PDA

View Full Version : To cheat or not to cheat?

Sincere
01-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Just wanting to get a consensious on what % of men would cheat on their wives if given the opportunity to cheat w/ a smoking hot woman if you knew you wouldnt get caught. If you're not married just answer hypothetically as if you were.

NLSoldier
01-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Why not just find a smoking hot wife?

Sincere
01-31-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt mean for the question to imply that you did not have a smoking hot wife. So assume you did have a smoking hot wife.

NLSoldier
01-31-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt mean for the question to imply that you did not have a smoking hot wife. So assume you did have a smoking hot wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a smoking hot wife then I think its an easy "no"

BusterStacks
01-31-2005, 10:59 PM
If you are were positively 100% not going to get caught, I think the "yes" option is a no-brainer.

Bluffoon
01-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Whether I would get caught or not is irrelevent. In the end I have to answer to myself. If I have any respect for my wife and for myself, I have to answer no.

Duke
[ QUOTE ]
If you are were positively 100% not going to get caught, I think the "yes" option is a no-brainer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd probably feel worse about it than she would if she found out. But then again, I'm not married. Chicks go for guys who would cheat on them.

~D

ClaytonN
That's what fantasies are for. Some people actually get the illusion and use it in real life.

Homer
01-31-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming you don't give a damn about your wife.

slickpoppa
01-31-2005, 11:10 PM
I can't believe so many people say yes to this. I think that if you would ever even entertain the idea of cheating on someone, you should not marry them.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Why get married if your gonna cheat? I would feel beter cheating on a GF.

thatpfunk
01-31-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly.

jar
01-31-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whether I would get caught or not is irrelevent. In the end I have to answer to myself. If I have any respect for my wife and for myself, I have to answer no.

[/ QUOTE ]

david050173
01-31-2005, 11:52 PM
I have never found smoking girls to be hot so no is the easy answer here. I like a girl who smells nice...

Joey Knish
02-01-2005, 12:00 AM
No. Not even if I knew I wouldn't get caught.

But it's not an issue for me, since Mrs. Knish and I were divorced a long time ago, so I get all the Knish groupies at once.

That's what happens when you're a New York legend.

MEbenhoe
02-01-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn i was gonna say that

Shajen
02-01-2005, 08:26 AM
This question is an easy answer. The answer is no.

First, you have to be able to live with yourself. Secondly, I'm guessing 90% of the people who said yes aren't married.

Finally, you ever been cheated on? That [censored] [censored] hurts. Why put someone you love through that? Cause it will affect you.

The once and future king
02-01-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously said by someone who hasnt had sex with the same person for 2 years.

Sephus
02-01-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound like a great guy.

AustinDoug
02-01-2005, 10:55 AM
I pity anyone who responded "yes" to this question.

maryfield48
02-01-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously said by someone who hasnt had sex with the same person for 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the voters have to be split into marrieds & unmarrieds. That would be interesting. "marrieds" would be married >4 years or so. So I guess it would be "long marrieds" and "short/unmarrieds".

chabibi
02-01-2005, 12:05 PM
hypothetically
girlfriend-yes
wife-probably not
wife and kids-definitly no

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-01-2005, 12:11 PM
http://www.boole.org/tshirt.jpg

Catch of the Day
02-01-2005, 12:11 PM
To all those "yes men" out there, next time your wife goes out to the store picture her riding some other Man's Salami behind your back, and then see if its such a no brainer. These questions are answered a lot easier if you just reverse the situation. Would I want my wife "ploughing" some other dude behind my back if she knew she wouldn't get caught?

Um...Naw

So let's not be hypocrites folks.

Real Men cheat in the open, or um...not at all.

count me in the "No" camp.

Catch-

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-01-2005, 12:14 PM
your wife "ploughs"? What does she use--a strap-on?

The once and future king
02-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Given that statisticaly speaking over half of the married men asnwering this question are going to get divorced (USA Divorce rate 2001 = 54%) I think some of the hypocrites might be answering NO.

Catch of the Day
02-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Not married btw...

[ QUOTE ]

your wife "ploughs"? What does she use--a strap-on?

[/ QUOTE ]

But if I was, what me and my "smoking hot wife" did in the bedroom would be noboby's bizz. :_)

Catch-

HesseJam
02-01-2005, 12:26 PM
I answered yes. And honestly, if my wife did this, I couldn't care less provided I never find out about it.

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM
turn anyone else on?

Sephus
02-01-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I answered yes. And honestly, if my wife did this, I couldn't care less provided I never find out about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

how are you gonna care anyway if you don't find out about it?

GuyOnTilt
02-01-2005, 12:53 PM

Thus, "I couldn't care less."

GoT

Sephus
02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

"i couldn't care less" just means "i don't care at all," no?

i'm not saying he has to care, i'm saying there's no point in saying you don't care about things "provided you never know about them," because nobody cares about things they know nothing about anyway.

xadrez
02-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Let me preface this by saying I have never cheated on a GF, and have never been married...

However, being the heathen atheist that I am, I am inclined to believe that it is biologically natural for male animals to "cheat". We are, at the end of the day, just animals (who nevertheless think we are special because we have computers, cars, rule of law, etc) however, societal norms and some degree of evolution of thought has indeed occurred, so now "cheating" is considered wrong. Yet, a large proportion of the population does so.

If you study groups of apes, chimpanzees, and other humanoid animals (not sure if thats the right term scientifically) youll see that the males are naturally inclined to have sex with as many females as possible. Its silly to think [censored] sapiens are built any differently at a base level, meaning our DNA or genetics or whatever give us the same tendencies. In groups of animals, the females just accept it, and carry on making babies to further your species existence.

Anyway, this is what I think, btw, I answered No.

Tyler Durden
02-03-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

"i couldn't care less" just means "i don't care at all," no?

i'm not saying he has to care, i'm saying there's no point in saying you don't care about things "provided you never know about them," because nobody cares about things they know nothing about anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I got an idea, let's not argue semantics. That will be fun.

housenuts
02-03-2005, 06:21 AM
how about if your wife caught you glancing at a smoking hot woman and said "it's ok if you want to have sex with her tonight. go for it, and we'll never speak of it again"

HesseJam
02-03-2005, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a reply to "Catch of the Day" who proposed to think of the reverse situation.

Of course you are right that I cannot care if I do not even know. But there is more to it:

I just reversed the situation. If I "cheated" (I am not looking for it but it could happen given the right situation) my wife wouldn't find out (that was the proposition of the poll) and one of the reasons would be because I still love her as much as before and nothing would change.

Now, if my wife did that and I wouldn't notice that would also mean that she still loves me as much as before and nothing changed.

Thus, I do not worry about my wife cheating in the sense of the poll's proposition. And that was the reply to "Catch of the Day".

Duke
02-03-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how about if your wife caught you glancing at a smoking hot woman and said "it's ok if you want to have sex with her tonight. go for it, and we'll never speak of it again"

[/ QUOTE ]

So, scar your wife emotionally for life, or don't?

~D

Sephus
02-03-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This was a reply to "Catch of the Day" who proposed to think of the reverse situation. And that was the reply to "Catch of the Day".

[/ QUOTE ]

uh... i dont know if this is worth bothering with but i can't see what gave you the impression that i didn't know you were replying to catchoftheday.

[ QUOTE ]
my wife wouldn't find out (that was the proposition of the poll) and one of the reasons would be because I still love her as much as before and nothing would change.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? the only reason your wife wouldn't find out is because that's one of the stipulations of the question. if there were a chance you'd stop loving her or whatever and she would figure it out somehow, you wouldn't be able to cheat in the first place.

[ QUOTE ]
Now, if my wife did that and I wouldn't notice that would also mean that she still loves me as much as before and nothing changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so you're still saying as long as nothing changes and you don't notice, you don't care.

some people would take a wife's cheating as a sign of a problem, not the beginning of one.

so if i came to you and said that your wife was offered this choice, you would be able to assume that either she didn't cheat or she cheated and still "loves" you as much as before. so if i ask you if you want to know which it was, you tell me no?

HesseJam
02-04-2005, 04:20 AM
Reading your post it appears to me that my English is probably not good enough to express myself clearly. Since this does not seem likely to change within the next posts a further exchange of opinions on that subject seems to be pointless. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

srvollmer
02-04-2005, 01:07 PM
These same animals also don't derive pleasure from sex. Your point is dead.