PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SNG game schedule

DrPhysic
01-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Here's your 2+2 SNG game schedule.

"EURO" 2+2 SnG $10+1 18 player NLHE on STARS 4PM EST TUESDAY FEB 1.
LOOK FOR Shoefreaks (YTV) or DrPhysic signon. <font color="red">We still need a regular starter or two for this game!</font>

"Atlantic" 2+2 SNG $10+1 18 player NLHE on STARS 8:00PM EST WEDNESDAY FEB 2
Look for codewarrior or Toro85(Toro) signon.

"Pacific" 2+2 SNG $10+1 18 player NLHE on STARS <font color="red">10:00PM EST WEDNESDAY FEB 2</font>
Look for pmorganb (morgan 180) or lumpy_jr (Lumpy) signon. Please note new time!

TwoPlusTwo Multi Table Tournament at 13:00 Sunday (Stars Lobby Time) is “The Sunday Tourny 6”, Password “letmein” (without the quotes). PM Ukgazz with any questions.

If you wish to receive this schedule (and associated weekly interest items) by e-mail please send me an e-mail at DrPhysic@satx.rr.com with your 2+2 name. Poker Stars namehelps too, but not required.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrPhysic
01-31-2005, 11:59 PM
Please look for Shoefreaks or Joboo002

Thanks,

Doc

DrPhysic
02-01-2005, 05:23 PM
I haven’t posted this for a while, so:

Here’s the full info on the games.

Welcome to the 2+2 SNG gang.

The 2+2 SNG games are $10+1 2-table (18 seat) SNGs on Poker Stars. There is no signup or registration.

You will see a notice Monday afternoons on Multi Table Tournament Forum (MTTF), 1 Table Tournament Forum (1TTF), and Internet Forum (Zoo), and Beginners Forum. Read it. It provides the days, times, and names of the people starting the games for that week.

You find the game by watching for the name of either of the two people designated as starters for that game. PLEASE, wait for the person starting the game. That way everybody knows this is the proper game.

The person starting the game will sign on to the first available $10+1 18 player NLHE SNG on Stars after the specified start time. The starters will take the currently registering game at the start time, if there are 5 or less people already registered. Therefore watch the game currently registering at the specified start time. If 6 or more people are already in it, then we will wait for the next one which may take a few minutes after the hour while the previously registering game fills.

The games are:

The “EURO” SNG game at 4PM EDT/8PM GMT/9PM BST on Tuesday.
(4pm Stars Lobby time)

The “Atlantic” SNG game at 8PM EDT usually on Wednesday.
(8pm Stars Lobby time)

The “Pacific” SNG game at 10:00PM EDT usually on Wednesday.
(10:00pm Stars Lobby time)

The names represent relative time zones only, everyone is invited to play. Ie: the “Euro” game is a convenient evening time for the European players, but if you have the afternoon off you are welcome.

It helps if you pm me with your signon at Stars. That way we know who is who in the game, and we can add you name to the address book for notices. Not required if you wish to remain in hiding. Some do, and it is respected.

The prizes for these events are the normal 2+2 payouts for a 2 table $11 SNG, $72, $54, $36, $18, plus 2+2 bragging rights for the week. Double or Triple bragging rights if you can win more than one. Last Longer bets, challenges, bounties, and other baloney are encouraged.

There is a report posted on 1TTF after the game with the complete game results and sometimes some commentary. Players are invited to post their good, bad, or “How should I have played this?” hands in the report thread.

This is a great opportunity for learners, newbies, and lurkers to play with highly experienced poker players who are coming down from $50/$100/$200 games to play with the 2+2 gang. During the game you may show cards if you wish. Play your own game. I highly recommend that you pay attention to poker. I find that difficult while ROFLMAO at the chat line. While quite competitive, the 2+2 SNG games are a fundamentally social get together of interested 2+2 players. Those who want a highly competitive game series should contact eMarkM about the KotZ series.

Sometimes there is a Saturday game or a 2+2 private tournament announced separately that is either a cash game or a satellite to the Sunday 200+15.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

See you at the games.

Doc

Joboo
02-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Doc you might want to edit that post, since the Pacific and Atlantic games are now always on Wednesdays and the Pacific's been moved to 10pm EST.

EDIT:fixed