PDA

View Full Version : circumcision

TGoldman
01-31-2005, 04:57 PM
are you circumcised? what do you think of the practice for your offspring? let's discuss.

ThaSaltCracka
01-31-2005, 05:01 PM
People from Bellevue should not discuss this, and yes I am both circumsized and from Bellevue.

TGoldman
01-31-2005, 05:02 PM
hey we should form a club, i'm with you

quadzilla
01-31-2005, 05:04 PM
I am but, my brother wasn't at birth. He had some problems and they had to do the procedure when he was 16. He is still pissed off at my parents. My kids will be getting cut at birth.

Lumpy
01-31-2005, 05:05 PM
I am, but had decided not to subject our kids to it. We had 2 girls so it didn't matter anyway. We just couldn't come up with a valid reason for putting a little guy through that pain.

housenuts
01-31-2005, 05:06 PM
i got my toque chopped off. no smegma for me

ThaSaltCracka
01-31-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey we should form a club, i'm with you

[/ QUOTE ]I will be moving soon, but there are several Bellevue people on here, none of whom are as cool as me.

tolbiny
01-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Nope- never had any problems, and Nope.

tyfromm
01-31-2005, 05:26 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

namknils
01-31-2005, 05:34 PM
I am, and my sons will be.

Victor
01-31-2005, 05:43 PM
i am.

i understand it is cleaner and more healthy. if that is the case my kids will be too.

istewart
01-31-2005, 05:50 PM
yes

SossMan
01-31-2005, 05:53 PM
yes...as I understand it, it looks bigger.

as for question 2...I have cats, so no.

housenuts
01-31-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

http://members.shaw.ca/chowder/IMG0050.jpg

stabn
01-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Bitch.

I am and i think it's grand.

cnfuzzd
01-31-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you circumcised? what do you think of the practice for your offspring? let's discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will not have offspring. I think the bad offspring is circumised. If i were about to be circumsized, i would spring off to a new location. Fortunatly, i am already snipped.

peace

john nickle

Popinjay
01-31-2005, 06:56 PM
The question is, does it hurt when you are a baby?

TGoldman
01-31-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some google searching led me to the discovery that many psychologists do indeed believe that circumcision can cause permanent psychological damage. this may be true, as to this day i continue to be fearful of knives near my genital region.

droolie
01-31-2005, 07:07 PM
Baby's are born so perfect and so innocent it's an an undescribable sense of responsiblility you will feel when you are responsible for their care and medical treatment. I gladly had my children immunized. I'm circumcized but I did not have it done to either of my sons. There is no medical proof that the benefits of circumcision are worth the risks and drawbacks. Lacking any convincing medical proof, in my mind it is a cosmetic surgery. It is certainly true that when men need a circumcision at an older age it is more painful but this does not happen frequently enough to justify doing it to every child. Make no mistake that if you are circumcized you are missing nerve ending and a great deal of sensation compared those with foreskin. I wish I wasn't circumcized.

The doctors at the hospital were encouraging us to have this done when our first baby was 36 hours old. The thought of letting a doctor anywhere near my infant son's penis with a knife for cosmetic reasons was abhorrant to me. Not getting our second son circumcized was a very easy diecision. I'm very glad we did not have this done and strongly encourage those who are considering this procedure to getthe facts before they go through with it. There is no rush, despite what they say in the maternity ward.

stabn
01-31-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

but I did not have it done to either of my sons.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just cost your sons a ton of blowjobs.

Jack of Arcades
01-31-2005, 07:18 PM
I like my foreskin.

B Dids
01-31-2005, 07:24 PM
I too am uncircumsized. I'm torn on it. Seems like it would be easier on a kid to get it done, but that would be for totally social reasons. Having an unecessary surgery just so that chicks won't freak when they see your son's dick seems a little much.

Shajen
01-31-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I too am uncircumsized. I'm torn on it. Seems like it would be easier on a kid to get it done, but that would be for totally social reasons. Having an unecessary surgery just so that chicks won't freak when they see your son's dick seems a little much.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just a guess, but chicks freaking out by seeing your tool sounds -EV to me.

I'm circumsized. I also don't buy into that horsecrap that you can be pyschologically scarred by the operation. I mean, you just got delivered not too long ago, that should scar you if nothing else does.../images/graemlins/grin.gif

astroglide
01-31-2005, 07:27 PM
in the continental usa right now what is probably the majority of middle class women will be turned off by foreskin. could change over time. when i have kids i will be inclined to leave it on and let them make the choice later in life, but it really comes down to societal factors more than anything else. my current gf dated a chinese guy w/foreskin for a while. she said it took her a long time to come to terms with it, and getting back to "normal" was a relief. her ex had even reported literal walkouts from other girls as soon as they saw it.

as for the "increased sensitivity", the only person that should be able to speak on that subject is an adult male who had the operation. and aren't minutemen enough of a problem for women already?

Jack of Arcades
01-31-2005, 07:31 PM
I dunno, I've never had chicks freaked out, I usually warn them ahead of time, but aesthetically, it looks better anyway.

captZEEbo1
01-31-2005, 08:24 PM
I am.

I have no idea what a penis looks like that's uncircumsized. And I'm a little curious....

stabn
01-31-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And I'm a little curious....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, we know...

TheJunkyardGod
01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i continue to be fearful of knives near my genital region.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be more concerned if you werent scared of knives near your genital region. I think thats some sort of natural fear.

droolie
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple decades ago over 90% of american males were circumcized. This number has been steadily decreasing. On the west coast the majority are now uncircumsicized while it's still over 70% on the east coast. I believe by the time my kids are old enough to get blowjobs they will not be oddities but rather normal.

InchoateHand
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Wow. Bright today.

InchoateHand
01-31-2005, 09:07 PM
And with all of those additional nerve endings, another one-minute wonderman is released on the earth. Yeah parenting.

As horrible as it is to make recourse to French-Canadians, the fact that the slang terminology for blowjob translates as "suck my dick cheese" should hang in maternity halls everywhere for do-gooders like yourself.

peachy
01-31-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some google searching led me to the discovery that many psychologists do indeed believe that circumcision can cause permanent psychological damage. this may be true, as to this day i continue to be fearful of knives near my genital region.

[/ QUOTE ]

These r more than LIKELY "Freudian" psychologist...big differences on the methods of psychology people use. According to this line of thought...ur "technically" messing with his "manhood", taking a piece of him away, destoryin his chances to be a REAL man, therefore thats probably the line of thought u came across.

To me, thats bullpoo psychology, so don't even waste ur time reading it b/c circum. is not something that mentally
distresses most grown men!

Additionally, from a GIRLS point of view - if they ARE circum. im more likely too hook up with/have sex with them just because from past experineces the hygine is WAY different and its more convienent for them to be circum. in certain situations. And the "sensitivity" should not a reason for keepin the foreskin, if the girl knows what shes doing ur all good, plus warming lotions along with MANY other things can aid in the "feeling" department!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bottomline, the penis is ugly circum or not!! So i wouldnt worry about appearence!! But the so called benifits many people believed in the past r now not so relavent, so it is now a personal preference...too bad u cant ask ur kid what he wants when hes born

InchoateHand
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM
What's a Freudian "psychologist?" Do you mean psychoanalyst, because both psychologists and psychoanalysts will happily explain the difference.

Did you pick up on his sarcasm? I did.

peachy
01-31-2005, 09:30 PM
I know he was kidding...i was sayin thats probably the type of tardo psychologist that he found sayin that though! yes they r also called psychoanaysist, but i dont term them that b/c even they have somewhat moved out of the more Freudian spectrum of thought

Broken Glass Can
02-02-2005, 08:40 AM
Rabbi May Have Given Babies Herpes (http://my.netscape.com/corewidgets/news/story.psp?cat=50200&id=2005020205390001863233)

NEW YORK (AP) - City health officials are investigating the
death of a baby boy who was one of three infants to contract herpes after a rabbi circumcised them.

Ten days after Rabbi Yitzhok Fischer performed religious
circumcisions on twins last October, one died of herpes and the other tested positive for the virus, according to coplaint filed by the health department in Manhattan Supreme Court.

The complaint, reported in Wednesday's edition of the New York Daily News, also said health officials later found a third baby who had contracted herpes after being circumcised by Fischer in late 2003.

Under Jewish law, a mohel - someone who performs circumcisions - draws blood from the circumcision wound.

Most mohels do it by hand, but Fischer uses a rare practice where he uses his mouth.

Fischer's lawyer, Mark Kurzmann, told the Daily News that
Fischer was cooperating with the investigation, although it's unclear whether Fischer submitted to the city's request for a blood test.

``My client is known internationally as a caring, skilled, and conscientious mohel,'' Kurzmann said.

nicky g
02-02-2005, 09:27 AM
You can die of herpes? I suppose babies can die of anything, but I still don't really see how.

"Under Jewish law, a mohel - someone who performs circumcisions - draws blood from the circumcision wound.

Most mohels do it by hand, but Fischer uses a rare practice where he uses his mouth."

For f sake...

peachy
02-02-2005, 03:53 PM
WHY O WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would u let a GROWN man use his MOUTH on ur BABYS PRIVATES!!! to DRAW BLOOD!!! not much disturbs me...but this made me cring. Not only is it boarder line child molestation in my mind (i KNOW its religious but it just doesnt sit right with me) but the human mouth has more germs than anything else and is crawling with NASTY stuff even without the STD!!! so whyyyyyyyyyyy let somoene put thier mouth on a OPEN CUT on a baby that has built very FEW antibodies (which is the reason why herpes can kill a baby)

CORed
02-02-2005, 03:57 PM
There is some evidence (mostly epdemiolgical) that circumsision reduces the risk of female to male HIV transmission. Most areas that have a lot of heterosexual AIDS are areas where most of the men are not circumsized.

Duke
02-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Well I figured that I'd have a doctor do it, but as long as my kid'll get head from a rabbi I think I'll turn Jewish.

Oh, and until this poll I had assumed that everyone not born in a 3rd world country had their dick's appearance fixed.

~D

Bob Moss
02-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Mutilation.

morello
02-02-2005, 06:18 PM
There is a non zero chance the surgery fails and your child is left either with a severed penis, or a severly mutilated one. One case in the 60s or 70s involved a botched circumcision where the doctors thought it would be a good idea to turn the boy into a girl, via horomones. The kid grew up believing he was a female.

It should come as no great shock that 'he/she' eventually ended up committing suicide.