PDA

View Full Version : Poker Dreaming

The Mayher
01-31-2005, 04:37 AM
After really long plays....Internet or B & M,I can often dream all night about poker.the bad part ,it only happens when I lose,and that's what continues to happen all night in those dreams.Fuggggg,it would be nice if it happened when I won,a sweet night of winning poker all night in my dreams.Uhhhhh that would be so nice,but nooooooooooooooo.

imitation
01-31-2005, 08:43 AM
I was dreaming about hand analysis of a blind steal with 98s last night, I was running through the hand in my head 5 or 6 times and thinking about posting the hand on HUSH forum. When I woke up I realised I'd never played a hand like that before, that was strange. I also once had a dream about meeting someone from an internet forum in real life, that seemed very bizarre.

young nut
01-31-2005, 10:24 AM
weird post, but this has happened to me a few times (only after really long, usually all night sessions) I remember one dream pretty accurately. I caught a set againt a 3 flush board, and a guy reraised my turn bet and I prayed for a paired board on the river. Thats pretty much all I remember, but it seemed pretty intense for a poker dream.