PDA

View Full Version : Real American Heroes

SuitedSixes
01-31-2005, 10:29 PM
Announcer: Bud Light presents 'Real American Heroes'
Singer: Real American Heroes
Announcer: Today we salute you, Mr. Small Stack Hanger-Onner Guy.
Singer: Mr. Hanger-Onner Guy
Announcer: Without you, medium sized stacks would be able to fight back as we steal their blinds.
Singer: Chips say bye-bye now.
Announcer: But you, sir, keeping them sitting on their stacks waiting for you to finish fourth as we give them a little lesson in position.
Singer: No, they can't do nothin'
Announcer: Armed with little more than a big blind, you hang in there orbit after orbit while we raise everybody but you as the rest of the table circles like vultures waiting for you to drop out. But do you drop out? No, you just keep hanging in there. Why? Because you know that as long as you've got a chip and a chair, you've got a chance.
Chorus: A really, really small one.
Announcer: So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Soldier of the Small Stack, and know that when America is looking for a man to help us steal the blinds, your little stack keeps the rest of the table honest.
Chorus: Keep them honest.
Announcer: Bud Light Beer - Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, Missouri.

jeffraider
01-31-2005, 10:44 PM
*Golf Clap*

assron
01-31-2005, 10:53 PM
rofl, hilarious

SuitedSixes
02-01-2005, 03:31 AM
Glad you liked it.

spentrent
02-01-2005, 03:35 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AleoMagus
02-01-2005, 07:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my favorite part. I actually heard a tiny chorus singing this in my head today as I played, and I laughed.

Regards
Brad S

rybones
02-01-2005, 10:27 AM
I hope you sent this to Anheuser-Busch and said you wanted cut if they used it.

this is truly great writing!!!

ryan

ColdestCall
02-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Awesome, totally awesome. Except now I just know I'm going to hear that guy singing in my head every time I'm on the bubble....

etgryphon
02-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Sweet...thats all I can say...Sweet.

-Gryph

DrPhysic
02-01-2005, 12:10 PM
OK! That's it. Ban him!

Don't you know these here forums is supposed to be sirius?

Why, we have people on here so sirius that they develop a rash any time somebody posts something other than a hand history they can criticize, chop up, chew up, and spit out.

Who do you think you are anyway? Andy Rooney? Dennis Miller? George Carlin?

Now get sirius!

Doc

ps... Funny post! Don't stop.

ColdestCall
02-01-2005, 12:25 PM
LOL. If you really want to get the board police worked up, say something funny about how ridiculous the Matador is....

DrPhysic
02-01-2005, 12:52 PM
I would have, but I thought that was another thread.

Isn't the Matador the guy who uses the nym "CHIEF BAD BEAT COP", and charges you a buck?

Doc

The Yugoslavian
02-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian
02-01-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome, totally awesome. Except now I just know I'm going to hear that guy singing in my head every time I'm on the bubble....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a bad thing? Hell, I'm looking forward to this!

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
02-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Glad all of you liked it, because the Poker God(s) didn't and served me up a Big Ol' Karma Taco tonight. I'd post the hand, but eurobet doesn't make that easy . . .

We're 4 handed and I've got 5.8K+, and the blinds are 400-200 I'm on the button with two cards. SB had 1200ish and 2nd in chips after posting and BB. BB had 40 after posting and the other guy doesn't even have 400. I figure no one is calling this, so I go all-in. SB called all-in and BB thought for awhile before folding. One of my cards matched one of the other five cards the dealer put out cards, and nothing matched SB's AJ so we're three handed with me against two guys with a COMBINED, can't cover the blinds. And I end up finishing 2nd (losing) to Mr. Small Stack Hanger-Onner guy. That'll teach me to be funny is STT.

Slim Pickens
02-03-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Best chorus ever.

Well, so much for being able to concentrate while 4-handed.