PDA

View Full Version : Jan Stats

David100
02-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Unfortunately i am unable to open the super.xls as it crashed /images/graemlins/frown.gif anyone had this problem?

I started the month with about $200 and have been playing mainly 200s, 100s and 50s with a few of the others mixed in when i lost my br. I played about 150 games, and have finished with a BR of $1000.

On my way i have had various advice from many different people and i would like to thank them for their help, as well as eveyone who posts here.

I think I may have made the tournament masters as well. fingers crossed we will see tomorrow.

David

stinkyman
02-01-2005, 02:03 AM
I realize I am a computer idiot but would like to post my jan. stats from super.xls. How do you take a screen shot of the exel book? thanks

ChrisV
02-01-2005, 02:21 AM
To screenshot the entire screen, hit the Prnt Scrn key.

To screenshot just the active window (which is what you want to do in this case) hit Alt + Prnt Scrn.

The screenshot is now on the clipboard. Start Paint (Start, Run..., type mspaint and hit return) and paste it in. Save the image as a JPG.

However, I don't think 2+2 allows uploading images so you will need to find someone to host the image for you.

stinkyman
02-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Couldn't get it to work... Will just do it the old fasion way.

10+1 NL Empire Playing one or two games at a time (tried three but the overlap drove me nuts)...depending if I feel like multi-tasking or total focusing on poker. Surfing and reading the paper are important as well.
Total 179
ROI 45.3
ITM 46.4

Finishes
1-32
2-24
3-27
4-12
5-20
6-21
7-23
8-13
9-3
10-4

From what I gathered this is a miniscule sample but through the first 100 games my roi and itm were 50 and 48 while final 79 games was 39.2 and 44.3.

Had my share of suckouts and winning coinflips but also have lost in such manners. Gonna take me a year to get enough games to find out what, if any, all this means.

Have a very healthy bankroll +1500 but the 20+2 seem a little scary yet. Hate to see myself lose all my hard /images/graemlins/crazy.gif work.

Would enjoy to see how all of you started the new year and any questions you care to field will be gladly answered. Happy to be part of your community.

franco
02-01-2005, 10:50 AM
January stats...I've just been playing a year and I know the sample is small so be kind. But I would like some feedback...

These tournaments are all 20s on Pokeroom. The last six months of 2004, I averaged 40% ROI a month on 40-60 tournaments.

January stats.
70 tournaments
ROI 18.95%
ITM 41.43%

Questions:
1. Is this a normal fluctuation or have I forgotten how to play poker?
2. I keep finishing in 4,5,6 too much. Without more information I know you need what is the best advice for ending this lame practice?

thanks

rachelwxm
02-01-2005, 12:22 PM
after a bad flatish run at the end, here is my stats since mid Jan
250+ $20 buyin with ROI 35%
some $10 buyin I did not keep close track

I was running bad last week to one point I am thinking about laydown AA KKs Level1 since I seems never win with them. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

microbet
02-01-2005, 12:57 PM
January sucked ass for me as I prematurely moved up to playing 3 and 4 tables. I don't even want to know the number, probably around 10%. Fortunately, December had been very good so it wasn't a big problem and for the last week or so I have been back to 1 or 2 tables and am in recovery.

I know some of it is just variance, but I was making some mistakes I noticed and probably a bunch that I didn't when I had too many games going.

All playing $11's on Party.