PDA

View Full Version : TT in the BB

TheMetetron
02-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Villian is 61/6/1.3 over 30 hands; UTG was pretty loose too, though I don't know his stats off-hand. Pre-flop is standard for me with 2 loose limpers. Flop seems fine. I'm slightly concerned on the turn that there isn't much I can beat. River, I'm pretty concerned if he calls and hoping for an A7 hearts to be in his hand, but I wasn't sure of any other way to play it. If I'm raised, I'm pretty sure I have to lay this down, but someone so loose could be getting stupid with nothing so it's hard for me. Thoughts on anything appreciated.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, Button calls.

Turn: (4.16 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (6.16 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>...

Final Pot: 8.16 BB

Entity
02-01-2005, 01:24 AM
S-t-a-n-d-a-r-d.

With his aggression factor, I think there's a good chance he raises the flop with a Jack. I think there's a good chance he raises the turn with a 9. So I guess I call a raise.

Rob

TheMetetron
02-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Alright, just making sure /images/graemlins/smile.gif By the river it just felt dirty somehow... always good to check yourself once in a while. If anyone else disagrees, feel free to comment. I think I fold this to a turn raise, but call a river raise.