PDA

View Full Version : Some good pranks to pull?

Jack of Arcades
01-31-2005, 03:31 AM
It's prank week at my school, and I'm pretty clueless when it comes to pranks, so me and my friends are trying to come up with stuff. I figured there's not much of a better place to come to for suggestions.

daryn
01-31-2005, 03:34 AM
good one is you get this mop, all wet and shitty, and you just lean it on someone's door, maybe after they get back from the shower. that way they are all dressed nice, open their door and boom, they get hit with a wet shitty mop in the face/chest.

tdarko
01-31-2005, 03:51 AM
take out all the air in the teacher's cars and leave one air pump in the middle of the parking lot.
at night walk a cow upstairs in your school--cattle cant walk downstairs.
the all time greatest was my senior year we stole an earthmover and parked it on the 50 yard line of our football field.

thirddan
01-31-2005, 03:56 AM
the all time greatest was my senior year we stole an earthmover and parked it on the 50 yard line of our football field.

I don't get it...

eric5148
01-31-2005, 03:57 AM
Sneak up behind someone and beat the sh!t out of them with a baseball bat. Preferably someone who's a Stiffy Stifferson.

Like this:
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/02/pics/02mpranksters4.jpg

tdarko
01-31-2005, 03:59 AM
try playing a friday night football game with a 2 ton earthmover on your field and no way to get it off. it was especially great since texas tends to be really hardcore when it comes to high school football. you may not like it but it was all over the press (newspapers, tv). so IMO a prank that makes headlines is successful.

thirddan
01-31-2005, 04:04 AM
oh, i seriously had no idea what it was, makes sense now...

wacki
01-31-2005, 04:07 AM
At IU the business school produces a ton of shredded business documents. Somehow my buddy was able to get bags and bags of the stuff. We kind of let ourselves into one of our friends apartments and spread around the shredded paper. Since the paper was in long thin strips (not the squares), it expanded to an impressive volume. We were actually able to fill their apartment by fluffing this stuff up to chest high levels. It was harmless, but still fun to watch them come home.

jstnrgrs
01-31-2005, 04:10 AM
If you share an apartment, a good one is to get up before anyone else, turn on the shower, close the bathroom door, and leave.

Diplomat
01-31-2005, 04:20 AM
Take a cookie sheet and press wax paper into it. Then, carefully add a liquid of your choice (ranging from water for the tame to...well anything that can be frozen) on top of the wax paper. Put the cookie sheet in the freezer.

When liquid is frozen, pop the frozen liquid from the sheet by lifting the wax paper. Now slide the sheet of frozen liquid under the dorm room door of the victim. pull out the wax paper to leave the frozen liquid behind. Obviously the liquid melts, leaving a puddle behind.

It's pretty tame, unless of course you use particularly vile liquids...

-Diplomat

housenuts
01-31-2005, 05:28 AM
^ ie. urine

i assume you are in high school. in the middle of the night build a big cement barricade that leads to the entrance of the teacher's parking lot.

release copious amounts of crickets in the school

acquire a master key for the locks on the lockers. you'll notice some locker locks have little keyholes in the back. if the locks at your school are like this you can get a master key (pay some sketchy dude $50 to cut one for you) then change around all the locks of the lockers. you can do a good old texas scramble or a simple system of moving every lock to the right 2 or something like that.

remove all the books from the library and put them in the gym

fill a classroom with christmas trees (a little late to do this now) best time is after christmas when everyone throws them in a big dump pile

dr. klopek
01-31-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
good one is you get this mop, all wet and shitty, and you just lean it on someone's door, maybe after they get back from the shower. that way they are all dressed nice, open their door and boom, they get hit with a wet shitty mop in the face/chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew some people who did this one but it was a garbage can full of water on a chair leaning against the door. There's no way it can miss, plus, it'll push the door open.

[ QUOTE ]
If you share an apartment, a good one is to get up before anyone else, turn on the shower, close the bathroom door, and leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one's just plain awesome.

housenuts
01-31-2005, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew some people who did this one but it was a garbage can full of water on a chair leaning against the door. There's no way it can miss, plus, it'll push the door open.

[/ QUOTE ]

we used to do this on hockey roadies at the time at the hotels. someone would be in their room and we'd lean a big garbage can of water against the door and then knock and book it. it was a big mess. people would wisen up and they'd look out the peephole. if they didnt' see anyone they wouldn't open the door. so then we just set up the garbage can, knocked and stood there. they'd look through and open it to let us in, and we'd laugh in their face. this way was much better.

siccjay
01-31-2005, 06:22 AM
Take a whole bunch of dixie cups and fill them up with water and totally cover someones room with them while they are asleep. Make sure there is NOWHERE for them to move cups to so that they have to drink their way out or spill water everywhere.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-31-2005, 07:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Take a whole bunch of dixie cups and fill them up with water and totally cover someones room with them while they are asleep. Make sure there is NOWHERE for them to move cups to so that they have to drink their way out or spill water everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is awsome.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-31-2005, 07:56 AM
Steal your friends car and drive it into a lake.

elwoodblues
01-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Relatively simple and harmless, yet funny --- Kool-Aid powder in the shower heads.

Zoltri
01-31-2005, 11:23 AM
Simple but effective:
Super glue a bunch of quarters to the floor and watch people struggle trying to lift them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mcb
01-31-2005, 11:27 AM
my friends and i used to cover one side of a dollar bill with s[/i]hit and place them at gas stations in detroit - shitty side down. most poeple pick it up and it goes straight to the pocket without them noticing.

ArchAngel71857
01-31-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Steal your friends car and drive it into a lake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, nah, we just parked it across the street.

-AA

Evan
01-31-2005, 11:31 AM
1. Where did you get the sh[/i]it?
2. Who applied it to the bill?

IndieMatty
01-31-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm in the process (this was supposed to be my poohbah post) of telling ootia a big secret. That I was the organizer of the greatest college prank ever. And then asking this very same question.

It's a long story, and I'm still working on it.

nicky g
01-31-2005, 11:32 AM
This is an old school one tha people always talk about but never actually seems to have been done: unscrew the bolts in most of the chairs and tables in a class room to the point where they're really unstable, but don't collapse. When people sit on/by them, they will. Hilarious lawsuits ensue.

Ponks
01-31-2005, 11:33 AM
Haha, me and a buddy used to do this at work all the time. This is a good time.

Ponks

tek
01-31-2005, 12:55 PM
Red food coloring in cherry kool aid. They'll pee red the next morning and freak out. My brother did that to a friend many years ago and the guy raced over to his doctor!

They also put another friend's furniture in the backyard while he was out. The guy came home with a girl and was not happy...

Here's another. Put a for sale by owner ad for someone you know in the real estate section.

At the State Fair, fill out an information request form or raffle card for someone. They'll have 100 people calling them and will be on every mailing list in two days...

Go to a novelty shop and get "disappearing ink". Put it in a squirt gun and shoot someone on their way to a wedding or job interview. It looks like grape juice but completely disappears in a few minutes. Hilarious /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-31-2005, 01:01 PM
If you've got plenty of time on your hands (and knowhow), there's always the disassemble-a-vehicle-and-reassemble-it-on-a-roof prank. Otherwise, if you've got access to cows, the one where you label three cows "1" "2" and "4" and then walk them to the top of three different buildings is always good. Aside from these two rather time-consuming and maybe hard-to-pull-off tricks, I'm sure you can figure out something good with a roll of duct tape, a few sticks, and some sort of container.

elwoodblues
01-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Take the tires of a friends car while he's on a date and put the car on blocks. Put the tires in his front lawn...good times.

Freakin
01-31-2005, 01:45 PM
This one is harder to pull off at most campuses nowadays. It requires an elevator that does not have a laser on the door. Take a large garbage can and fill it with water. Place it in the elevator and lean it against the doors as they are closing and quickly pull your hand out. Elevator gets to the bottom floor and opens up, spilling many gallons of water on the people down below.

Freakin

Aces McGee
01-31-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine pulled a similar prank, but used urine instead. I don't know what the result was.

-McGee

mike l.
01-31-2005, 03:26 PM
"that is awsome."

no it's not. fill the cups with urine and it's awesome.

you guys are lightweights.

mike l.
01-31-2005, 03:28 PM
outstanding. any truly evil prank has to involve shiit, piss, or cum. otherwise why bother?

ThaSaltCracka
01-31-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the process (this was supposed to be my poohbah post) of telling ootia a big secret. That I was the organizer of the greatest college prank ever. And then asking this very same question.

It's a long story, and I'm still working on it.

[/ QUOTE ]you know whats incredibly gay?

You haven't told us this story yet and instead give us prank story blue balls, you douche.

ddollevoet
01-31-2005, 03:46 PM
The following actually happened at the University of Wisconsin.

To prank a female: Run an ad the daily newspaper offering a service/experience to virgin males. Something to the effect of "enjoying sexual relations with virgins" and "providing experience to inexperienced guys so that they will know what to do when the situation arises" and "completely confidential and free" and "no payment required because I just want to help you out." Give the prankee's actual phone number in the ad.

Change the prankee's voice mail message. Using a sultry female voice, say something like "Hi this is <name>. Thank you for calling me about my advertisement. I have an insatiable appetite for sex and an intense desire to help those in need. So if you are willing to meet discreetly for a good time, please leave your name, number and a brief desciption about yourself and what you'd like to do when we meet and I'll get back to you as soon as I return."

mcb
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Where did you get the sh[/i]it?
2. Who applied it to the bill?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. usually friends dog
2. not me /images/graemlins/laugh.gif (wasnt hards to do though, just rub the dollar on the the [censored] so one side is covered and fold it so its on the inside, toss it by a pump and watch someone pocket it.)

IndieMatty
01-31-2005, 03:48 PM
Dude' its really long....if I told you the short of it its not funny.

Ill give you a hint. It got me on TV AND has provided inspiration for copy cat pranks at other universities.

Does it deserve its own thread?

Daliman
01-31-2005, 04:03 PM
This one works WAY better if it is below freezing out, but still works ok if not.

Let the air out of someone's tires, pull the valve core out(you can purchase a core puller at any auto store), fill the tire with as much water as possible,(basters work decent for this), then replace the valve core and fill the tire back up with air. IF it is below freezing, try to do it when you know the car won't be driven for at least 4 hours.

Also, the valve core puller is great for payback instances too; much better than slashing a tire in that if you were caught, you can't get busted for vandalism or destruction of property,9disorderly conduct is about all you could get..), and it's better than just letting the air out since they can't air the tires up without the valve core in it.

Funny story on the above. I used to sell tires. One day when I was going to the mall late on a friday afternoon with my girlfriend at the time, we were waiting for a person to pull out of the parking spot when a 40ish woman who had just pulled into the aisle from the other direction wedged herself into to spot before my GF could pull in,(we thought she was just going to go past). SO when she gets out of the car, a BMW, natch. I say we were waiting for the spot, and she just walks away. So my GF drives next to her walking and starts bitching at her, and she just keeps on walking, ignoring us. I tell my GF to just drive away like we are going to get another spot,(this was around Xmas, so good spots were hard to come by, and ANY spot was kinda tuff. As soon as I see the woman enter the mall, I have my GF swing back to the beemer and have all 4 of her valve cores out in 90 seconds, and we go.

The next day, a saturday, I had to work at 10am. About 30 minutes after I got into work, the same woman came in to pick up her car. It seems that she got out of the mall just as it was closing, tried to drive away without noticing her flat tires,(snow was on the ground, making it a bit harder to tell while driving also, and she not only had to wait almost 2 hours for her husband to come get her and a tow truck to get her car, she ruined 2 $120 tires in the process. I stayed in the back room until she was rung out, just in case. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Didn't feel bad about it at all then, still don't. Rude people need lessons.

ThaSaltCracka
01-31-2005, 04:53 PM
yes, hurry up and post it.

Rob Blackburn
01-31-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take the tires of a friends car while he's on a date and put the car on blocks. Put the tires in his front lawn...good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not do this to someone who you may suspect might become unstable.

I did and I got a cinderblock through my back windscreen.

Not so funny after that.

PokerGoblin
01-31-2005, 10:41 PM
I saw one on MTV about a couple kids that took and went to the local fish market and bought a shitload of frozen chum. Then they broke into the school at night and planted the chum all over the school; in heat vents, in vending machines, in coin returns in payphones... once the chum thawed it reeked so bad people were throwing up. I laughed my ass off!!

They also had one where these kids got hold of a master key to basically all the doors in the school and made like 600 copies and mailed them to random people in the school. It cost the school board like 200k to rekey the whole school.

PG

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-31-2005, 11:42 PM
Has the upperdecker not been mentioned?

Hiding
02-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Take two bottles of baby powder, empty them in a brown paper bag, fold the top over twice. Place the folded end under a dorm/apartment door. Stomp on the other end.

Or, take one light bulb, carefully crack the glass off the base, DO NOT break the filament. Fill a baggie with ketchup, and tape it to the bulb base all the way around. Screw it into an overhead light. The switching off and on when the light doens't work will boil the ketchup and eventually explode. (CAUTION: COULD CAUSE FIRE)

eggzz
02-01-2005, 01:28 AM
If there are community bathrooms in your school, take standard mcdonalds ketchup packets. Fold them in half and place under the toilet seats, right on the knobby part that rests on the base.

The packets will look like this <, and you want to have the small end pointing in towards the bowl. Now obviously you need people to be going number 2.

Someone sits down, and you will hear "pop, pop", sometimes it is quite loud, depending on how large your target is. If done right, ketchup will spray all over the underside of his legs, making quite the mess.

I'll never forget watching one of the residents of my dorm walk into the bathroom with a newspaper, he was bordering on 400lbs. He went in, we heard the reports and just waited. We heard a bellow, and then twenty seconds later he comes out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles just bitching up a storm wanting to know who fu*king booby trapped the bathroom.

Now sometimes when you do this, the ketchup will spray outwards and coat the stall doors. If this happens, your victim will breathe a sigh of relief.

And this can be done multiple times because people forget. I think we got the 400 pounder twice in the same week.

Fun stuff.

guller
02-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Scotch tape the dish sprayer trigger open on your kitchen sink. Point the sprayer toward the front / middle of the sink. When someone turns the faucet on to get a drink of water or whatever they get soaked.

Jon34
02-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Another thing you can do with this one is use a holepunch to put a hole in the top of each cup, and run a string tying all of the cups together.

elwoodblues
02-01-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do not do this to someone who you may suspect might become unstable.

I did and I got a cinderblock through my back windscreen.

Not so funny after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you say that, I'm laughing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Il_Mostro
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
One of my all time favourites, performed by students in Sweden. Don't think it's doable in the states, but it's good nontheless

1)
Dress up as road workers and dig a hole in a street, with the appropriate road blockers and so on.
2)
Go home
3)
Call the local authorties, tell them there is a hole in the road and warn them that there are students dressed up as police that will come and harass the workers when they fix it.
4)
Call the police and tell them that there are some students digging a hole in the road, all dressed up as road workers.
5)
Go there and watch the confusion :-D

tek
02-01-2005, 04:29 PM
LOL! I didn't know you suicidal Swedes had a sense of humor /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

emonrad87
02-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Genius!

IndieMatty
02-01-2005, 11:20 PM
I'll try and post it manana.

Nottom
02-01-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or, take one light bulb, carefully crack the glass off the base, DO NOT break the filament. Fill a baggie with ketchup, and tape it to the bulb base all the way around. Screw it into an overhead light. The switching off and on when the light doens't work will boil the ketchup and eventually explode. (CAUTION: COULD CAUSE FIRE)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really hate the person, replace the ketchup packet with a mixture of dish detergent and gasoline

FatMan
02-02-2005, 12:23 AM
On a Friday or Saturday night, pay some drunk guy $5 to take a dump in front of the persons door in your dorm. He might even do it for free if he's drunk enough. Next morning the step out right into the poop. Hopefully in their bare feet. Most hillarious sight I saw in college was a guy with his back against the door and his pants around his knees taking a dump in front this assholes door at 3 am.

Nick B.
02-02-2005, 12:39 AM
I think against a poker player getting on their computer and renaming some of their card files would be a good prank. How long would it take for them to find out that the 2s is represented by the Ah.

mcb
02-02-2005, 12:43 AM
thats just wrong. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif i can only imagine how pissed someone would be when their set of aces loses to AK.

emonrad87
02-02-2005, 01:19 AM
That's a little over the line... but GOD that's a good one.

Jeff W
02-02-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Red food coloring in cherry kool aid. They'll pee red the next morning and freak out. My brother did that to a friend many years ago and the guy raced over to his doctor!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making sandwiches for a valentines day party and I'd like to dye the bread red. Where can I purchase a large quantity of industrial strength red food dye by April 1st?

Il_Mostro
02-02-2005, 03:42 AM
Ohh, we do, not a good sense, all of us, but a sense anyway /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Il_Mostro
02-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Another one, less complicated

1)
Go to the police, get a permit for carrying a ladder down the road (this was done in the 2:nd largest city in Sweden, and the road in question was the main boulevard). They will tell you you don't need a permit for that, but insist.
2)
Carry the ladder, across the road, and when people start bitching, show them the permit.

Reef
02-02-2005, 04:06 AM
did anyone mention putting exlax in random food items?

theredwave
02-02-2005, 04:20 AM
I don't think that would work in the US. Most likely a soccer mom would run you over as you tried to cross the road.

kipin
02-02-2005, 04:54 AM
A good prank to pull on a fast food joint is tape a sign to the order box saying: "Microphone broken, please yell loudly."

tek
02-02-2005, 01:35 PM
The dye joke will only work if they don't see it.

Scotch78
02-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Please understand that these are stories for entertainment purposes only.

Get some of the generic cold/flu gelcaps that are two halves pushed together. Separate and fill with a substance of your choosing (sugar being the most benign one). Toss them in the mark's gas tank. The capsules will get caught on the screen and sit there until your victim fills up his tank, at which point the gasoline will dissolve the gelcap and release the substance into the tank, preferably with a big fireball.

Beginning at the border and working to the center, shave someone's windshield with a razorblade. As you move towards the center, gradually shave away more of the glass. This is important to make the distortion less noticable. The next time your friend is driving behind a truck on the freeway and it kicks up some gravel . . . no more windshield.

If someone leaves their windows down during the summer, pour vegetable oil into the cavity the window pulls down into. It will soak into all the tiny cracks that you can't see until they are filled up with Crisco. It cannot be removed.

Buy the greasiest, thinnest deli meat you can find. On a scorching summer afternoon, give someone's car a polka dot covering. As the oil cooks off it will peel the paint in said polka dot pattern.

Fill a mailbox with quick drying cement.

Tape together some road flares, wires and a cheap alarm clock. Place in a mailbox. You can certainly put it anywhere, but the mailbox breaks so many federal laws it's worth bonus points.

Connect bleach to your victim's sprinkler system.

Fill some balloons with marijuana smoke and empty them underneath someone's door, preferably in a college dorm before you know the RA will be walking by. (This one is my personal favorite because it got my mortal enemy kicked out of our fraternity /images/graemlins/grin.gif.)

Buy a bunch of the largest nuts and bolts you can find, two bolts to every nut. Cut the tips off strike-anywhere matches. Screw one bolt into the nut just enough to hold it, fill the empty space with match tips and screw in the other bolt. Stand on a freeway overpass and throw handfuls of them up as high as you can, to land on the freeway. If they land on a bolt, the impact will crush the matches and ignite them. And since they are so compacted, they'll explode and shoot the bolts out.

Use a bunch of those RIT dying packs in a laundromat washer, but don't do the rinse cycle afterwards.

That's all I can remember at the moment, but hopefully some more will come back to me.

Scott

Anadrol 50
02-02-2005, 02:51 PM
This takes a while, but is funny as [censored].....

Go to your local book store and look on the ground in the magazine section....You will see a ton of those annoying magazine subscription cards. Take at least 100. Open up Word and make 100 labels with your victim's name. (it is very funny to mispell his name and address slightly). In a month or so he will be bombarded!!!! I once did it to a neighbor and he was getting so much crap, it would not fit in his mailbox.

citanul
02-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Almost all of these that you listed suck horribly as pranks.

Pranks should be annoying, silly, illegal, whatever, but they shouldn't do permanent damage to things, or cost tons of money, or cause destruction of property. They should just be silly and fun, not something that in general, if someone knew you did it, would make them assuredly want to call the cops on you.

Thus,

Destroying someone's car door => bad prank.
Making someone pee red (or green) => good prank.
Making someone's windshield explode => bad prank.
Filling someone's apartment with shredded paper => good prank.
Making someone need to repaint their car => bad prank.

Get it?

citanul

mcb
02-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Similar one that I spent a whole month doing two summers ago is to find a dark color bike rack (the ones i used were red, if you have time paint it black) and drag them into the street at night. We put the racks in a street where cars would be traveling 40mph and the racks are virually invisable. The cars would proceed to plow into the bike racks at high speeds causing an array of sparks and flying car parts that would make most pyrotechnitians jealous.

After about a week of this there was a front page article in the newspaper titled "Rack Wreck" detailing the series of accidents and what cars had been damaged. The racks were chained up and the police started regularly patroling the school where we took the bike racks. The last night we attempted this stunt we were ambushed by police, though, we all managed to escape.

This is dangerous but no one ever got injured at all and watching this [censored] was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-02-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Similar one that I spent a whole month doing two summers ago is to find a dark color bike rack (the ones i used were red, if you have time paint it black) and drag them into the street at night. We put the racks in a street where cars would be traveling 40mph and the racks are virually invisable. The cars would proceed to plow into the bike racks at high speeds causing an array of sparks and flying car parts that would make most pyrotechnitians jealous.

After about a week of this there was a front page article in the newspaper titled "Rack Wreck" detailing the series of accidents and what cars had been damaged. The racks were chained up and the police started regularly patroling the school where we took the bike racks. The last night we attempted this stunt we were ambushed by police, though, we all managed to escape.

This is dangerous but no one ever got injured at all and watching this [censored] was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is stupid.

Gamblor
02-02-2005, 04:30 PM
This is just mindless destruction. Now, if you'd managed to somehow use the racks for the police bike teams in the middle of the street, that might be considered semi-cool. If you find some mounted police and gather up all the horse shit and drop it on top of a cop car, now that's a winner.

morgant
02-02-2005, 05:35 PM
i went to lehigh university and we have a big rivalry football game against lafayette every year. one year we were at lafayette, the tailgates get pretty out of hand. a lafayette student in full lafayette gear went into the porta potty.

we sent in the seal strike team and tipped it over, whilst he was mid stream.......

dood was hating life!!!!

KungFuSandwich
06-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Jack up a car so that it is an inch or so off the ground and block it up. Its really confusing when they cant leave.

An easier alternative is to use firewood or cinderblocks to wedge the wheels where they cant leave.

These work better if your friends have crappy cars. They will be less likely to suspect foul play and will just sit there and rev the engine.

STLantny
06-04-2005, 12:14 PM
3 goats. let them loose in the school. Put somethign on them to label them. Goat 1, goat 2, Goat 4.

tomdemaine
06-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Time consuming but funny
Tin foil (http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2716)

Talk2BigSteve
06-04-2005, 02:12 PM
When I was in Bible College in Texas, I managed to pull off 3 pranks, partly because I was the campus Security Guard On the Weekends and had my own set of master keys....

The all girls dorm on campus was Collins Dormatory, or as all the guys called it "Heffer Hall" It was an old building and it had 2 sets of stairs that lead to the large front porch. One Saturday Morning as the sun was coming up when I was doing the Security Guard thing I put my mischief to work.

The outside of the dorm has a large porch with 4 light globes, that are frosted so you can't see the lightbulb in them in the day time. Well at 6AM the lights go off on an automatic timer, I gave them a few minutes to cool off and then I replaced the standard white lights with <font color="red">BRIGHT RED </font> ones and replaced the outside frosted globes. That night about 7pm the lights come on and Heffer's Whore House was open for business /images/graemlins/blush.gif

There was this bitch at school that everyone hated, she was a rich spoiled brat who thought she was better than everyone. She had a brand new Ford Mustang that she loved more than God himself....And at Bible college that is wrong!!! So we decided to teach her a lesson about her car.

We went to Super Wal-mart in search of 5 items.
#1 Industrial Wide roll of plastic wrap.
#2 Mop or broom handle that will fit through tube of platic wrap
#3 Large Containers of Crisco
#4 Large Quanity of generic Rice Krispies(you know the ones in the bags)
#5 Box of Rubber Gloves
Armed with supplies, I the Key Master(Security Guard) and the help of my friends, take the plastic rap and roll her entire car with it, top and bottom, front and back, side to side. Then we put on the rubber gloves and cover the car with Crisco(Vasoline might has been just as good but I wanted it not to kill birds that might eat the rice) in a thick layer. Finally we cover that with Rice Krispies. You are left with an Mustang Sized Krispy Treat.
She never found out who did it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

#3 Caution this one can cause INJURIES!

At Bible College, as if you do not have enough stress, you have to wear your Sunday's Best when you take your finals. Shirt, Tie, Dress Slacks, and Hard Sole Dress Shoes.

So once again I the Security Guard/Key Master have to make a trip to Super WalMart.

This time the list includes 3 items.
#1 Mop, prefernce to the cotton sloppy kind.
#2 Bucket
#3 LOTS of Baby/Mineral Oil.

The good thing about my dorm was 2 things, lights out at 11PM and no communal bathroom on the hallway, each room shares with the next room. So no one would be out of their rooms. I lived on the second floor of Guynes Hall. On the night before the Start of finals around 2:30 in the morning I quietly went up the side stairway with mop, bucket and oil, and started at that end. REMEMBER you have to have a way out when you are finished mopping because you are not going acrossed it. It shined when I was finished! Later that morning at about 7AM the first victim of about 8 could be heard. No Major Injuries, one sprained ankle, and alot of ruined clothes.

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Talk2BigSteve
06-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Top Ten College Pranks (http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/newsletter/nov2002.html)

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

mostsmooth
06-04-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
try playing a friday night football game with a 2 ton earthmover on your field and no way to get it off. it was especially great since texas tends to be really hardcore when it comes to high school football. you may not like it but it was all over the press (newspapers, tv). so IMO a prank that makes headlines is successful.

[/ QUOTE ]
so you guys were able to drive it there, but somehow nobody else could figure out how to drive it away?

CallMeIshmael
06-04-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sneak up behind someone and beat the sh!t out of them with a baseball bat. Preferably someone who's a Stiffy Stifferson.

Like this:
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/02/pics/02mpranksters4.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant.

Though, I do believe it was a tire iron.

CallMeIshmael
06-04-2005, 08:25 PM
A friend of mine in HS, walked into a bank wearing a black and white striped suit, and a mask of zorro. He carried a pillow case with a large "$" written on it.

He sat down at a chair.

He was asked if he was in need of some service.

He said he was "OK.. im just resting my legs"

This was in Canada. Im not sure how it would go over in an american bank.

JustSomeJackass
06-04-2005, 09:42 PM
I saw this one in FHM or Maxim...where some Harvard students dressed up like pep squad members and handed out pieces of construction paper that when all held up together they said would spell "Go Harvard" but it actually spelled out "We Suck". Funny stuff.

Check it out here: We Suck (http://www.harvardsucks.org/)

CallMeIshmael
06-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Just thought of another one...

Dont know how good of an idea this is at a high school, where you might get in trouble, but..

I once put a dildo, a porno, a bunch of condoms and thing of ky jelly (sp?) into a girls backpack at the library, along with a library book. So, when she left, the buzzer would go off, and they had to search her backpack.

Slacker13
06-07-2005, 12:47 AM
http://www.bargainranch.com/images/38-hangingaround.jpg