PDA

View Full Version : attention all guys: HELP

sephora
01-31-2005, 03:41 PM
i'm wondering what i should get my boyfriend for valentine's day . .

ThaSaltCracka
01-31-2005, 03:43 PM
sex

Bluffoon
01-31-2005, 03:45 PM
IPOD

sephora
01-31-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

that's all?

JinX11
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

that's all?

[/ QUOTE ]

menage....with a cute blonde.... If you loved him, you'd do it.

Phoenix1010
01-31-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
menage....with a cute blonde.... If you loved him, you'd do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on his birthday, and she knows he only gets one of those a year.

B00T
01-31-2005, 03:48 PM
Dell 2001 FP monitor

Spend the money on him or else he is gonna cheat.

AngryCola
01-31-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

that's all?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all he will really care about. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honestly, I'm not sure of a good answer for this. Valentines Day isn't really a guy's holiday.

I have received chocolates, stuffed animals, and a flower.
Every one of these gifts made me feel weird.

"Oh, cool! It's a stuffed bear!"

mmbt0ne
01-31-2005, 03:50 PM
How the hell do you randomly stumble upon a poker forum to ask about valentine's day gifts? Are you Joe Tall's new girl?

And yes, sex is good. Maybe with coupons for more sex.

sephora
01-31-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How the hell do you randomly stumble upon a poker forum to ask about valentine's day gifts? Are you Joe Tall's new girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

i posted in the other other topics forum. this is not just a poker forum. and plus, poker goes hand-in-hand with sex!

IndieMatty
01-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Nude pictures of yourself. Post them here first for us to approve of.

or

Even better nude pictures of you doing another guy, we all know he is into that.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Sex and don't make him feel like an ass for whatever underwhelming Valentine's Day gift he gives you. Even better yet, forget Valentine's day all together - it'll be the best gift ever. Valentine's day = LAME.

ps.
Note that I am a happily married man and not a bitter single.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-31-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and plus, poker goes hand-in-hand with sex!

[/ QUOTE ]
I've gotta say I haven't heard this one before.

AngryCola
[ QUOTE ]
this is not just a poker forum

[/ QUOTE ]

It is primarily a poker forum.

You didn't answer his question. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmbt0ne
Oh no, you definitely got the post in the right forum. I was just wondering how these were your first posts on 2+2.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
poker goes hand-in-hand with sex!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least I have one of those covered. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

AngryCola
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Valentine's day = LAME

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been a fan of it.

Another corporate holiday.

sephora
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well at least I have one of those covered. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

?

Bluffoon
01-31-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell My girl knows I post here. Honey if its you get me the IPOD.

billyjex
01-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Give him a book of 50 coupons. Have each one read "This may be redeemed at any time, at any place on any day for a blow job. And yes I will swallow"

bosoxfan
01-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Has he been allowed anal access yet?

B00T
01-31-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Give him a book of 50 coupons. Have each one read "This may be redeemed at any time, at any place on any day for a blow job. And yes I will swallow"

[/ QUOTE ]

gg

beerbandit
01-31-2005, 04:00 PM
valentines day is dumb

i wont even get the day off work

take him to the bar and have some drinks

cheers

CCx
[ QUOTE ]
Has he been allowed anal access yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you took my suggestion - definitely give up the ass for him, and get him something tangible as well, like a nice watch or case of good beer (may help with the anal for you)

BusterStacks
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

sephora
01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

?

Phoenix1010
01-31-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sex and don't make him feel like an ass for whatever underwhelming Valentine's Day gift he gives you. Even better yet, forget Valentine's day all together - it'll be the best gift ever. Valentine's day = LAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely agree with this one. There are so many freakin holidays to contend with for us loving boyfriends, the ultimate gift would be just letting us know we don't have to do anything. So much pressure. Just tell him you want to spend time together on the day and buy him some beer. I'm sure sex was already in the plan, but if you must do something special, wear some sexy lingerie.

P.S. If that's you Kristina, make it a case of High Life.

Regards,
Steve

VBM
01-31-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and plus, poker goes hand-in-hand with sex!

[/ QUOTE ]

from what i've seen with most poker players' looks, yes;

"hand" is to "sex" what "batting tee" is to "batting the 3-hole"

1. if he's a poker player, maybe some Copags or KEM cards?

2. if you're looking for something more romantic or sexy, i
think i've seen stuff where gals take sexy pictures of themselves and i think that's pretty cool.

3. for myself, i'd do backflips if my wife picked up Half-Life 2 or we went to someplace nice for a steak dinner.

hth,
--oj.

fnord_too
01-31-2005, 04:08 PM
This whole thread reminds me of some idea that was kicked out a few years ago:

Since Valentines day is pretty much for women, men should get a "Steak and Blow Job" day to balance things out.

dr. klopek
01-31-2005, 04:17 PM
Silently make him a sandwich in your underwear, then go to bed and wait for him to be done eating. The only word you should say the whole time is "yes."

B00T
01-31-2005, 04:19 PM
he won the thread with his answer,, I was congratulating him

ethan
01-31-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This whole thread reminds me of some idea that was kicked out a few years ago:

Since Valentines day is pretty much for women, men should get a "Steak and Blow Job" day to balance things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

March 14th. http://www.steakandbjday.com/

tolbiny
01-31-2005, 04:39 PM
"P.S. If that's you Kristina, make it a case of High Life."

PPS If that's you Kristina, dump any guy who asks for a case of High Life on Valenitne's day (or an other day for htat matter).

wayabvpar
01-31-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PPS If that's you Kristina, dump any guy who asks for a case of High Life on Valenitne's day (or an other day for htat matter).

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be grounds for divorce. That is some nasty beer.

JinX11
01-31-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No sh<font color="red"></font>it - any dude that requests "The Champagne of Beers" has gotta be a little light in the pants.

Reef
01-31-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. my gf asked me this question as well. same answer

Bluffoon
01-31-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am thinking that if you have to ask for sex as a PRESENT what you need for valentines day is a new GF.

Phoenix1010
01-31-2005, 04:54 PM
I like Highlife. Not my favorite, but good and cheap. Someone could start a favorite beers thread and I'll get into it there. And no, not light in the pants. My E-penis is huge.

moondogg
01-31-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am thinking that if you have to ask for sex as a PRESENT what you need for valentines day is a new GF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. There's good ole fashion sex with the GF/wife, but there's also "happy [whatever], here's a present for you" sex, which can be quite different.

Bluffoon
01-31-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. There's good ole fashion sex with the GF/wife, but there's also "happy [whatever], here's a present for you" sex, which can be quite different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sorry.

MEbenhoe
01-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Nothing. I tell any girl I'm with every year when it gets to Valentine's Day that I'm not getting her anything and she shouldn't get me anything. It's a stupid holiday so I don't support it. Always has worked for me.

Alobar
01-31-2005, 06:05 PM
give him a BJ, make him a sandwhich, and try not to talk so much. Thats all any guy really wants

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-31-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
give him a BJ, make him a sandwhich, and try not to talk so much. Thats all any guy really wants

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant.

AngryCola
01-31-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is, but it's not an Alobar original. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alobar
01-31-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is, but it's not an Alobar original. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sadly no...Dave chappell beat me to this one, but im sure I would have thought it up on my own eventually /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brassnuts
01-31-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Valentine's day = LAME

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been a fan of it.

Another corporate holiday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm about to become a corporate/capitalism hater just I don't have to prescribe in these stupid holidays.

ethan
01-31-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the actual quote was "suck his dick, play with his balls, make him a sandwich and don't talk so much". (From Chappelle's show, where he's discussing how the Cosmopolitan "101 ways to please your man" stories are BS.)

Alobar
01-31-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the actual quote was "suck his dick, play with his balls, make him a sandwich and don't talk so much". (From Chappelle's show, where he's discussing how the Cosmopolitan "101 ways to please your man" stories are BS.)

[/ QUOTE ]

thats it, altho its from his standup HBO show, not the TV show. Or at least he hasnt said it in any of the ones I've seen (but I've only seen about half)

PokerCat69
01-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Dinner and a blowjob.
He will enjoy that more then a stuffed teddy bear

Boris
01-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Nice troll.

Reef
01-31-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex

[/ QUOTE ]

that's all?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I think that's the standard gf response

scotnt73
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

steak and a bj-thats my request every year and im never dissapointed. even if she gave me a damn car it would be a let down. i told her early on that anything else fora guy was a waste. i make sure and give her a huge arrangement of flowers delivered proptly at 8am at her job so she can show them off all day and we go out for awesome steak and drinks that night. she confided in me early on that it was a competion at work so instead of a dozen roses i give her a dozen mixed with an arrangement of my choice in a big ass vase. she feels like she wins and i know damn well that i will that night. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

fyi she really isnt a materialistic moman like it sounds. shes a nurse in an office full of women so you can see how she jokingly calls it a competion. she doesnt ask for much the rest of the year so im more than happy to spend big on valentines day to say thanks for putting up with me. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mike l.
01-31-2005, 09:33 PM
it's not so much what you should get but what you can give...

radek2166
01-31-2005, 09:42 PM
I would say give himm the rimjob of a life time.

bernie
01-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Tulips on his organ.

b

Duke
01-31-2005, 09:52 PM
Get him one of those new industrial-strength carpet cleaning things. I think they're called Cleveland Steamers.

Google is your friend.

~D

zephed56
02-01-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Blowjobs, or bring home another chick.