PDA

View Full Version : Does Playerview not work for you as well in SnG?

1C5
01-31-2005, 01:10 PM
I can't get the latest version of Playerview to work in an SnG at Party. It works fine for ring games but for some reason won't work.

It used to work fine. Anyone know how to solve this? The creator of PV doesn't even know what the problem is...

El Maximo
01-31-2005, 01:22 PM
I havent solved this issue yet either. Its frustrating to say the least. I kinda gave up on it lately. Gonna mess with it some this week.

1C5
01-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Let me know if you figure it out? As an alternative, does GT+ work for Party SnG in real time like PV used to?

ethan
01-31-2005, 01:41 PM
fwiw, it works fine for me. SNGs, MTTs, and ring games alike.

El Maximo
01-31-2005, 01:49 PM
Ive heard of few say it works fine also. If you are using the latest version than it must be on my side that something has changed. I think they released some info about windows xp that I need to read on their forum.

eastbay
01-31-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which version are you running? I never got it to work for me at all. It just keeps saying "nothing found."

eastbay

Elektrik
01-31-2005, 01:59 PM
I use playerview, and it works quite well in conjunction with autoimport.

It usually takes a while for the stats to load, however. I often have to wait 2-3 minutes after joining a game to see my stats on that person.

1C5
01-31-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I use playerview, and it works quite well in conjunction with autoimport.

It usually takes a while for the stats to load, however. I often have to wait 2-3 minutes after joining a game to see my stats on that person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell me exactly what directores you have your auto import set to? Maybe I have it set right for ring games and not the right folder for SnG? Just want to check if I am doing something wrong....

Elektrik
01-31-2005, 04:09 PM
When I switced from playing limit to NL SNG's, I opened up a new database in PT to add all of my tourney's to and just keep track of the tourney players.

If you go to Configuration-->Options, click on the Database tab, and run the Open Database Wizard you can make sure you aren't missing any databases where your tourney files may be going.

Other than that, I'm not sure.

adanthar
01-31-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I'm running .92 with no problems.

schwza
01-31-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

works for me in cash games and MTT's, but not STT's /images/graemlins/frown.gif

gusly
01-31-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do either of you guys or anyone else display Preflop Raise % and/or Check Raise %?

PV works well enough for me in STTs and MTTs, but I have trouble with those two stats. For me, the CR% always reads 0% and the PFR% occasionally gets "corrupted" and displays an incorrect nonsense number with a large number of decimal places.

El Maximo
01-31-2005, 04:39 PM
I wish PT would just have a tourney time overlay onto Party's table. That would be great.

1C5
01-31-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I switced from playing limit to NL SNG's, I opened up a new database in PT to add all of my tourney's to and just keep track of the tourney players.

If you go to Configuration-->Options, click on the Database tab, and run the Open Database Wizard you can make sure you aren't missing any databases where your tourney files may be going.

Other than that, I'm not sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do your tourny files go to the same folder as ring game hands or not? I am not sure...

1C5
01-31-2005, 05:37 PM
One more question whcih I never really understood.

At Party for ring games the way PV works is that it uses hands from PT that were automatically imported as I play.

So when playing a SnG, how could PV possibly keep current real time stats if the tournament summaries are not stored on your computer until the results are emailed to you after the SnG? Or are the HH stored somewhere in real time as they are in ring games?

Benholio
01-31-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or are the HH stored somewhere in real time as they are in ring games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, they are stored in realtime just like the ring games.

1C5
01-31-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or are the HH stored somewhere in real time as they are in ring games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, they are stored in realtime just like the ring games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where, same folder as ring games?