005, 05:17 AM
i realy cant bitch about what the cops did, because i have seen more than a few people really, really [censored] up on meth, and that [censored] will make people *really* [censored] insane

peace

john nickle

Shillx
02-02-2005, 05:57 AM
1) I can understand what the cops did given your meth statement (not proud but i know what you mean). The fact that you werent fazed by a tazer is funny and scary at the same time.

2) You trying to blow up a building seems ludicris. However it isn't like the place you were at is totally clean either. I mean, the bartender kept serving you eventhough you clearly were too drunk to walk/talk/think/etc.

3) Would you ever think about sleeping with a sheep if it slept in the closet? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

4) You have $$$ to play cards right? PM me if you need anything.

Glad to see you aren't going to the big house. I'll be able to pwn you once again at the tables. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brad

pokerjo22
02-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Commiserations Nickle, we've all been there.

Apart from the trying to blow up a nightclub bit obviously.

Oh yeah and the hitting a cop bit too.

And actually I've never fallen through a table either. Oh well, anyway, congratulations on your freedom /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
02-02-2005, 12:11 PM
you are crazy bro /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

LALDAAS
02-02-2005, 12:13 PM
That was an amazing "I got [censored] faced story" By far blows any of my ridiculous antics away. Belive me I have had a lot of them.

Good luck to ya

VBM
02-02-2005, 12:33 PM
well since it's embarrassing anecdote day;

in college, one of my buddies somehow figured out that, at that time, when you shot a salt-water from a supersoaker into the coinslot of a coke/pepsi machine, it spewed sodas and/or quarters. So one night, the 2 of us went out to one of the dorm laundry areas where there was a soda machine we would try to rip off. we'd never done anything like this, so we were quite skittish. well, one of us heard a noise, and the 2 of us darted out in a mad panic and dove headfirst into the neighboring bushes.

crimminal masterminds that we were, we realized with some dismay that the bushes were sparse, the moon was out, and our white shirts in the moonlight made us plainly obvious to anyone walking by, so naturally we took them off.

after a couple of minutes when the coast seemed clear, we both peeked up at the exact moment a large sorority group was streaming out of one of the dorms to see two skinny, half-naked asian kids half-crouched over one another in a bush in the moonlight...

DMBFan23
02-02-2005, 12:40 PM
but did you get the sodas?

radek2166
02-02-2005, 12:56 PM
You know Peace john Nickel. I had a night like that in college once. Thursday was quater draft night. Drank for awhile in a bar. Out on the street saw a couple girls I knew with a couple guys I started poping of. Cops break it up. Walk to another bar walking in the door bouncer grabs me by the neck throws me back out on the street.

Same cop is right there. Says to me. You know you got to goto jail for this. I say yeah. He cuffs me. walks me down to the corner. Next thing I know is this jagoff got a handful of my hair trying to kick me in the knee. I amm cuffed so I kick back try to headbutt him. He has my hair so that does not goto well.

I guess it was my lucky night 10,12 other cops are standing around watching laughing at this clown. Due to the fact he cant get me on the ground. I assume they saw the whole thing I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. So, they did noo t jump in. Finnaly after about 10 minutes I just give up. Got some g00t kicks in.

A paddywagon picks me up takes me to the drunk tank. Pittsburgh used to have a drunk tank. They let you sit in there and sober up. Til a couple guys sued the city cause they were never charged with anything. I was just greatful to be let go with no criminal charges filled.

This all happend outside the dirrty "O" Univ of Pitt.