PDA

View Full Version : hearing your roommate have sex

housenuts
01-31-2005, 05:44 AM
i am currently listening to my roommate plow a woman. how many of you get the pleasure of listening to this?

Sponger15SB
01-31-2005, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i am currently listening to my roommate plow a woman. how many of you get the pleasure of listening to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

my roomate has never had sex

AncientPC
01-31-2005, 06:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My roommate has sex with me.

Reef
01-31-2005, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it's a (human) woman.

AncientPC
01-31-2005, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live with my girlfriend.

AngryCola
01-31-2005, 06:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she human?

Reef
01-31-2005, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

acceptable

gaming_mouse
01-31-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the word "plow" here.

TaxGoddess
01-31-2005, 06:36 AM
No - But we get the joy of listening to our neighbors in the apartment beneath us having sex. Of course, I am sure that they hear us, too, so I guess turnabout is fair play. It is kind of weird though.

The worst was when we heard their kids walk in on them. The guy (not husband from what we can tell), yelled "Get back to your room," it was clear that one of the kids had walked in while they were mid coitus. Ugh.

SuitedSixes
01-31-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No - But we get the joy of listening to our neighbors in the apartment beneath us having sex. Of course, I am sure that they hear us, too, so I guess turnabout is fair play. It is kind of weird though.

[/ QUOTE ]

When my wife was pregnant somone bought us a walkman looking thing that was supposed to be used to hold against my wife's stomach to hear the kid-in-process's heart beat. In happier times, we used to take turns holding that thing against the wall to hear the neighbors doing it.

AncientPC
01-31-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she human?

[/ QUOTE ]

Close enough.
http://www.realdoll.com/image/mai/mai01.jpg

Al Mirpuri
01-31-2005, 06:47 AM
In the UK we say 'plough' though I have never encountered it in this context though I have encountered the context.

private joker
01-31-2005, 07:39 AM
My roommate wears earplugs when he sleeps. I suggest you do the same. He keeps earlier hours than I do, and on Friday night when I was nailing my girl (she makes these high-pitched squeals that are even annoying to me), it was extra-loud and extra-late (I think we stopped at around 5, 5:30) and I apologized to him the next morning. He said he didn't hear a thing -- and we share a wall, although I have my bed at the opposite end of the room, not touching the wall his room is on. Those earplugs (get the nice ones, not the 99-cent ones) really do work. And my roommate has a sharp sense of hearing.

ArchAngel71857
01-31-2005, 10:18 AM
It's pretty easy for the roommate to hear when you make him video tape it.

-AA

Zoltri
01-31-2005, 10:32 AM
This reminded me when I walked in the house one night and hearing my parents doing the wild thing.

The worst sound these ears have ever heard. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

johnnybeef
01-31-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the word "plow" here.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah its a good one

JoeC
01-31-2005, 10:43 AM
We have lockable study lounges here, so the thing to do is to go bang a girl in there if your roommate is home. One night a few weeks ago I was up late studying in one of these lounges, and this one couple comes in...seeing that I'm working they instead go to do the nasty in the adjacent bathroom.

After hearing them seal the deal for about 10 minutes the guy comes out and has the chutzpah to give ME the middle finger for not moving. Needless to say I was pretty pissed.

Chris Daddy Cool
01-31-2005, 10:43 AM
did she enjoy it?

wacki
01-31-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty easy for the roommate to hear when you make him video tape it.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, was it a girlfriend, super hot chick, or just a crazy thing to do?

wacki
01-31-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommate wears earplugs when he sleeps.

[/ QUOTE ]

White noise can go a long way, so can carpet on the wall. You can get free scraps at any local carpet store. 2 layers of the short bead (1/4 inch thick) carpet will allow you guys to scream your head off.

And yes, I've heard many many many people have sex. So many, I can't possibly begin to count.

_2000Flushes
01-31-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The sound of all the sexual activity I put up with in this apartment would make you think you're on a stud farm. (And I live alone.)

-2kF

Rick Diesel
01-31-2005, 11:43 AM
I prefer "mount". It sounds more like something from the Discovery Channel.

lucas9000
01-31-2005, 11:49 AM
i hate it.

Paluka
01-31-2005, 11:55 AM
I have a nice story from college. I heard the people next door humping, and it sounded like they slowly moved the couch all the way across the room doing it. Then at the end of it, the girls goes "wow, wow, that spectacular" and the dude says really sarcasticaly "yeah, sure it was baby."

sfer
01-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Paluka, did you just say humping?

VBM
01-31-2005, 12:02 PM
reminds me of "The Cooler"

good movie!

smudgex68
01-31-2005, 12:32 PM
One night my girlfriend and I heard some noise from across the building courtyard (all windows open in the hot summer). I said I was going to call the police as it sounded like our neighbour was beating up his girlfriend as she was literally scremaing out loud. My girlfriend said relax they're having sex - I asked how she knew for sure. She said "trust me I know". That made me feel really small.

Joe Tall
01-31-2005, 12:37 PM
I heard the people next door *humping*

Nice! Old School slang rules!

Go Pats!
Joe Tall

Alobar
01-31-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in my first semester of college, me and my roomate had a really shitty dorm, where it was one big room with 2 beds in it. Once, you've had sex with someone else in the room, or heard a couple having sex while you're in the same room, you really dont even notice when your neighbors that have a real wall between you and them, go at it.

Heh, unless their bed is up against the wall and its all "bump bump bump!". In which case when its over, I usually stand next to the wall and clap/whistle really loudly. Figure it embarrases the hell out of them, and its funny as hell to me.

CCx
01-31-2005, 03:34 PM
during my brief stay in college, roomed in a 4 br apartment with a few other guys - the one guy i was real cool with, we'd always piss each other off waking the other up at night tearing into some poor slut we met at the bar - it used to be awkward when we both brought someone home on the same night, and then they both walked out of the room afterwards to use the bathroom or leave....like 'oh hey, so you're the chick i just heard getting getting her ass slapped, how was it?' -- also was kicked out of my second apartment i lived in after moving out for having sex too loud, apparently the apartment walls were indeed not soundproof, as the rental agency stated before i moved in...i thought they were kidding with the warnings and then whoop, one day i came home and got the call that i had to leave within 30 days....i f<font color="red"></font><font color="black">ucked so hard the paint nearly flew off the walls during that last month </font>

InchoateHand
01-31-2005, 03:37 PM
A frequent poster here, who shall remain nameless, but who's initials are "nothumb," made a regular habit of rattling the wall and window between our rooms. Oh, and he and his girlfriend kept odd hours, at a time when I had to be at work at seven in the morning.

bernie
01-31-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how many of you get the pleasure of listening to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's grunting are you deriving the pleasure from? His or hers?

b

IsaacW
01-31-2005, 10:21 PM
One of my roommates and I have beds that are separated by a couple of tall dressers, and about 3 feet as the crow flies.

He and his girlfriend wake me up all the f*cking time.

7ontheline
02-01-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my roommates and I have beds that are separated by a couple of tall dressers, and about 3 feet as the crow flies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should count the distance as "a stone's throw," and start chucking rocks at him.

IsaacW
02-01-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should count the distance as "a stone's throw," and start chucking rocks at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, one night they were both a little drunk and his girlfriend was being REALLY loud, so once they were finished I started a "slow clap." Got those f*ckers (lol!) good. Embarrassed the hell out of the girlfriend.

+HARHAR

radek2166
02-01-2005, 01:52 AM
If the chick is hot I beat the bishop all over the door handle!!!